First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bubbles

Marlinton, WV

#1 Dec 5, 2010
ogana. super dog. dude. buds. knuckelhead. all names for him.
i need to breed him to another brindle with brains. i will help pay for shots and deworming and help try to find homes for pups.
he's part pitt bull and yellow lab, very intelligent, loves to fetch on land and water, loves kids and all people. sniffing butts, trying to hump pretty women, can jump 5 feet, climb kennel fences, and likes cats.
color- brindle. orange , dark brown, light yellow stripes, and white patches on toes and chest.
born: december 2009 during a snowstorm.
have place to keep your female while the breeding is done. will NOT breed him to non-brindles, idiots, or agressive females.
doggie love

United States

#2 Dec 5, 2010
LOL, just wanting to get your dog laid Ivan?
bubbles

Marlinton, WV

#3 Dec 5, 2010
dogs need a little on occasion.
but anyway, he has too mcuh of a good temperment, intelligence, gentle, and looks to not pass it on.
bubbles

Marlinton, WV

#4 Dec 7, 2010
ah, come on, there has to be an intelligent, nice brindle out there needed some lovin from a 4 legged dude.
U need help

Torrington, CT

#5 Dec 7, 2010
"born: december 2009 during a snowstorm.
have place to keep your female while the breeding is done. will NOT breed him to non-brindles, idiots, or agressive females."
I guess this is why 'you' havent bred him?,
or who knows maybe you did,and all the pups were idiots like you
bubbles

Marlinton, WV

#6 Dec 7, 2010
someone with absolutely no sense of humor. must be a wilson.
bubbles

Marlinton, WV

#7 Dec 7, 2010
and he collects rocks just like his full blood pitt bull mother. don't know why, they just do.
Yes

United States

#8 Dec 8, 2010
bubbles wrote:
and he collects rocks just like his full blood pitt bull mother. don't know why, they just do.
Don't fall a sleep he might get your rocks that you call brains.
Ogana is a good dog

United States

#9 Dec 8, 2010
Yes wrote:
<quoted text> Don't fall a sleep he might get your rocks that you call brains.
Why do you keep nagging Ivan?
What does it do for you?
bubbles

Marlinton, WV

#10 Dec 8, 2010
oh, they get their cheap jollies off it. i tend to sit back and laugh about it and hope they blow a gasket and stroke out and become an invalid.
get a life

United States

#11 Dec 8, 2010
Like they say the squeaky wheel get the oil. Keep squeaking Ivan. We will keep the oil can ready to go...
bubbles

Marlinton, WV

#12 Dec 8, 2010
twirls finger in the air...........i'm so skeert.
get a life

United States

#13 Dec 8, 2010
We all sit back and laugh at you to. Thats why we stay friends with you on facebook... Ha Ha Hee. A puzzle for to solve...
bubbles

Marlinton, WV

#14 Dec 8, 2010
sure karen, sure.
get a life

United States

#15 Dec 13, 2010
Some people have to work..
bubbles

Marlinton, WV

#16 Dec 13, 2010
what do you think i'm doing? jealous because i got a cheese job?
poor owner

Charleston, WV

#17 Jan 18, 2011
Keep him safe, and not wondering around. Next time he might just come up missing.
Your not too bright are ya Bubbles?
get a life

United States

#18 Jan 19, 2011
poor owner wrote:
Keep him safe, and not wondering around. Next time he might just come up missing.
Your not too bright are ya Bubbles?
Good one. Ha Ha Ha
Mpgat

United States

#19 Jan 26, 2011
hmm........
dog

Clay, WV

#20 Jan 27, 2011
first of all before you decide to breed, what is the actual reasoning behind wanted to have puppies? money?
think about this,. each year there are 5 million plus puppies born and nearly 1/2 of those puppies end up being euthanized homeless or abused, simply because careless people want to breed for all the wr ong reasons. if you want a puppy than go to the animal shelter. they have tons daily. and each day 30,000 dogs and cats are put to sleep because irresponsible humans do not know what it means to spay or neuter!
Think of the outcome of a litter of 8 pups. u keep 1, and 7 go to homes and are at the mercy of someone else to be cared for and loved. Animals are not garbage or toys. they need someone to care for them, they dont grow up and move out, they are with you for life. and lets up that your beautiful brindle mixed dog is being treated as part of the family, not just a material item to prove a point. youre no bigger or badder because you have a pit.
No offense but, just because your dog is smart and good looking is no REASON to breed!!!! dont think about your wallet think about the litter of pups being handed out to those you may not know, a responsible breeder checks the homes and familys of adopters. they keep checks on the dogs to make sure the dog is treated correctly. if you have that much time and responsibility than i suggest you look deeper into a potential bitch for your sire, not just TOPIX!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Missy 4,214
Removing Confederate statues 1 hr doodah 26
How long are people in this community going sup... (Feb '11) 1 hr doodah 15
day report woes (Jul '14) 9 hr Curious 12
We are being saved from Jim Justice 9 hr Mike 2
lewies in fairlea 15 hr shepherd 1
Lewisburg please make them paint over the Confe... 23 hr Flag burner 5

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance