Lock Him Up

Lexington, NC

#25 Feb 20, 2013
Brodey was still the driver. He could have said no to driving at all, he's the one who was in control.
Confused

Rupert, WV

#26 Feb 20, 2013
I was told brody was not driving, the girl was,
Explain

United States

#27 Feb 21, 2013
wondering wrote:
The judge will more than likely never see the case because the cops will never give the boy a ticket would be my guess..
It is in todays paper that he recently paid $16 for speeding and $25 for no licence and is 19 years old.
Those fines sound normal, you need to read more and see that it clearly says that court costs are not included in that fine, so he would be paying much more than $16 and $25 dollars. Why would your guess be that "the cops will never give the boy a ticket"? It seems to me if you read his name in the paper that they have already ticketed him before, so why wouldn't they charge him again? Your post makes zero sense.
Sad

Princeton, WV

#28 Feb 21, 2013
Confused wrote:
I was told brody was not driving, the girl was,
First responders report removing Brody from drivers seat. The investigation is ongoing, the truth will come out. There is proof to go by and there is DNA on the drivers airbag. Regardless 2 people are gone and this family is suffering. Bad choices may have been made by all in that car but now the family has to live without these two people and its heartbreaking. Words or blame doesnt make it easier for them. Prayers for all involved.
lmao

United States

#29 Feb 21, 2013
Just send your prayers up for them. Such a sad loss. I was at the hospital and you could see the mood change once they came back. It affected everyone that worked the accident. Pray for all those involved and the people that worked so hard to save them.
Just saying

United States

#30 Feb 21, 2013
Sad praying for all its in Gods hands cant judge any one just pray for all.
lmao

United States

#31 Feb 21, 2013
:-)
Trash

Morgantown, WV

#32 Feb 21, 2013
The sheppards are trash that don't pay their bills
no no

Lewisburg, WV

#33 Feb 21, 2013
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
First responders report removing Brody from drivers seat. The investigation is ongoing, the truth will come out. There is proof to go by and there is DNA on the drivers airbag. Regardless 2 people are gone and this family is suffering. Bad choices may have been made by all in that car but now the family has to live without these two people and its heartbreaking. Words or blame doesnt make it easier for them. Prayers for all involved.
He was removed by a passerby... That same passerby removed the others... That passerby was told there was no one else in the car and thats why the lady in the back seat died... He didn't see her because of the smoke in the car... get it right.
really

Rosemount, MN

#34 Feb 21, 2013
Trash wrote:
The sheppards are trash that don't pay their bills
I believe you are the Trash for posting something like this.
malena morris

Princeton, WV

#35 Feb 21, 2013
how about you guys stop arguing about this stuff on here for god sake you guys cant leave nothing alone. this is my family that you guys are talking about. how about you ask family before all you guys spread rumors, we are hurting a lot right now and all you guys can think about is he was driving and who wasn't. fact is they need prayers sent out to them my neice is dead yeah it hurts deep down she was a sweet little girl that didn't deserve to die at this age. no one deserves to die. so I would appreciate it if you guys would drop this topic. RIP shae and Ann prayers out to Justin and Dee Jay and the rest of the family.
please

Princeton, WV

#36 Feb 21, 2013
These two familys have had a terible, terible tragic thing to happen to all cocerned so why don't everyone just be respectful and not post anything else. And whoever trash is please get on your knees efore God and do some real soul serching.
RIP

Van, WV

#37 Feb 21, 2013
This is a sad situation but right now I only feel sorry for the child and the lady who lost their life in this accident. Whoever was driving should of thought about the incident children in the car before driving at high rate of speed. I also feel sorry for the family who lost a loved one but I have no remorse for those who caused it.
cheil

United States

#38 Feb 21, 2013
What is D.J. s name is it Demi
Hello

Princeton, WV

#39 Feb 21, 2013
no no wrote:
<quoted text>
He was removed by a passerby... That same passerby removed the others... That passerby was told there was no one else in the car and thats why the lady in the back seat died... He didn't see her because of the smoke in the car... get it right.
The LADY that died was in the passenger seat, NOT the back, how bout YOU get it right! The LADY was dead on impact, not later on. As "Sad" said, there is evidence, and it will be revealed, not here say or talk, so wether the person who removed him said he was in drivers seat was dreaming he was in drivers seat or not there is evidence and DNA does not lie. This is tragic for everyone but the truth wont be swept under the rug in this case, not this time! There are 2 dead people here, one a small child. Charges will happen, and probaly on both the driver and the mother, its just the way it is, neglegence.
friend

United States

#40 Feb 21, 2013
He deserves to get the book Thrown at him so what if his daddy is a cop he killed an innocent baby by being reckless that little girl will never go to school get her license or anything because he wanted to speed and act reckless so I hope he gets what he deserves I know the family Missy will never see her grandbaby again
ridiculous

Princeton, WV

#41 Feb 22, 2013
Let me start by sending out prayers to ALL people and the families involved in this tragic ACCIDENT. I understand that many people has different oppinions. Some are worse than others. The fact is it was an accident and I am so sure that this young man and lady did not leave their house and get in the car and plan on wrecking. I'm sure if they did they would have made sure the kids were restrained properly and seatbelts were secure. I know there are times when I drive I do not always go the speed limit, and I'm sure everyone on this site that is passing judgement also drive faster than the speed limit at times. We just get lucky and survive. This young man will have to live with this the rest of his life, so I'm sure a ticket doesn't compare to the guilt he feels. Why do you have to get on here to try and make things worse by degradeing people. If the child was not restrained properly, then I'm sure words can't compare to her moms sorrow. So please stop this cause all your doing is making things worse.

Things happen for a reason, we don't know what Gods plans are. To the families, if you would look to Him and call His Name, He will comfort you with open arms and He will open more doors when you think you can't go on. God Loves us all and when we trust in Him He pulls us through the lowest times in our lives. I will be praying for everyone on this site and the families.
Living

Danielson, CT

#42 Feb 22, 2013
Sad realy sad just pray for all envoled
ashamed

United States

#43 Feb 22, 2013
This thread should be reported. These events are tragic enough without the judgement and mean spiritedness that is occurring here. My thoughts are with those suffering from the loss of their loved ones. Let these families grieve in peace!!!!!!
Senseless

Princeton, WV

#44 Feb 22, 2013
I am grieving with this family, as I know them very well. As there really is no room for judgement as we should not judge, but we also can not help but to be angry, very angry. I feel for the boys family, but he did not have a drivers license, he had been ticketed for this and speeding only just weeks ago, so you get behind a wheel with no license and 2 small babies and dont make sure one of them is secure? How can you not be angry. If you saw the car and know the wreck site you would see that the car hit the true hard enough to "fork" it, this car was speeding. The mother is not without blame either. Somebody with no license and who is under the influence of any kind of illegal substance does not drive around 2 INNOCENT babies. This is tough, will be even tougher in the days coming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lewisburg Water 4 hr Special Thanks 17
Modified Inspection Stickers (Aug '13) 11 hr Lol 45
head lice 20 hr old person 30
Nathan Hinkle Tue lol 4
Lewisburg mayor backs same-sex marriage (Nov '13) Tue Goz 159
Liberty Tax is a Scam (Jan '14) Tue scared to death 17
I64 shut down west bound WSS Tue Elvis Earp 113
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web