Since: Oct 10

Alderson , WV.

#64 Oct 13, 2010
shes a nice girl,please leave her alone.
chicken man

Princeton, WV

#65 Oct 14, 2010
God eyes wrote:
Stephanie will be blessed in her life she has god on her side and gods hand on her children. Greater is he than who is in the world so god has more power than u so stand back and watch gods power he is awsome! U all really need to find him he is only a prayer away! Praying for u all cuz this is sad to come here and cut peoples hearts out ... Look up next time u go to post serving so cruel and think what would Jesus would do and remember this. One day we will all yes all will stand before god and will have to give accountability for everything u have said and done. So think before u say and do cuz someday u will have to answer to the almigty god and he can come Any day r u ready to face him? So think again before u judge others. And u know what Jesus mom wad thirteen when she had Jesus. The son of our living god!
Just wondering, Did you have spelling class in your one room school house?
wellnow

Seth, WV

#66 Oct 16, 2010
Obviously she wasn't too busy going to school, working and taking care of her son to get pregnant again huh?
1 post removed
her friend

East Bank, WV

#68 Oct 19, 2010
well guess what guys steph is pregnant again wow
we hung out the other day and she told me to promise not to tell anybody oops i did, and this 1 is Derek too they hung out so Kiley could see him and they had sex and now she pregnant damn girl get on birth control
stephanie jones

East Bank, WV

#69 Oct 19, 2010
yes i am pregnant again oh well who cares its my life i have two kids and im gonna have another one
and yes i did have sex with Derek again i love him but no where not together and we wont be again okay what teenager doesn't love sex? well im 1 of them i cant help i get pregnant it just happens! so leave me and my kids alone
he girl derek talking to

East Bank, WV

#70 Oct 19, 2010
well me and Derek has been talking for a while now and idk if its true if they had sex if i find out they did i will whoop Steph skanky ass! and ha bitch the only reason Derek wanna see Kiley is because hes going to court and gonna get full custody of her haha what now bitch =))
1 post removed
The real Stephanie jones

United States

#72 Oct 19, 2010
Okay ppl let's get some shit together , I am not prago and me and Derek didn't have sex and never again well, he a loser dad and I don't care about him, and I just love how ppl come on this damn topix trying to me ! I wish I new who u was bitch I am sick of everyone shit And lies they put on me god knows what I do And so do I , I don't do anything to anyone I stay to myself and take care of my kids . So why do u girls hate on me so much?? I am sorry if your fat and never had kids and I have had two kids and only 120 pounds :) don't hate on me, so for u to get on here acting like me it bs and u need to get a life and my friend lol your funny girl bec I have not talked to my friends in a long time, so ik your a lier get a life girl and tell me your name u make me sick and I'll kick your ass !! Your to big of a pussy to put your name on Here huh?? Grow the f up and leave me alone and for the like 2 time stop Hatin on me bec your ugly and I am not lol I love it !!!
The real Stephanie jones

United States

#73 Oct 19, 2010
Okay let me tell u something I don't care about Derek or what he dose me and him never had sex after Kiley so xo what ya need to do he very nasty and I don't really care about him at all. nd he not goin to court to get kiley last time he was with kiley she was crying abd he said he could hurt her.!!! Yea he a good dad right?? Please hurt me I would love to see u try , good Luck with Derek skanky ass brown :))
he girl derek talking to wrote:
well me and Derek has been talVking for a while now and idk if its true if they had sex if i find out they did i will whoop Steph skanky ass! and ha bitch the only reason Derek wanna see Kiley is because hes going to court and gonna get full custody of her haha what now bitch =))
alisha scaggs

East Bank, WV

#74 Oct 19, 2010
bitch now i did put my name!
The real Stephanie jones

United States

#75 Oct 19, 2010
alisha scaggs wrote:
bitch now i did put my name!
You don't even know how to spell your own last name dumbie !!!???
derek

Oakvale, WV

#76 Oct 19, 2010
stephanie just needs quit liein and shit talkin me
The real Stephanie jones

United States

#77 Oct 19, 2010
derek wrote:
stephanie just needs quit liein and shit talkin me
Derek u need to stop lien and grow up and be a dad damn your child needs wips that r what a $1.00 and u can't buy them but u don't mind buyin u some beer ??? Do ya
kelsey

Culloden, WV

#78 Oct 19, 2010
everybody leave Stephanie alone she is a good mommy :)
she has too beautiful baby's, she works, and still going to school, & making sure her son goes to school that's hard but she's strong and i believe she can do it, steph u are a beautiful girl idc what anybody says there just jealous! fuck them haters hun
& no she's not pregnant again, and yes she did get pregnant shit happens at least she raizing them and not like most parents out doing shit and leaving her mom with them! steph u r a great mother and a great girl stay stong baby doll :)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#79 Oct 19, 2010
So 17 and 2 kids already? Wow! How much welfare are you getting? It's sad that you say getting pregnant was your choice...but it's the taxpayers who have to pay for your bad choices! Do you know how much it costs to give birth in the hospital? I'm sure you don't because you have a medical card...along with your children. And I'm sure you are receiving WIC and probably food stamps. Do you receive child support? What about daycare assistance? Do you get that too? So yes having children was your choice, but it effects everyone who has to support them!
Stupid

Chesterfield, MO

#80 Oct 19, 2010
FinleyRae13 get a life u dumbass, y r u singling out 1 girl? There r soooooo many other things we taxpayers r paying 4 besides her babies (even if we r)! U dumbass ppl make me absolutely sick LEAVE THE GIRL ALONE geez
just me

United States

#81 Oct 20, 2010
HeSteph u r sexy as hell babe if I was with u I'd show u how to treat a women

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#82 Oct 20, 2010
I am singling her her out because after have 1 child she could not afford to take care of she didn't learn her lesson and had another one! That is totally irresponsible! No to mention the fact that she seems proud of what she has done. I guarantee she will have another child within a year. Do the fathers of these children even pay child support? She will never learn from her mistakes if the taxpayers keep cleaning up after her. What would she do if she had to actually pay for everything those babies need?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#83 Oct 20, 2010
Sorry for the typos! I just woke up and haven't had my coffee!
just saying

United States

#84 Oct 20, 2010
FinleyRae13 wrote:
So 17 and 2 kids already? Wow! How much welfare are you getting? It's sad that you say getting pregnant was your choice...but it's the taxpayers who have to pay for your bad choices! Do you know how much it costs to give birth in the hospital? I'm sure you don't because you have a medical card...along with your children. And I'm sure you are receiving WIC and probably food stamps. Do you receive child support? What about daycare assistance? Do you get that too? So yes having children was your choice, but it effects everyone who has to support them!
As far as the medical card and WIC goes, I know people that work and make great money and they get WIC and a medical card for their kids. I have WIC and a medical card for my baby and guess what, I work and pay my taxes!
Stupid

Chesterfield, MO

#85 Oct 20, 2010
AMEN ppl r soooooo stupid, my employer gets WIC lol so get a life u dumbass n worry about your own life instead of other ppls, My friends husband is a MAson n makes atleast 38 bucks an hr and their children get a medical card!, we r probably paying 4 u 2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America First 14 hr Trainwreck 7
Tax cuts for regular folks are temporary 20 hr Trainwreck 9
politicians who think they are firearms experts 20 hr Old Veteran 3
The real trainstop 22 hr He groped me 1
Paying too much tax? 23 hr Trainstops dad 3
Sonya And Haley Morgan Fri Haley Morgan Spence 20
Elephants Fri Trainstops dad 3

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages