Outsider

Circleville, OH

#107 Mar 3, 2013
This is awesome. You people need an education.
Sorry

Beckley, WV

#108 Mar 4, 2013
giver wrote:
<quoted text>
no one forgot
Yes, some on here just want to rant, and some have forgot the issue here, most of us have not, but sadly some have. Its the impact of the affected besides just the ones involved thats also forgotten when fingers are pointed and accusations are made :(
starr

Charleston, WV

#109 Mar 6, 2013
why has no one been arrested for the deaths of these two innocent victims of this wreck. i am begining to think someone is trying to hide something.
Why

Charleston, WV

#110 Mar 7, 2013
This is horrible. God Bless the Familys.
Time

Beckley, WV

#111 Mar 7, 2013
The State Police is working on the case, they have turned it over to the prosecuting attorney and there WILL be charges, there is plenty of evidence for charges but the family was told that they were also waiting on the injured parties to get out of hospital. There are too many people that will definately rise up if this is not addressed in the appropriate manner. Negligence took place in this incodent, bottom line.
1 post removed
Vulture

United States

#113 Mar 10, 2013
justice wrote:
They need get on the ball before sometning else happens. And beleive me its gonna happen. Hope they are watching him close.
I sure hope "sometning" else doesn't happen, that's bad stuff. Have you called and reported what you know with facts to the appropriate people? Also who are "they", everyone always says "they", but really who are "they"? Please do tell.
smh

United States

#114 Mar 10, 2013
what makes me upset abt the situation is Dee Jay is out of the hospital and home now, and she's always posting stuff on facebook but nothing is hardly ever about the babygirl. & to top that off...her ex husband tagged her in a beautiful family photo with him, her & the precious babies & instead of making that a good profile picture, she puts a pic of her & broady guy up there! Like wtf? I know this has nothing to do with anything but it really upsets me bc its like she doesn't even care that much....smh!
benefit

Man, WV

#115 Mar 10, 2013
Is there a benefit at he armory today?
momma

United States

#116 Mar 10, 2013
ridiculous wrote:
Let me start by sending out prayers to ALL people and the families involved in this tragic ACCIDENT. I understand that many people has different oppinions. Some are worse than others. The fact is it was an accident and I am so sure that this young man and lady did not leave their house and get in the car and plan on wrecking. I'm sure if they did they would have made sure the kids were restrained properly and seatbelts were secure. I know there are times when I drive I do not always go the speed limit, and I'm sure everyone on this site that is passing judgement also drive faster than the speed limit at times. We just get lucky and survive. This young man will have to live with this the rest of his life, so I'm sure a ticket doesn't compare to the guilt he feels. Why do you have to get on here to try and make things worse by degradeing people. If the child was not restrained properly, then I'm sure words can't compare to her moms sorrow. So please stop this cause all your doing is making things worse.
Things happen for a reason, we don't know what Gods plans are. To the families, if you would look to Him and call His Name, He will comfort you with open arms and He will open more doors when you think you can't go on. God Loves us all and when we trust in Him He pulls us through the lowest times in our lives. I will be praying for everyone on this site and the families.
OK this post does not sit well with me. I NEVER leave my house with an intention of getting in an accident but my kids are ALWAYS properly belted in and in their respective seats. I will not lie and say I've never exceeded the speed limit before but I can honestly say I've never done it with my kids in the car. Or anybody else for that matter because when I'm driving I'm responsible for the passengers in my vehicle. As for drugs I don't do them but I do drink on very rare occasions and when I do whether its 1 drink or 10 drinks I do not get behind the wheel of a vehicle when I'm impaired. This was not an accident. This was irresponsibility and should be dealt with as such. An accident is something you don't have control over. All the adults in this situation would have plenty of control had they not been irresponsible. And what many are missing here is the adults knew the situation amd still made a decision to get in the car. My heart bleeds for the little ones who had no say, no choice to walk away and not get in the car with these idiots. I think the adults in this situation are murderers and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent
sugar

Lewisburg, WV

#117 Mar 11, 2013
yes
benefit wrote:
Is there a benefit at he armory today?
please tell me more

Charleston, WV

#118 Mar 11, 2013
sugar wrote:
yes<quoted text>
Is it today, Monday, not yesterday?
What time?
MANY THANKS!
sowhat

United States

#119 Mar 11, 2013
there were more terrible things that has happened in the past than just this car wreck & nobody seemed to care & hold a benifit for the family in qwinwood who lost two small children & two adults. This community somewhat sucks! I went to the benifit yesterday out of respect for the loss of the innocent child involved in this accident. I just hope justice is served for this little angel..and the mother & her boyfriend doesn't just get a slap on the wrist & walk free! Child Neglect is a Crime & so is the use of unperscribed DRUGS..they will get whats coming to them soon enough! Its their fault the lives of two innocent people were takin in such a tragic way..they can say the don't remember what happened all they want! If you cant remember a car wreck u were involved in...but on the otherhand you remember your password to facebook (DeeJay) and post pics of you & that scumbag who wrecked you & your kids...just doesnt make since to me! & trust me girlfriend the State PoPo will be looking on your facebook to follow up! TRUST & BELIEVE THAT!
umm

United States

#120 Mar 11, 2013
sowhat wrote:
there were more terrible things that has happened in the past than just this car wreck & nobody seemed to care & hold a benifit for the family in qwinwood who lost two small children & two adults. This community somewhat sucks! I went to the benifit yesterday out of respect for the loss of the innocent child involved in this accident. I just hope justice is served for this little angel..and the mother & her boyfriend doesn't just get a slap on the wrist & walk free! Child Neglect is a Crime & so is the use of unperscribed DRUGS..they will get whats coming to them soon enough! Its their fault the lives of two innocent people were takin in such a tragic way..they can say the don't remember what happened all they want! If you cant remember a car wreck u were involved in...but on the otherhand you remember your password to facebook (DeeJay) and post pics of you & that scumbag who wrecked you & your kids...just doesnt make since to me! & trust me girlfriend the State PoPo will be looking on your facebook to follow up! TRUST & BELIEVE THAT!
If you think a benefit should be held for someone, why don't you organize one? Its not like they miraculousy appear. The incident in Quinwood was no different than this one. Actions made by the adults involved lead to the death of innocent children. The benefit was not to give money to anyone involved in the wreck. It was to pay for the funerals so the other family members would not have to be responsible for the poor decisions of the adults in the car that day.
good point

United States

#121 Mar 11, 2013
There are people who watch things happen, people who make things happen and people who bitch about everything no matter what happens because they never think of anyone but themselves.
umm wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think a benefit should be held for someone, why don't you organize one? Its not like they miraculousy appear. The incident in Quinwood was no different than this one. Actions made by the adults involved lead to the death of innocent children. The benefit was not to give money to anyone involved in the wreck. It was to pay for the funerals so the other family members would not have to be responsible for the poor decisions of the adults in the car that day.
Wait

Oakvale, WV

#122 Mar 11, 2013
Wow... This community somewhat sucks???? Hold up there.... What i witnessed yesterday at the benefit was a fine community coming to gether for the love and support of FRIENDS, people who are there for one another, thick and thin.... who come together when the time is needed. Dont fault others because they didnt or dont do for others that have lost... Selflesness is a fine trait, and I saw some people with a lot of selflessness yesterday and I commend them....greatly!!!
smh

United States

#123 Mar 12, 2013
If I remember correctly there was a benefit for the Hendrix/Martin families. Maybe if it wasn't held at a shit hole bar (tip top) it would have raised more. Some people don't go to bars and some people don't trust Larry Parsons to help without filling his own pockets, he is a greedy Bastard!! Jealousy really brings out your ignorance sowhat, get a life or move!!
Bad

Beckley, WV

#124 Mar 12, 2013
Does this young lady not understand that as a result of bad choices and allowing people who make bad choices in her life that TWO persons are dead? Does she or Brodey think that this was an accident? Not if it could be prevented and it COULD. Ok, so she thinks she loves Brodey and feels he didnt do this on purpose, and of course he didnt. BUT, as a mother why would you not have a hard time with being with this person who played such a part in the death of your daughter and grandmother?? SMH..... If this didnt make her wake up to the reality that she is making bad choices then what the hell will?? DeeJay, have some self respect and do whats right by your son who survived and get the hell away from Brodey and the living arrngements you are in, for the love of god!!!
the answer to why

Spurlockville, WV

#125 Mar 12, 2013
because of lack of self-esteem and therefore lack of ability to esteem others-
but they were taught to be this way by those who raised them
just wondering

Lewisburg, WV

#126 Mar 14, 2013
when do you think an arrest will be made?
lol

United States

#127 Mar 14, 2013
i saw on fb where dee jay was asking ppl if they know where any good lawyers was out side of wv..hopefully soon! And i also noticed she changed her profile picture to Shae which is a very good choice rather than broady!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lionel Garner (Oct '09) 2 min lmao 63
Taking nominations for village idiot of the year 4 hr April Hater 7
GEHS Basketball (Apr '12) 7 hr Raoul 77
Who runs the county commission 9 hr Hot mess 5
Seyfl, the coaches (Nov '11) Thu Hot mess 7
hud Thu Runway 7 6
Walmart Thu Kim 8
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web