First Prev
of 2
Next Last
get real

United States

#1 Oct 3, 2012
That place is a joke the people there are rude.. nasty environment somebody needs to something!!!
LMAO

United States

#2 Oct 3, 2012
PEEBLES.......you fool.
Spelling Police

United States

#3 Oct 3, 2012
get real wrote:
That place is a joke the people there are rude.. nasty environment somebody needs to something!!!
Somebody needs to what?
Concerened Citizen

Chapmanville, WV

#4 Oct 7, 2012
I for one think for the most part the employees that work there are really nice. But due to corporate cutting hours deeply the employees are very over worked. Because of this they have to deal with customers who are not very nice. They only allow one person to work in each dept at one time. That includes doing stock, cleaning and customer service. It is very hard to find the help when needed. This is all due to the "Big Wigs" and not the hard working employees. The sad thing is that it's not just there but how often do we go to K-mart and can't check out. Or even Walmart. A very sad sign of the times. But next time try not to blame the employees. Instead go to the manager.
Duh

Huntington, WV

#5 Oct 7, 2012
Its just a matter of time before thats another vacant space
Once up on a time

Princeton, WV

#6 Oct 8, 2012
The store manager is a joke along with her little side kick. When the new store manager came on board she lost most of the employees.. Three assistant managers in four weeks and what few employees she had left she fired or they quit... You go in there now to shop it looks like a Barbieville... Young girls who know nothing about retail and how to treat the customer. I dont blame all the employees for leaving the store manager is nothing but a two faced B*%#h.. She will lie right to your face and then go behind your back and tell the Distric Manager something else just to make herself look good... So I no longer support Peebles nor will I ever... So the store manager and her little ass kissing side kick will soon be the only two working in the store and they will have to close the doors...
lol

United States

#7 Oct 8, 2012
So they are hiring?
Shopper opinion

Ardsley, NY

#8 Oct 10, 2012
I have known Neva the manager for awhile now she is two faced as they come. She isn't very nice for the people who work there either. They wonder why people do not stay there very long they need to get rid of her
Question

United States

#9 Oct 11, 2012
Shopper opinion wrote:
I have known Neva the manager for awhile now she is two faced as they come. She isn't very nice for the people who work there either. They wonder why people do not stay there very long they need to get rid of her
Who are "they"?
localyokel

Lerona, WV

#10 Oct 11, 2012
"They" are the persons who wear breast revealing blouses, but show their belly button instead, didn't you know that?
Correction

Princeton, WV

#11 Oct 11, 2012
Concerened Citizen wrote:
I for one think for the most part the employees that work there are really nice. But due to corporate cutting hours deeply the employees are very over worked. Because of this they have to deal with customers who are not very nice. They only allow one person to work in each dept at one time. That includes doing stock, cleaning and customer service. It is very hard to find the help when needed. This is all due to the "Big Wigs" and not the hard working employees. The sad thing is that it's not just there but how often do we go to K-mart and can't check out. Or even Walmart. A very sad sign of the times. But next time try not to blame the employees. Instead go to the manager.
Please, for the love of God, learn how to use a comma. That is why it is so difficult to read your post.
wings

Marlinton, WV

#12 Oct 11, 2012
I just wish they would clean that place!!! I like to shop there, the prices are really good. I bought a shirt there the other day and it had bugs on it!! The carpet is gross! I feel sorry for the employees, they look over worked and tired!!
LoVe iT

Marlinton, WV

#13 Oct 11, 2012
Did someone really SHIT in the dressing rooms? Lol!! Actually....LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
really

Loretto, MN

#14 Oct 11, 2012
Supposedly they are hiring part time. I think the store is cluttered, and the selection is really not that great.
Hubba Bubba

Marlinton, WV

#15 Oct 11, 2012
localyokel wrote:
"They" are the persons who wear breast revealing blouses, but show their belly button instead, didn't you know that?
Why can't 'they' just show both?... Another thing, I realize that a lot of people cannot seem to spell these days, but come on. Peebels? Really? 1. It's written on the sign. It shouldn't be that hard to remember. 2. If you are going to start a discussion in the forum, at least be able to spell the topic that you choose... or maybe pick another topic that you can spell. Like,'Cats', or 'Dogs'.
for a fact

Princeton, WV

#16 Oct 12, 2012
LoVe iT wrote:
Did someone really SHIT in the dressing rooms? Lol!! Actually....LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
I worked there a few years ago and yes several customers have shit in the fitting rooms and other body fluids as well.
1 post removed
really

Loretto, MN

#18 Oct 12, 2012
Hubba Bubba wrote:
<quoted text> Why can't 'they' just show both?... Another thing, I realize that a lot of people cannot seem to spell these days, but come on. Peebels? Really? 1. It's written on the sign. It shouldn't be that hard to remember. 2. If you are going to start a discussion in the forum, at least be able to spell the topic that you choose... or maybe pick another topic that you can spell. Like,'Cats', or 'Dogs'.
Seems you need a little help in the writing department!!
ballzout

Marlinton, WV

#19 Oct 13, 2012
ShittyShittyBangBang!!!
Van

Moneta, VA

#20 Oct 15, 2012
Those two b!tches will get what's coming to them!!!
Concerened customer

Smithers, WV

#21 Nov 10, 2012
Correction wrote:
<quoted text> Please, for the love of God, learn how to use a comma. That is why it is so difficult to read your post.
Bite me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is taking your Medicaid 8 min Josh 22
Do you believe in global warming 1 hr Survey 4
Surgeon 2 hr hardly 5
Put your rebel flag away 4 hr Saul 27
All the motorcycles in lewisburg 15 hr know 3
Shoneys 19 hr Brimley 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Fairlady 4,142

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages