Here is your list of GVMC workers mak...

Here is your list of GVMC workers making $55,000+

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Salary Man

Princeton, WV

#1 Oct 22, 2009
http://www.hcawv.org/vs5FileNet/qspec.aspx

In the box with "Name Starts With", type in Greenbrier Valley Medical Center.

In the box "Document Type", change it to Over $55,000 paid.

It is in a pdf file extention to read. Interesting to see exactly how much the people there are getting paid.

This direct link might work:
http://www.hcawv.org/vs5FileNet/DocContent.dl... ^HCA900&SystemType=2&L ogonId=cb56301287dcac5e55a3db8 8647809d2&DocId=003801834 &Page=
1 post removed
Studied More

Marlinton, WV

#3 Oct 22, 2009
I guess I should have picked a different career path. Hard work and dedication in school does pay off!
Aunt Bee

Charleston, WV

#4 Oct 22, 2009
Salary Man wrote:
http://www.hcawv.org/vs5FileNe t/qspec.aspx
In the box with "Name Starts With", type in Greenbrier Valley Medical Center.
In the box "Document Type", change it to Over $55,000 paid.
It is in a pdf file extention to read. Interesting to see exactly how much the people there are getting paid.
This direct link might work:
http://www.hcawv.org/vs5FileNet/DocContent.dl... ^HCA900&SystemType=2&L ogonId=cb56301287dcac5e55a3db8 8647809d2&DocId=003801834 &Page=
And just where is you name and salary posted on here?
Curious

Kinston, NC

#5 Oct 22, 2009
Is there a place to go to see what the docs at Greenbrier Physicians make?
wth

United States

#6 Oct 22, 2009
who cares what they make??!!!!!!!!
I care

Snowshoe, WV

#7 Oct 22, 2009
you would care if you worked there knowing that there are people in that hospital that bust there a$$ off every day and dont even make much more than min. wage...and only get a $0.23 raise a year
if you look at the website some of these people got a $30,000 raise in one year.....hello thats more than alot of people make in one year so yes i do care because i'm one of those people that have to work hard for every penny i earn and that's still not enough!!!!!! and for someone to get a $30,000 raise in one year that's not RIGHT
The Facts

Hillsboro, WV

#8 Oct 22, 2009
I care wrote:
you would care if you worked there knowing that there are people in that hospital that bust there a$$ off every day and dont even make much more than min. wage...and only get a $0.23 raise a year
if you look at the website some of these people got a $30,000 raise in one year.....hello thats more than alot of people make in one year so yes i do care because i'm one of those people that have to work hard for every penny i earn and that's still not enough!!!!!! and for someone to get a $30,000 raise in one year that's not RIGHT
What is your level of education? A nurse anesthetist in all likelihood has spent 45-55+ thousand dollars to obtain their degree. Always remember that salary commensurates with education. If you have put nothing into yourself why would you expect to be paid a high salary....your good looks perhaps?
I know

Bluefield, WV

#9 Oct 22, 2009
I agree I can tell you for a fact that one Doc makes over $300,000.00 per year and NEVER does half his dictation he Bull [email protected] all of it. And NO i will NOT tell you who I still have to have a job making a little more than minimum wage. If I tell on him or anyone else I can guarantee that I will be on the umemployment line. This is a public computer that I'm using so they can go ahead and trace this IP I don't care.
I care

Snowshoe, WV

#10 Oct 22, 2009
i do agree that your level of education plays a part in your salary, but i also think that your dedication and hard work should play a role in it as well. getting a raise thats more than someone else make in one year is in my opinion that alittle much.
Ex GVMC Employee

United States

#11 Oct 22, 2009
Salary Man wrote:
http://www.hcawv.org/vs5FileNe t/qspec.aspx
In the box with "Name Starts With", type in Greenbrier Valley Medical Center.
In the box "Document Type", change it to Over $55,000 paid.
It is in a pdf file extention to read. Interesting to see exactly how much the people there are getting paid.
This direct link might work:
http://www.hcawv.org/vs5FileNet/DocContent.dl... ^HCA900&SystemType=2&L ogonId=cb56301287dcac5e55a3db8 8647809d2&DocId=003801834 &Page=
\

The majority of them complain that they have it so bad!! WTF?
Hey you Marlinton guy

United States

#12 Oct 23, 2009
The Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your level of education? A nurse anesthetist in all likelihood has spent 45-55+ thousand dollars to obtain their degree. Always remember that salary commensurates with education. If you have put nothing into yourself why would you expect to be paid a high salary....your good looks perhaps?
Up yours.
got somthin to say

Princeton, WV

#13 Oct 23, 2009
I do think that dedication and hard work should count and if you are not getting paid what you think you are worth use that hard work and dedication to go back to school, change your career, and thus your future...everyone in this country has the same opportunities to advance their education and change the amount you make for your annual salary..it is never too late....people in medicine do make above average salaries, but there are alot of sacrifices that go along with that...long hours..time missed away from families...working nights and weekends...many many years in school and alot of loans to pay back...there are good and bad people in all professions..some deserve more and some less..that is life, but if you have issues with your own life then change your destiny and make your future different and increase your paycheck….salaries for the most part are directly related to your ability and education...it is hard….but can be done by anyone…student loans are backed by the government and you can not be turned down...so change it and stop worrying about what others are earning...
The Facts

Hillsboro, WV

#14 Oct 23, 2009
Hey you Marlinton guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Up yours.
I am a lady, and you have proven my point.
1 post removed
blaster

Princeton, WV

#16 Oct 24, 2009
got somthin to say wrote:
I do think that dedication and hard work should count and if you are not getting paid what you think you are worth use that hard work and dedication to go back to school, change your career, and thus your future...everyone in this country has the same opportunities to advance their education and change the amount you make for your annual salary..it is never too late....people in medicine do make above average salaries, but there are alot of sacrifices that go along with that...long hours..time missed away from families...working nights and weekends...many many years in school and alot of loans to pay back...there are good and bad people in all professions..some deserve more and some less..that is life, but if you have issues with your own life then change your destiny and make your future different and increase your paycheck….salaries for the most part are directly related to your ability and education...it is hard….but can be done by anyone…student loans are backed by the government and you can not be turned down...so change it and stop worrying about what others are earning...
Salaries are more often driven by requirement and availability; the highest paid are anesthesia and pharmacy people, from the looks of the list and without these people a hospital can't function, plus they're the toughest to recruit and keep. Lots of the others on the list have been there a long time, so experience counts a lot too.
blaster

Princeton, WV

#17 Oct 24, 2009
Ex GVMC Employee wrote:
<quoted text>\
The majority of them complain that they have it so bad!! WTF?
Remember that the people who make the most also are the ones more likely to be putting their license and livelihood on the line every time they go to work. Most jobs don't require people to take on that level of responsibility, or require malpractice insurance. I wonder what the lawyers in the area make, and if they have their salaries posted anywhere.
got somthin to say

Princeton, WV

#18 Oct 25, 2009
blaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember that the people who make the most also are the ones more likely to be putting their license and livelihood on the line every time they go to work. Most jobs don't require people to take on that level of responsibility, or require malpractice insurance. I wonder what the lawyers in the area make, and if they have their salaries posted anywhere.
I agree!
ElderFlatuence

United States

#19 Nov 1, 2009
Would be more interesed in seeing how much profit gets shipped back to Tennessee each year.
whatever

Princeton, WV

#20 Nov 2, 2009
Okay I get that whoever started this thread will NEVER see $55,000.00 or, for that matter $5,000.00 in their lifetime (even if she sold all of her worldly "assets"). But what is the point of this? Let this one be a lesson boys and girls: THIS IS WHY WE GO TO COLLEGE!
that one guy

Princeton, WV

#21 Nov 4, 2009
free markets people make what they are worth based on their intelligence and/or education. if you are a dr saving lives you deserve more than a freaking fast food worker, come on people this is common sense.
blaster

United States

#22 Nov 5, 2009
More interesting reading at the end of the document, including all the money paid for utilities and supplies, equipment, etc. The salaries are only one part of what the hospital costs to run. I was amazed, to tell the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
day report woes (Jul '14) 2 hr Trainwreck 13
Removing Confederate statues 3 hr Trainwreck 74
I heard she finally had to get a job 4 hr Simmy 5
Anybody else just slumming on topix 4 hr Supup 5
Res care 4 hr Stella 2
Walter (Poppa ) Patterson (Aug '10) 4 hr Cam 5
Walmart salon 8 hr Heather 4

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages