Where is the best place to get a tatoo?
Turtle

Kinston, NC

#43 May 31, 2010
blntsmokr wrote:
These fairlea kids don't know what they are talkin bout. Daniel has been doin tattoos at home for like 15 years. If you want a cheap tat go see him in his trailer down childers road in organ cave. kids are always there after school and he takes trades too.
First of all i've tattooed for 21 years with professional equipment
never had any infections or drilled in tats and as far as trade i am not a drug user or a drinker a completly sober person,might trade guns and guitars for tats but nothin else and in the process of opening shop and will put a narc out when i do
Turtle

Kinston, NC

#44 May 31, 2010
you know you look at it it seems to be always professional liscensed shops spreading hep and aids not to often do you hear of a person out of house spreading anything but there is always that person who wants to tat that does no study into the sterilization methods purchase professional equiptment when getting a tattoo always check the instuments the artist uses if they are set up when you get there leave don't take the chance .if they won't let you look and read your needles and tubes walk away.and this is not downing professional shops just some are more worried about getting paid than keeping things clean. this is daniel
jessica

United States

#45 May 31, 2010
brian--greenbrier tattoo wrote:
<quoted text> Apparently you don't know what your talking about because nobody in greenbrier co. can tat as good as me. Although I can't down all these people around here, because they are getting better every day. Some of the "fingerpaint" tattoos you are talking shit about are done like an oil or acrylic painting on purpose and if you know anything about tattoos you wouldn't be saying some dumb shit like that. And by the way none of these scratchers around here even know what a mag or curved weaved make needle configuration even is. So when you go to check out my myspace pics and still got some shit to talk then reveal your identity and say it like a man instead of hiding under a screen name like you are doing now. Thanks.
dont have to say it like a man, when I'm a chick. k thanks. And I'm never going to your shop, you may do good work every now and then, but every tattoo I have saw from there could look a lot better. I;m either going to Smoking guns in beckley or over to Roanoke. might pay more, but it would be worth it.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#46 May 31, 2010
I got my first tattoo from Route 13 in Beckley. It's in the dowtown area, not Copaset-x on Eisenhower. What I wanted was a lot of color in it and it turned out very nice and I constantly get compliments on it. They're sort of pricely, but I'm proud of how it finally turned out once healed.
My friend has got a few from the shop in Summersville by the cowboy guy and she says she wouldn't trust anyone else. I've never been there personally, but her tattoos are very nice and professional looking too.
luv tatts

United States

#47 Jun 1, 2010
i have a cpl tatts. i have been to daniel several times and he is really great with his work. he had to redo a tatt for me that a guy from wss did and i love it. daniel is a really great tatt artist. i wouldn't go to anyone else but him.
i did go to the tatt place in lewisburg, but there work is really sloppy and unprofessional. so i will continue goin' to daniel.
crzy-eights

Princeton, WV

#48 Jun 2, 2010
luv tatts wrote:
i have a cpl tatts. i have been to daniel several times and he is really great with his work. he had to redo a tatt for me that a guy from wss did and i love it. daniel is a really great tatt artist. i wouldn't go to anyone else but him.
i did go to the tatt place in lewisburg, but there work is really sloppy and unprofessional. so i will continue goin' to daniel.
yeah i would go to daniel too if i wasnt going professional with a tattoo cuz he is the best around here that dont work at a shop, and pretty clean too. but i totally disagree with you on greenbrier tattoo. i got a tattoo from Brian there and it is simply amazing. color on it is kick-ass and stayed really good so maybe you should check his work out and not that tall dark hair guy. and Brian is a regestered professional tat artisst also. so any way daniel is good but Brian got really creative with my idea and the results are good but then again i dont know Daniel real good so thats that
wanting name tattoos

Hillsboro, WV

#49 Jun 2, 2010
Turtle wrote:
<quoted text>
never had any infections or drilled in tats and as far as trade i am not a drug user or a drinker a completly sober person,might trade guns and guitars for tats but nothin else and in the process of opening shop and will put a narc out when i do
daniel i hear u r really good how much would u charge to put three different name tattoos on me i live in fairlea area
Tatts

Charleston, WV

#50 Jun 2, 2010
Turtle wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you opening a Shop, Daniel? Is there a webpage to see your ink?

Thanks.
air

United States

#51 Jun 2, 2010
ive seen daniels work, some good, some shitty! i have several from brian at greenbrier ink, I LOVE THEM! best work ive ever seen around west virginia and virginia. u really need to check out his myspace or drop by the shop to see his work. the boy has talent.
Tatts

Charleston, WV

#52 Jun 2, 2010
air wrote:
best work ive ever seen around west virginia and virginia.
That's a pretty BOLD statement.
air

United States

#53 Jun 2, 2010
well Tatts that is my opinion...maybe im a BOLD person...sounds to me like someone might be getting just a wee bit jealous????:)
cakes

United States

#54 Jun 2, 2010
i have 5 tattoos from brian and i have seen "airs" tattoos. i LOVE mine and i am going to get a sleeve from brian in the next few weeks. "airs" are amazing as well the color in them just POP. if you want a good, no GREAT tattoo go to brian at Greenbrier Tattoo. and to what "tatts" said, it is a bold statement but a very true statement. he is the BEST.
naturelover

Peterstown, WV

#55 Jun 29, 2010
brian woody is excellant artist but is addicted to pills and served time in prison. brian and tara is perfect match for each other drug dealers that served time and picked up there old habits. tara sung like a bird when she got busted and done alot of guys in va for her candy. so if ur a tat customer you will be safe but if ur someone buying from them you need to stop now and run.
happy

United States

#56 Jun 29, 2010
I have one by Tivis when he was in Princeton @ Custom Dreams & another by Mike @ Custom Dreams. I was extremely pleased. I would also trust Ancient Art if Tivis is there.
mtn ndn

Marlinton, WV

#57 Jun 29, 2010
jail? just kidding..........
srsly

Charleston, WV

#58 Apr 13, 2012
you people don't even know what a good tattoo looks like. educate yourself and stop covering your body with garbage.
dumb

Princeton, WV

#59 Apr 13, 2012
Derrick at Greenbrier Tattoo is good no matter what they say... He goes away to all the tattoo shows so if he was no good why would he be going to those?
Tattooed Jew

Princeton, WV

#60 Apr 13, 2012
I have found great tattoos in bubble gum machines.
tatted up

United States

#61 Apr 13, 2012
dumb wrote:
Derrick at Greenbrier Tattoo is good no matter what they say... He goes away to all the tattoo shows so if he was no good why would he be going to those?
"Derrick the digger" gives out staff infections with unpredictable tattoos. If you didnt get one youre one of the lucky ones. Go anywhere else in the county, but not there. Always look at the artists portfolio. I am sure Derrick hates that Turtle has a shop in Fairlea now. He called on him and a few other guys when he first moved to Lburg. You should know better than to go to some house scratcher that bought a cheap gun online, but Daniel is professional and Derrick was just being a hater cause he sucks!
Wondering

Bluefield, WV

#62 Apr 14, 2012
Where does the Austin boy work? I hear he is good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mac 26 min Carl 5
Lewisburg Baptist Academy 3 hr Carl 5
Best lay 22 hr Little Bo Jangles 5
protest at the greenbrier 22 hr Really 10
Travis Norwood Mon Could Be 7
Exspressions Hair Salon (Nov '11) Mon FrankfordWomen 30
Divorce attorney Sun Naomi and Wynona 21

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance