Believing

Rupert, WV

#1 Jul 25, 2012
Why do certain greenbrier co school bus drivers either have to hit on the moms or even worse the students ewwww
Big Gut Bus Driver

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#2 Jul 25, 2012
You know you like it!
Believing

Rupert, WV

#3 Jul 26, 2012
Not
Old enough

Rupert, WV

#4 Jul 26, 2012
I know one, his name is Brian
big ugly

Princeton, WV

#5 Jul 27, 2012
Mark williams
Sunshine

United States

#6 Jul 27, 2012
You all actually don't have anything better to do as to talk about Grb. County Bus Driver?!! The ones that get your kids to and from school safely! Really, get a life and stop trying to start crap!
Old enough

Rupert, WV

#7 Jul 28, 2012
Sunshine wrote:
You all actually don't have anything better to do as to talk about Grb. County Bus Driver?!! The ones that get your kids to and from school safely! Really, get a life and stop trying to start crap!
I'm sorry you are to ugly to get hit on..... I'm talking about the ones that followed my mom around and the same one I saw being extra nice to the high school girls. True creeper
scooby

United States

#8 Jul 28, 2012
Your mom sounds like fun, does she spit our swallow?
Old enough

Rupert, WV

#9 Jul 28, 2012
scooby wrote:
Ask you mom first
candie

United States

#10 Jul 28, 2012
Keith
Sunshine

United States

#11 Aug 2, 2012
Old enough wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sorry you are to ugly to get hit on..... I'm talking about the ones that followed my mom around and the same one I saw being extra nice to the high school girls. True creeper
. Maybe you're just upset that he didn't hit on you instead of your mom!!
truthbtold

Charleston, WV

#12 Aug 5, 2012
Old enough wrote:
Brian who? I can't wait to see if you got the courage to respond. Another trouble maker starting a post then reply to it. YES the IPs match.
steering wheel holder

United States

#13 Aug 6, 2012
I used to be a bus driver,about 12yrs ago.And I use to have fun with the "kids"..Like when they got on the bus,I would start moving before they got to there seat..then floor it to see if I could throw them on there face.And if they got up before the bus came to a stop I would jam the brakes on..If they fell I would tell them I was sorry,a squirrel ran in front of the bus..Id tell them you wouldn't wont me to run over it!..Would you??..I didn't do it all the time..I was slick about it..If I didn't like the kids parents,that kid spent a lot of time on the floor.As far as being sexually attracted to the brats that didn't happen!..They smelled to much like poo &
stale P.P. & that was some of the high school kids. This was in another county..but I am thinking about driving a bus here. I just realized how much I missed it.
1 post removed
Dad

Princeton, WV

#15 Aug 26, 2012
Old enough wrote:
Piercy ?
1 post removed
lala

New York, NY

#17 Aug 27, 2012
I had issues with a bus driver touching me when I was in school.I was his last stop of the day. When I finally got the courage to tell someone the bus driver walked away with a slap on the wrist and continued to drive the bus everyday.
1 post removed

Since: Apr 09

Ronceverte, WV

#19 Aug 28, 2012
scooby wrote:
Probably both. First she spits out her chaw......
lover

New York, NY

#20 Aug 28, 2012
Hannibal Lecter wrote:
<quoted text>You led him on! Its your fault!
I was 10 I didn't know how to lead anyone on...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jewelry making supplies 21 min Luna 2
Fritz Glasser the Hypocrite Pharmacist 56 min The Dude 12
Brian dilly 2 hr Yucky 5
Bellacinos 3 hr What 5
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr Nikki1999 58,274
road construction 4 hr Zebo 9
POS Mothers 7 hr Unknown 2
•••
•••
•••

Lewisburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••