First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nosey

Princeton, WV

#1 Nov 9, 2012
Anyone know about the dead body in Lewisburg?
oxox

Princeton, WV

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Was it you??????
hmmmm

United States

#3 Nov 9, 2012
I wonder who it was???
nosey

United States

#4 Nov 9, 2012
oxox wrote:
Was it you??????
Yea genius it was me...I'm writing from my grave...smh
Heard

Princeton, WV

#5 Nov 9, 2012
Male in his 40's.
lovin every minute of it

Princeton, WV

#6 Nov 9, 2012
Stranger with candy

Marlinton, WV

#7 Nov 9, 2012
This forum smells very suspicious. A dead body, you say? Well, all I can say is,''Not over my dead body.''... but just whose dead body is it?
miat

Princeton, WV

#8 Nov 9, 2012
Thomas Cardis
really

United States

#9 Nov 10, 2012
Oh no,I heard it was thomas, my thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 10, 2012
Dad or son?
WOW

United States

#11 Nov 10, 2012
Yes father or son? I used to work with Tom Sr. and he was a nice man.
wow2u

Princeton, WV

#12 Nov 10, 2012
WOW wrote:
Yes father or son? I used to work with Tom Sr. and he was a nice man.
Tom Jr.

Sounds like a fall leading to a head injury. He was a nice man also.
Stranger with candy

Marlinton, WV

#13 Nov 11, 2012
I'm sorry about my previous insensitivity, but when it is just a body, it seems very insignificant. When you attach a person and a name to it, that makes it very personal. It sounds as though Tom was a very nice man. My condolences, thoughts, and prayers to the Cardis family. I am really sorry for your loss.
Wondering

Petersburg, VA

#14 Nov 11, 2012
Are you single, Stranger with candy? You sound like a really good man, and good men are hard to find.
Stranger with candy

Marlinton, WV

#15 Nov 11, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Are you single, Stranger with candy? You sound like a really good man, and good men are hard to find.
I am single. I would say that I'm a good man. I can tell you one thing. I still understand what chivalry is. From past experience, if I say I'm a nice guy, it's an invitation to get walked on. People seem to mistake kindness for weakness, or stupidity. That has been a big mistake on their part.
How about

Hansford, WV

#16 Nov 11, 2012
How about you all send each other your email addresses & take it off this thread?
For once Topix can be good for something. Thomas & his family were all great people I have known for a long time. This could be a beautiful rememberance not a hook-up.
WOW

United States

#17 Nov 11, 2012
And so I will...his dad was as awesome man.
yeah

Parkersburg, WV

#18 Nov 11, 2012
How about wrote:
How about you all send each other your email addresses & take it off this thread?
For once Topix can be good for something. Thomas & his family were all great people I have known for a long time. This could be a beautiful rememberance not a hook-up.
Just be glad it hasn't turned into a bash fest.
Stranger with candy

Marlinton, WV

#19 Nov 11, 2012
How about wrote:
Who says this is a hook up? Read my previous words, and don't get ugly. You are the one that will make his memory into something else. He sounds to have been a nice man, and I genuinely feel bad for him, and his family. If you were truly his friend you won't go down that road. Again, my condolences to the Cardis family.
Stranger with candy

Marlinton, WV

#20 Nov 11, 2012
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Just be glad it hasn't turned into a bash fest.
I agree with you 100%. Some people just don't know when to be quiet, and what respect truly is. I'm sure Tom will be greatly missed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whose the daddy? 3 hr Yo daddy 3
Walmart Building Transgendered Restrooms. 14 hr beavis 12
Greenbrier County Commission 15 hr Well 19
Dr. John Tomlinson (Jan '13) 18 hr Pleased 37
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 20 hr MakinBlizz 2,887
jackass at sparetime Fri Well 2
Smelly lady Thu I agree 3

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance