Daffidil

Peterstown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Does anyone know anything about some of the recruits on the football team?
eye no

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

There are NONE. And it is spelled GreenbriEr. Don't try to stir up trouble.
dandelion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

If there are no recruits then why would there be trouble. Pretty sure that there are recruits and certainly there are ways to find that out and make it factual. Truth is truth. 53
Flower Killer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

No recruits, it's a shitty, small town footbal team, not a college team.
Crabgrass

Peterstown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

eye no wrote:
There are NONE. And it is spelled GreenbriEr. Don't try to stir up trouble.
Maybe you need to focus more on the word trouble than you did the word GREENBRIER!
just me

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

greenbrier east needs to stop playing favorites to the boys on football team that has someone with money buying them outta trouble.not right being bulley no matter who you are.
WTF

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

are you trying to say? If you have something to say then say it and quit beating around the bush. Always gotta be someone starting up trouble. To chicken to come out and say what they wanna say, and if you aren't a chicken chit then say it and quit all this stupidity.
all wet

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Kool-aid anyone?
spell check

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

someone cant spell greenbrier,guess they failed!!!
just me

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

ok i am april and what i am saying is this....stop buying bullies out of trouble just because they are rich and on football team...its not right to bully anyone no matter who they are and if they are rich or not.when a person asks for help from school stop treating them like they are shit and ignoring them just becuase they dont have alot of money.dont tell the kids to go home and "lay low" as they have the right to be in school and its not fair they have to "lay low" to make some rich person happy that supports a brat!
gehs 86

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

just me wrote:
ok i am april and what i am saying is this....stop buying bullies out of trouble just because they are rich and on football team...its not right to bully anyone no matter who they are and if they are rich or not.when a person asks for help from school stop treating them like they are shit and ignoring them just becuase they dont have alot of money.dont tell the kids to go home and "lay low" as they have the right to be in school and its not fair they have to "lay low" to make some rich person happy that supports a brat!
in years past i would 100% agree with you,it has been really bad over the years,however with coach lee i dont feel or sure hope this is not going on.
gehs 86

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

sorry for the double post
STOP

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

There is no recruiting with the football team. You are talking about two boys. One is an assistant coaches son and one his nephew who lives with him. Another name has been thrown around, but he was at the school last year before a new coach was even hired. The assistant coaches other nephew (who lives with him) isn't even able to play. People who have no idea what is going on should keep quiet. This isn't like another team having all "new" kids with the exception of a couple of locals. The new players on the football team moved in and if you pay attention you will see that their are new kids on the team every year. People move in and out of the area! Also, the new kids haven't even been the stars of the team.
just me

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

well first off, i didnt say the boy i was talking about is even on or wants to be on the team;what i am saying is this....why should special attention be given to overlook bullying of boys that are not on the team when they are beaten up and they are kicked out of school and the one on team that is doing the bullying is left in school and the principal tells parent to have her son (that was beat up and bullied and he got kicked out of school) to lay low while the boy that done the bullying is still in school since he is on team?
STOP

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Are you sure the kid you are talking about is on the team? Also, I haven't heard of anyone being beaten up. Are you sure someone isn't stretching the truth and proclaiming their innocence? One thing I do know is Ray Lee would not stand for his team to conduct themselves in the manner you describe.
STOP

Winfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Oh, I just got the scoop that this is all over stuff posted on twitter. Maybe you should name those involved and everyone can read their tweets and then see who is starting stuff? No? I didn't think so.
1 post removed
Concerned

Peterstown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Bullying and size=?
east idiots

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

They brought in kids and still can't win lmao and most of the kids playing now didn't want to play for baker this new coach bet he wishes he never took this job
gehs 86

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

east idiots wrote:
They brought in kids and still can't win lmao and most of the kids playing now didn't want to play for baker this new coach bet he wishes he never took this job
you are the idiot i mean a real stupid idiot,there were NO KIDS brought in to play football not one!!!! so before you look like a bigger idiot learn the facts you stupid fool
funny

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

It's always funny to see punks who do nothing but get high and fail classes sit back and make fun of the team. They're too lazy to play, and the only thing they run is their mouthes!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Lewisburg Forum right now

Search the Lewisburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 23 min Well Duh 43,745
Why arent the police doing anything about Ron M... 7 hr BioCleaning9 12
brandon gilmore (Oct '12) 9 hr Brandon 63
new owners of the Greenbrier Valley Airport 10 hr Jimmy Love 2
Administrator Fired. 10 hr Jimmy Love 16
Dr. Coy Flowers is a candidate for House of Del... 10 hr Jimmy Love 64
Who will beat Karen Lobban in the 2014 election 10 hr Jimmy Love 47
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lewisburg Jobs

•••