Next Last
lol

Princeton, WV

#1 Dec 16, 2009
whats up with these to here?
yeah

Princeton, WV

#2 Dec 17, 2009
i really think they need ti grow up and act your age. nobody really cares about your sex life and all that stupid stuff. they are so immature. samantha has a new bf everyweek just about and she is a really bad influence on jessica.
prego

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Dec 17, 2009
considering that jessica may be pregnant i doubt sam had any influence on that. and besides i hear sams a freak in bed!
yeah

Princeton, WV

#4 Dec 17, 2009
you should here the way they are always talkin.
if jessica is preg her parents would kill her they are insane.
i would be so happy for her though just bc her parents are syco.
mmm

Princeton, WV

#5 Dec 17, 2009
its her life and nobody else really needs to worry about if she is preg or not if you know her life im sure you'll understand.
maybe it would make her parents get off her alil.
Tiffany

Princeton, WV

#6 Dec 17, 2009
for yalls information jess isnt prego and they have nothin going on just best friends ok so get off their backs
Brandon D

United States

#7 Dec 18, 2009
okay so Jessica and Samantha talked about planning to get prego together....I heard from Jessica's mouth in my civics class, I have with her.They both planned on doing it, and then 2 days after jessica had sex she goes around thinking shes prego saying all this shit about being sick already, and peeing constantly.....BS....they both need to grow the fuck up, and as for jessica's life, yeah her parents are strict, but its because she a f'n dumb a** brat.
Tiffany

Princeton, WV

#8 Dec 18, 2009
Brandon you need to stop talking crap we know who you are and leave jessica and samantha alone i mean it
jrsw

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Dec 18, 2009
what are you gonna do Tiffany? do you seriously think ppl are scared of your dike lookin a**
Brandon D

United States

#10 Dec 18, 2009
tiffany you of all people know there stupid plans and you think im scared of your stupid slutty ass youre just as bad as them, go choke on a dick
Tiffany

Princeton, WV

#11 Dec 18, 2009
excuse me no we know u like the d*ck so how bout that i dont suck d* ck and dont reallyhavent talk to them in a couple weeks i havent be to school so shut up no one likes you thats prolly why u never at school and jrsw i really dont look like a dike so get that story straight
mnm

Princeton, WV

#12 Dec 18, 2009
well at this point i hope they both fuckin choke and get caught out on everything. f*ck them both i hope jessicas parents find out everything. her skippin school with sam and all tha above.
so f*ck off im sure half of yu guys havnt heard tha sh*t they say. they wanna talk sh*t but cant back there sh*t up. nobody really likes these 2 they are so childish but then wanna say everybody else is shows how much they pay attention. also what about the hickies on her neck. they make themselves out to be whores so what do yu expect. sam has slept with so many ppl its crazy but then wants to talk about all the other gurls around has she checked herself.
2 posts removed
okk

Marlinton, WV

#15 Dec 21, 2009
BRANDON IS CORRECT. They are both dumb bimbo trifling sluttttssssssss.
lol

Princeton, WV

#16 Dec 24, 2009
haha...i so agree.
i cant stand either one of them...
let them keep talkin..
see wat happens.
Missy

Princeton, WV

#17 Dec 25, 2009
Well for one, she's my cousin.... And if you guys don't have much else to talk about than other people than you must have a sad kinda life. I'm serious. My 6 year old brother sounds more mature than all of you.... Do you ever think, maybe after school, one day one of these girls just might be your best friend? Why kids go around hating on each other just gets me.... It really does... I mean why are you wasting time, worrying about what 2 girls are doing than living your life? Simply put.... Do onto others as you would have done to you..

If things continue on here, I may have to inform (as you guys have put it her "crazy" parents)(my aunt and uncle) and Jessie about this going on.... So this is just a nice warning... Because I am tellin all of you children, if you want a fight, I will be sure to help them find out!!!!!
Brandon D

United States

#18 Dec 26, 2009
I am positive that jessica's parents would not be happy to here of her having sex with a guy she has been with for a month and planning to have a baby with him they brag about the dumb shit I will say we are all a little immature but jessica and samantha act like sexually active 5th graders
lol

Princeton, WV

#19 Dec 27, 2009
i sure jessica's parents would flip out if they ever find out and jessica already knows thats shes on here. i hope her parents do find out everything to be honest nobody knows the way these 2 girls talk till your in class with them. its really nasty to hear what they talk about and her sayin she mite be preg and all that considering she just lost her v. she was never like this till she started hangin out with sam. she was always to scared to skip school and everything. but now she just makes it out like shes whore :) also skipped school to go to josh's house yea real smart.
1 post removed
funny

Princeton, WV

#21 Dec 30, 2009
nasty b*tches
josh

United States

#22 Dec 31, 2009
quick run yall's month is a bunch of shit
1 post removed
hahahaha

Princeton, WV

#24 Jan 2, 2010
josh only trys to take up for her cause hes her bf.
i dont know how hes with her, her breath always smells like shit and always has its so nasty learn to brush your teeth sometime...
josh could prob do so much better :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lowes False Advertising 10 hr Lowes Not Honorin... 1
Lewisburg needs new leadership 11 hr news 19
Chris Thompson 13 hr Joseph h 60
chris mccoy Sat looking 1
dog warden trama Sat broadsideofbarn 58
New in town Sat sounds illegal 48
missing (Sep '13) May 22 what 4
More from around the web

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE