Wreck on Stone House Rd
Huh

United States

#85 Feb 26, 2013
Brodey brother... You have no idea what you're talking about. Course your gonna defends your brother. Like you would know. I hear your not one to talk. You've been in jail so maybe u can tell him what to expect. Make sure you tell him you can't get pills in jail cause you tried. N don't let your baby in car with him.
uh huh

Princeton, WV

#86 Feb 26, 2013
If Brody wasn't at fault, why did he test positive for cocaine??????? What were they doing up there? I also heard that they had to call the probation officer to come and remove the ankle bracelet off of the grandmother's body because she was on house arrest. What kind of people wouldn't secure a baby properly? Seems as though all three adults are at fault, no matter who was driving. Cocaine, house arrest, no baby seats.... WOW
1 post removed
Please

Lerona, WV

#88 Feb 26, 2013
hannah wrote:
this is a perfect example of this small town bullshit. people around here talk shit just to have something to do. get a life. if u dont have anything nice to say keep your damn mouths closed. all this is he said she said I heard this and that and that and this. people are so rude and nosey around here. and of course they would get on here and hide behind a computer screen or phone. whichever. why? bc yall are cowards. thats why!!!
Let me tell you what a COWARD is... somebody who tries to make somebody else take the blame for their wrong doings. Somebody who breaks the laws over and over and thinks they dont have to pay because thier father is the law, somebody who gets behind the wheel with no license because they SPEED and then 2 people die and they run and hide and try not to take responsibility... thats a COWARD.... Now, run and tell that, Homeboy!!!!
you is so dumb

United States

#89 Feb 26, 2013
I love how people come and post on topix to tell people not to post on topix.
1 post removed
just saying

United States

#91 Feb 27, 2013
Its not all bordes fault Djibouti had alt to do with it from my understanding border has went to rehab then got out got hooked bk up with her then the drugs started again and it wasn't just pills they wasn't just smoking look at there arms.... and she ain't gonna get her other kid bk who in there right mind would give a addic bk a kid after killing hers and yes she kill her as well as brodey.. she should have been a good mommy and put her in a car seat maybe all she would have had was a broken leg... or maybe her mommy should have stood up and put her foot down when she found out her daughter was doing drugs but instead she was doing them with her idk i think they both need to b put in jail for muder there not suffering enough they need to go to jail and have the living hell beat out of them and for killing a kids that's gonna happen it they don't go to jail they will find them selves in a ditch there is so many people filled with anger bout this and most of them have kids.. and for Dj not to feel any pain over her daughter is just sick
translation please

Lewisburg, WV

#92 Feb 27, 2013
just saying wrote:
Its not all bordes fault Djibouti had alt to do with it from my understanding border has went to rehab then got out got hooked bk up with her then the drugs started again and it wasn't just pills they wasn't just smoking look at there arms.... and she ain't gonna get her other kid bk who in there right mind would give a addic bk a kid after killing hers and yes she kill her as well as brodey.. she should have been a good mommy and put her in a car seat maybe all she would have had was a broken leg... or maybe her mommy should have stood up and put her foot down when she found out her daughter was doing drugs but instead she was doing them with her idk i think they both need to b put in jail for muder there not suffering enough they need to go to jail and have the living hell beat out of them and for killing a kids that's gonna happen it they don't go to jail they will find them selves in a ditch there is so many people filled with anger bout this and most of them have kids.. and for Dj not to feel any pain over her daughter is just sick
Can someone translate this?
Nearby

Charleston, WV

#93 Feb 27, 2013
Sorry, can't help, I don't know Gibberish!!
hmm

Beckley, WV

#94 Feb 27, 2013
Who said she doesnt feel pain over this? Who said the little girl wasnt 100% for sure not in a seat? Do you hold a police report in your hand?
P.S... Learn English
radar

Lewisburg, WV

#95 Feb 27, 2013
translation please wrote:
<quoted text>
Can someone translate this?
What she said is drugs is suck, drugs turn mothers into losers, drugs kill babies, and that until everyone realizes drugs are the root to most evil, nothing is ever going to change for the better.
Yuk

Beckley, WV

#96 Feb 28, 2013
Drugs do suck. And Brodey has been in rehab, arrested, no license and obviously speeds. There is more wrong here than we see. Alot more. Obviously the mother has some issues to associate like this, her friends are not the best citizens around either, now she will have to decide if she wants to keep these low-life people in her life or if she wants to try to keep custody of he son. She must be battling alot of demons right now and I cant imagine. Nobody blames Brodeys parents as far as how they raised him, but to enable him to have a "free pass" because his family is associated with law enforcement might just have cost him his freedom this time. Yuk
pigs

Lewisburg, WV

#97 Feb 28, 2013
I say he wont be charged with anything or they would have done it by now.
sweet brown

Lewisburg, WV

#98 Feb 28, 2013
He is still in the hospital from what I understand...
Yuk

Beckley, WV

#99 Feb 28, 2013
Reports take time, state police is gathering everything they can for this case. And if anyone thinks that nothing will be done, dont. Because the family was told straight to their face that charges will be filed, even possibly and most likely on both. This stuff takes time. Brodey was reportedly released from the hospital.
troubled

Alkol, WV

#100 Feb 28, 2013
sweet brown wrote:
He is still in the hospital from what I understand...
He has been out for a week and staying with grandparents to recooperate.
Aha

United States

#101 Feb 28, 2013
Grandparents?? Why not his mom or dad. He's prob out with his friends drinking and driving again.
Sorry

Beckley, WV

#102 Mar 1, 2013
People have forgot or just dont realize that this tragic event took the lives of two people, one who was a 3 yr old little innocent baby girl. No matter how you feel about Brodey or DJ, this is really not going to be pretty for either of them. It does not matter what kind of familes these two have or how loving their extended families are, there will be consequences for both. This is not a speeding ticket issue, it is not a "oops i drove too fast" issue, but it is an issue where adults acted negligently and two people are dead. Reality will have to hit them both, one way or another. Now, also just because these two acted negligently does not mean that the family of the two deceased loved ones should have to suffer and not be able to take care of things for these family members as they deserve or need. I am close with the Witts, I know they have tried to do the right thing and they planned these funerals and took on financial responsibility and it is a blessing that the family has such great friends and extended family that are helping them.
angry

United States

#103 Mar 2, 2013
If he was a real man he wouldn't have ran away to his family house take responsibly coward
Sorry not sorry

Saint Albans, WV

#104 Mar 2, 2013
She has no responsibility being a mother. At all. I hope that little boy is taken from her!! Drugged up with your loser boyfriend & letting him fly with your kids in the car....... Looks like someone should have thought before they got pregnant.
giver

Lewisburg, WV

#105 Mar 3, 2013
Well the Morris's are taking care of the little boy and dealing with the sister's who are trying to deal with the death of there little sister. Its not easy. DJ is still in the hospital too. Missed her babies funeral.
giver

Lewisburg, WV

#106 Mar 3, 2013
Sorry wrote:
People have forgot or just dont realize that this tragic event took the lives of two people, one who was a 3 yr old little innocent baby girl. No matter how you feel about Brodey or DJ, this is really not going to be pretty for either of them. It does not matter what kind of familes these two have or how loving their extended families are, there will be consequences for both. This is not a speeding ticket issue, it is not a "oops i drove too fast" issue, but it is an issue where adults acted negligently and two people are dead. Reality will have to hit them both, one way or another. Now, also just because these two acted negligently does not mean that the family of the two deceased loved ones should have to suffer and not be able to take care of things for these family members as they deserve or need. I am close with the Witts, I know they have tried to do the right thing and they planned these funerals and took on financial responsibility and it is a blessing that the family has such great friends and extended family that are helping them.
no one forgot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justice buying Alleghany Motors Dealerships in ... (May '12) 10 hr Ink tat 19
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 hr Bug 1,292
tudors biscuit world 17 hr Granny 12
seatbelt checkpoint last night Sun HHH 11
bbw Sun Dom 9
Tomorrow vote YES on malcomb Sun dui 7
whats the deal Sun dui 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages