foreverurs

Waterloo, Canada

#1 Apr 1, 2010
Let's see.. TWO FACED
Chels black

Clear Spring, MD

#2 Apr 5, 2010
Really!! Thank you so much.. Your opinion does not matter to me.! You must have no life to talk aboutmine but at least your talkin about me and not anyone else!! Can't wait to see what else there is to say about me!!
skittles

United States

#3 Apr 6, 2010
BITCH. she thinks she is hott but she needs to take another real good look in the mirror. lmao
brit f

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Apr 7, 2010
Umm yea chelsea let's quit acting like u don't care what ppl think of u! Ur ALWAYS in everyones business ms nosey!
Chels black

Clear Spring, MD

#5 Apr 7, 2010
Haha!
lol

United States

#6 Apr 8, 2010
haha. yea keep laughin dumb bitch. cuz u know its tru ;p
im taylor ward

United States

#7 Apr 8, 2010
awh i thnk she is sweet dont worry chels people hate :)
1 post removed
Chels black

Clear Spring, MD

#9 Apr 9, 2010
If everyone has so much to say about me then why don't you post your real name instead of hiding behind a computer screen like the lol pansies you are!!!! And thanks tae. I know people are jealous!!! Keep talkin, your making me famous;)
Tgif

United States

#10 Feb 18, 2012
Forreal chelsea..so u have a boyfriend now but how many other guys are u 'hugging' or sayin i love u to? U cant keep friends and wonder why. Ur 2faced!
um yea

United States

#11 Feb 18, 2012
She's nasty!!! Ewww.
Postpostpostpost post

United States

#12 Feb 20, 2012
No kidding. She thinks she is so gorgeous. She is short fat and needs proactive. She is 2faced as they come and doesnt realize half of these guys only talk to her for some booty. Common chelsea ur NaStY
hallway monitor

Lewisburg, WV

#13 Feb 20, 2012
she is a beautiful and sexy young lady but her attitude just makes her very ugly.
1 post removed
Anonymous

United States

#15 Feb 20, 2012
I no the really ches and ahe is a good person u juat have ti no her ches i love u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Exspressions Hair Salon (Nov '11) 3 hr Just Wondering 28
Divorce attorney 4 hr Naomi and Wynona 21
vago rd 1/20/18 6 hr Neighborhood Eye 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr City of grafton 4,392
hey grlz whats the size white guyz n lewisburg (Apr '15) 11 hr Sergio Kirskoph 9
County Commission 13 hr Tax Payer 25
protest at the greenbrier 16 hr Trainwreck 7

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages