Greenbrier county housing authority

Greenbrier county housing authority

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

Sky rider

Princeton, WV

#1 Nov 22, 2012
Another real joke,there needs to be many changes there,especially the people running the show there.
AGREED

Princeton, WV

#2 Nov 22, 2012
How some of these rental places pass inspection is beyond me. I know of one that is just polluted with cockroaches. It's so bad its just pathetic.
Ur inbred

Princeton, WV

#3 Nov 22, 2012
AGREED wrote:
How some of these rental places pass inspection is beyond me. I know of one that is just polluted with cockroaches. It's so bad its just pathetic.
Which one? Don't be vague go ahead and name names and point fingers. Nothin will ever change if we keep secrets. I lived in Wiltshire for four months and trust me I reported everything I saw from repairs not bein. Done to the drug dealer living next door. Call me a snitch or whatever but my children's and my safety comes first.
Well

Ardsley, NY

#4 Nov 22, 2012
They constantly get calls about fort springs apartment but nothing is ever done.
fyi

Princeton, WV

#5 Nov 23, 2012
The Greenbrier Housing Authority handles HUD Section 8 Vouchers for rental properties. The large HUD apartments such as Wilshire Landing and the one in Fort Spring have their own rental agents and the Greenbrier Housing Authority doesn't have any involvement with these properties.
Fyi

Beckley, WV

#6 Nov 23, 2012
Umm yes they do thank you very much . I know for a fact that HUD does pay rent for several apartments at fort springs. I hate to burst your bubble.

Since: Oct 12

Princeton, WV

#7 Nov 24, 2012
If hud won't do anything call the health department they will.I agree the people that's there now are clueless jackasses.
Building inspector

Indonesia

#8 Nov 25, 2012
Call the health department and get the number for the building inspector in lewisburg. I cant remember his name atm, but he is very proactive in making sure certain rules are enforced. He will also assist in whatever legal action is appropriate to make the required changes. Hes a great man!
childbird

Richmond Hill, NY

#9 Nov 26, 2012
That new Teresa that runs section 8 is THE problem. She has no idea what the hell she is doing.
childbird

Richmond Hill, NY

#10 Nov 26, 2012
I agree calling and complaining to that office is a joke. Everyone needs to contact the main hud office and get that office shut down or at least get someone in there that can run section 8 right, and the girl named abby is rude evertime i talk with her. Something needs to be done and talking with the director Sue is a joke she doesnt know if shes coming or going. I hope the main HUD office gets rid of sue, teresa and abby cause they SUCK
Childbird

Richmond Hill, NY

#11 Nov 26, 2012
I think it would be funny if everyone band together and call thursday 29th and make all the complaints we can make. Lets take them down. If we stick together we can get rid of them!
1 post removed
LANDLORD

Oceana, WV

#13 Feb 27, 2013
Childbird wrote:
I think it would be funny if everyone band together and call thursday 29th and make all the complaints we can make. Lets take them down. If we stick together we can get rid of them!
then who will pay your rent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 20 hr mzrevenge 1,385
Gasoline Prices Thu Lol 7
tudors biscuit world Jul 27 peoplersick 24
Rebecca's Jewelry Box Jul 27 inked 13
Divorce Lawyer needed/ need full child custody Jul 27 Joe 10
SHELL/Kroger Gas Stations (Feb '12) Jul 25 Eddie 11
food & friends Jul 24 Stan 6

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance