Any AKC Chihuahua Breeders in town?

Any AKC Chihuahua Breeders in town?

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

Since: Oct 10

AOL

#1 Oct 19, 2010
Is there anyone in the area who breeds AKC chihuahua? Do you have a small male for stud service or puppies for sale right now? Do you show your dogs?
We show and breed our dogs, my website is below.
http://s1.webstarts.com/MiCasaChihuahuas/inde...
thanks,
Nancy Richmond
info

Princeton, WV

#2 Oct 20, 2010
Do I smell another spam post? Read the rules please.

AOL

#3 Oct 20, 2010
I guess I missed that on the rules. After reading some of the disgusting posts about sex and stuff on this site, I thought this was an open forum. I can see where hobby breeding might offend some people. Everyone please accept my apology and disregard my earlier post.
Nancy Richmond

AOL

#4 Oct 20, 2010
info wrote:
Do I smell another spam post? Read the rules please.
Hi,
I read the terms of service and did not see anything about posting about hobbies, pets, dogs, or anything else. Am I missing something? Can someone show me where the rules are about these subjects?
Nancy
MILL

Charleston, WV

#5 Oct 26, 2010
ARE YOU RUNNING A PUPPY MILL OR ARE YOU A GOOD BREEDER? HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU BREED YOUR BITCH?
Bwahahahaha

Princeton, WV

#6 Oct 26, 2010
How do you get them to hold still? Do you use p-nut butter or hot sauce?

AOL

#7 Oct 26, 2010
MILL wrote:
ARE YOU RUNNING A PUPPY MILL OR ARE YOU A GOOD BREEDER? HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU BREED YOUR BITCH?
I am not a puppy mill. I show my dogs, I used to have akitas, I bred 10 litters in 20 years and had some of the top champions in the country. I have not bred a litter of akitas in 9 years.
I have owned chihuhahuas for several years and have had one litter of two pups, and I kept both of those. I was simply interested in finding out if there were any other people in the area who show their dogs, and what their bloodlines are. We have 4 dog shows every year in Lewisburg now, held at the Fairgrounds in May. Does anyone attend them?
Nancy
Hmm

Bluefield, WV

#8 Nov 24, 2010
I have an absolutely beautiful male chihuahua with black and tan furr and perfect markings but no papers if yu want to breed we would want pick f the litter though email:nikkiandconor@hotmail.co m
Nikki

Bluefield, WV

#9 Sep 22, 2012
I have an absolutely beautiful male chihuahua with black and tan furr and perfect markings but no papers He is not for stud but for sale 3049921057

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pipeline workers camping out 2 hr Wrong again 10
Tree huggers 10 hr hard 2 stop a Tra... 2
House if Delegates 10 hr Mr Ed 12
School Levy 11 hr Abc 13
Banks that want to control firearms business 15 hr hard 2 stop a Tra... 2
Hippie Van Rental 16 hr Wedding Coordinator 1
Hippie Bus Rental 16 hr Wedding Coordinator 1

Lewisburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages