|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Informer wrote:
<quoted text> Nope, I never would do such a thing and making accusations like you just made is childish.
No dear, You told on yourself. And obviously you knew the signs were trashed. My wife and I noticed this on Sunday. You were childishly taking pictures on Saturday Hmmmm.My wife and I are registered democrats, but also have the common sense to know what is good for our community.Jim is tough on child abuse and neglect and has been. An incident happened over twenty years ago in our family that involved my nephew and his stepmother when Jim was a state trooper. He did not tolerate my nephews stepmother then.(neither did my brother, they divorced)Years later after college my wife became a social worker in the area and has worked with children and parents as well as local governments to help and protect our children. Jim Childers is on the front lines protecting them and our community. Again we are registered democrats and will be voting for Jim Childers!
Informer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

for sure wrote:
<quoted text>No dear, You told on yourself. And obviously you knew the signs were trashed. My wife and I noticed this on Sunday. You were childishly taking pictures on Saturday Hmmmm.My wife and I are registered democrats, but also have the common sense to know what is good for our community.Jim is tough on child abuse and neglect and has been. An incident happened over twenty years ago in our family that involved my nephew and his stepmother when Jim was a state trooper. He did not tolerate my nephews stepmother then.(neither did my brother, they divorced)Years later after college my wife became a social worker in the area and has worked with children and parents as well as local governments to help and protect our children. Jim Childers is on the front lines protecting them and our community. Again we are registered democrats and will be voting for Jim Childers!
I inquire on the use of a county vehicle by a candidate for Sheriff and that makes me a vandal? How does one make a connection like that? You observed his signs, are you sure you didn't do it? I wasn't even aware of vandalism to his signs until you mentioned it.
for sure

Marlinton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Informer wrote:
<quoted text> I inquire on the use of a county vehicle by a candidate for Sheriff and that makes me a vandal? How does one make a connection like that? You observed his signs, are you sure you didn't do it? I wasn't even aware of vandalism to his signs until you mentioned it.
No, Just figured all facts point to you. Your special interest in taking photos of him placing his signs and your need to tell people how you disapprove of him putting them up. Are you sure you didnt just take out your frustrations by trashing them. I mean hell, seems that you went to great lengths to take pictures and post comments on topix on how much you and only you feel like he has committed some great crime by stopping to place a damn sign. Get a life and if you really want to make right . Go pay for the ones you trashed and replace them.
Your Choices

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Cahill Childers
Sober/family man Drunk/womanizer
Solid work ethic Politican not policeman
Criminal investigator never did squat troop
Financially secure will do anything for a $
conservative will spend your money
responsible reckless spender budget
fair impartial does favors for criminals
accountable $6000. portraits
tahoes, hummers, picture
frames, suing county
commission, lost case,
legal fees taxpayer paid.
known drug issues not add
ressed until it blew up
in his face! many more
known personnel issues
being ignored. Childers
pulled out of the drug
task force and has done
nothing against drugs
which are killing our
kids. He put up school
bus looking signs saying
only he will keep deput
ies in schools. "Anyone
who is sheriff will do
that! Missing drugs and
money? What next?

The choice is yours!!! You choose!!
wake up call

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

for sure wrote:
<quoted text>No dear, You told on yourself. And obviously you knew the signs were trashed. My wife and I noticed this on Sunday. You were childishly taking pictures on Saturday Hmmmm.My wife and I are registered democrats, but also have the common sense to know what is good for our community.Jim is tough on child abuse and neglect and has been. An incident happened over twenty years ago in our family that involved my nephew and his stepmother when Jim was a state trooper. He did not tolerate my nephews stepmother then.(neither did my brother, they divorced)Years later after college my wife became a social worker in the area and has worked with children and parents as well as local governments to help and protect our children. Jim Childers is on the front lines protecting them and our community. Again we are registered democrats and will be voting for Jim Childers!
He is not so tough on DUI"S he usually is himself. Busting child molesters takes the heat off of DUI"s which he is usually after 5 pm. He is a likeable sheriff but lacks the leadership and accountability needed. Lacks ability of making decisions. He doesn't mind spending your money on portraits of judges, picture frames and hats, clothes and key rings camoflage hats with taxpayer money for purposes of reelection. What did he give you a camouflage hat or keychain? He did n't mind spending Janet Neathawks money either. He goes after child molesters because he is buddies with the drug dealers why else would he disband the multi agency task force. he wanted to control it so he could choose who would get busted and who would not! WAKE UP
wake up call

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Childers wrote:
Has my vote!
Me too. No drug task force! Drugs and money missing, squandered taxpayer money on portraits, picture frames, vehicles, law suits, threatening people who make contributions to opponents, threatening county commissioners, great job!! what a joke!
Your Department

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Your Police Department,Lost this for you.Getting those pockets lined is more important than you.You would not believe the people that have called the drug task force.But when you can throw out some money they will be there.There might be 2 children still living if you just took that call.I have other police officers that wanted us in contact.But from what I know now you could not pay me to work with you.Those Baker boys how do you even let them work for you.Thats why people are not going to vote for anyone in that Court House.All the dirt is out on all of you.Mr.Via he says one thing to your face,Then does something eles.Mr Wiekle always said you should be a MAN of your Word. No one can do the job that Man did.
Spelling Police

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Your Department wrote:
Your Police Department,Lost this for you.Getting those pockets lined is more important than you.You would not believe the people that have called the drug task force.But when you can throw out some money they will be there.There might be 2 children still living if you just took that call.I have other police officers that wanted us in contact.But from what I know now you could not pay me to work with you.Those Baker boys how do you even let them work for you.Thats why people are not going to vote for anyone in that Court House.All the dirt is out on all of you.Mr.Via he says one thing to your face,Then does something eles.Mr Wiekle always said you should be a MAN of your Word. No one can do the job that Man did.
Your sentence structure, spacing after a period and spelling suck, you will be lucky if you're not charged with a felony based solely on your writing skills.
sick of it

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

We need someone to clean house, get rid of the bad seeds.....we can't raise our children to think cops are good and go to them if you need help....we don't have those kinds of cops here in this area....we have to teach our children to avoid...
confused

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

What role does Mr. Via play in this other than prosecuting the wrongdoing of others?
To Really Confused

Tornado, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

confused
United States
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#13745 min ago

Judged:111
What role does Mr. Via play in this other than prosecuting the wrongdoing of others?

For your information as if you didn't know the Prosecutor of a County is the most powerful law enforcement person in the county. He or She even more than a Judge. They decide to charge, not charge or drop charges.

That is why we need a new prosecutor in Greenbrier County he is really confused in his choice.
doubt it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

To Really Confused wrote:
confused
United States
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#13745 min ago
Judged:111
For your information as if you didn't know the Prosecutor of a County is the most powerful law enforcement person in the county. He or She even more than a Judge. They decide to charge, not charge or drop charges.
That is why we need a new prosecutor in Greenbrier County he is really confused in his choice.
Dumbass u didn't say anything more than i did. He prosecutes the wrongdoing of other. Mr. Via has fine a good job. Do you want rid of him now that he may have caught onto you????
localyokel

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Your Choices wrote:
Cahill Childers
Sober/family man Drunk/womanizer
Solid work ethic Politican not policeman
Criminal investigator never did squat troop
Financially secure will do anything for a $
conservative will spend your money
responsible reckless spender budget
fair impartial does favors for criminals
accountable $6000. portraits
tahoes, hummers, picture
frames, suing county
commission, lost case,
legal fees taxpayer paid.
known drug issues not add
ressed until it blew up
in his face! many more
known personnel issues
being ignored. Childers
pulled out of the drug
task force and has done
nothing against drugs
which are killing our
kids. He put up school
bus looking signs saying
only he will keep deput
ies in schools. "Anyone
who is sheriff will do
that! Missing drugs and
money? What next?
The choice is yours!!! You choose!!
I will and it will be CHILDERS!!!!!!!!
Diss

Elkview, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

You must be just like him! SAD
Yep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

It seems like Childers is doing a great job, he finds a problem and he deals with it. My vote goes to Childers. Good job Sheriff Childers.
1 post removed
localyokel

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

This has nothing to do with this post, but I was just wondering how come the posts against the sheriff stay on here forever, but when one says something about Kathy Keadle trying to take over the Greenbrier Clinic and anything else she can horn in on, it is removed immediately. She must have some power plus all the talent she has.
No Secret

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Cahill will win this election. There is little need to come to topix and degrade Jim Childers. The voting public, by majority, have found out who this guy is. At this point, he is a man on an island. Very few people even want to be associated with him.

His antics have cost him. The latest event is only another ripple in a pool of failure. Start packing your things, Mr. Childers. The Sheriff title is about to be stripped from your name:)
Question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

No Secret wrote:
Cahill will win this election. There is little need to come to topix and degrade Jim Childers. The voting public, by majority, have found out who this guy is. At this point, he is a man on an island. Very few people even want to be associated with him.
His antics have cost him. The latest event is only another ripple in a pool of failure. Start packing your things, Mr. Childers. The Sheriff title is about to be stripped from your name:)
What is the latest event?
hello

Marlinton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

wake up call wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not so tough on DUI"S he usually is himself. Busting child molesters takes the heat off of DUI"s which he is usually after 5 pm. He is a likeable sheriff but lacks the leadership and accountability needed. Lacks ability of making decisions. He doesn't mind spending your money on portraits of judges, picture frames and hats, clothes and key rings camoflage hats with taxpayer money for purposes of reelection. What did he give you a camouflage hat or keychain? He did n't mind spending Janet Neathawks money either. He goes after child molesters because he is buddies with the drug dealers why else would he disband the multi agency task force. he wanted to control it so he could choose who would get busted and who would not! WAKE UP
Sorry friend, but you need to put away whatever your smoking. How in the hell do you get Get DUI's out of this post...Go sleep it off and come back when you are straight...
Consider

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Jim Childers is heading for the unemployment line!
I am going to use my one vote to help him get there!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of123
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Lewisburg Forum right now

Search the Lewisburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Well Duh 52,040
Joshua 7 hr jph 4
CHS Owners of GVMC 10 hr Anom 3
New Movie Complex? 13 hr greenbrier gal 13
Rt 60 Car Wash 13 hr No Really 30
How was your Maroon 5 concert experience? 14 hr Potty mouth Adam 17
daycares in lewisburg Fri Nasty 2
•••
•••
•••
Lewisburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters