First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Wondering

United States

#1 Mar 22, 2013
I called to get an appt today and was told she no longer is employed by the hospital. Any idea what happened? I heard she was a great doctor.
Hmmm

Reston, VA

#2 Mar 22, 2013
She prescribed to a guy that OD'd in Fritz's parking lot.
frankly

Oakvale, WV

#3 Mar 22, 2013
Wondering wrote:
I called to get an appt today and was told she no longer is employed by the hospital. Any idea what happened? I heard she was a great doctor.
Doesn't mean she won't open an office on her own or go elsewhere. She's just no longer employed by the hospital. But in the meantime.....
ispy it all

United States

#4 Mar 22, 2013
It's a big giant mess. All of her patients have been left with out there meds. They were sent to beckley pain clinic. Well the pain clinic got bombarded with her patients. The pain clinic doctors walked out yesterday at 2:00 and they closed the doors.
Lewisburg resident

United States

#5 Mar 22, 2013
It has nothing to do with the O.D @ Fritz's Pharmacy. Believe me I know for a fact. Just take it from there.I spoke to the Medical Board. She was terminated from the hospital. I feel sorry for the ones that REALLY need their meds. I dont feel sorry for the ones that sell them just to pay a power bill...
Thought

Rupert, WV

#6 Mar 23, 2013
Thought her name was Abigail Winters
rafter

Oakvale, WV

#7 Mar 23, 2013
Thought wrote:
Thought her name was Abigail Winters
Leslie Abigail Winters.
Show me the money

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#8 Mar 23, 2013
I bet the hospital was happy when she was logging all the office visits, some nut case decides to off himself with drugs she prescribed and the hospital throws her under the bus.

I know she had a lot of older patients that are suffering now because they really needed some pain relief. I say it will create a good black market.
seriously

United States

#9 Mar 23, 2013
She was writing opanas for my brother's girlfriends arthritis come on now.
1 post removed
wondering

Charleston, WV

#11 Mar 24, 2013
glad she is gone. Which pill Dr. will be next?
seriously

United States

#12 Mar 24, 2013
They should close all pain clinics too.
get real

United States

#13 Mar 25, 2013
seriously wrote:
She was writing opanas for my brother's girlfriends arthritis come on now.
hav u ever had arthritis. I guess not. My husband has it in every joint in his body and that pain pill twice a day is the only way je can get out a chair. He has a medical condition and one of its manifestations os pain and immobility. So until u hanf a shingle with Od Or MD. Maybe u shouldn't express your opinion. He also has heart problems and needs his bp meds. Pain meds are used when a person has a medical conditions that causes them pain. When taken as prescribed its the difference between mobility or sitting in a chair all day. If someone chooses to obuse their meda not her fault or my huabands who is now in that chair for three weeks hands won't close knees won't bend hips locked up at 59 years old.
metoo

United States

#14 Mar 25, 2013
I agree with get real. I also have arthritis and if I dont have my meds I am the same way. To all u punkasses...Go to HELL
Lmao

United States

#15 Mar 25, 2013
If you or your loved ones have a "legitimate" condition that warrants pain medication then go see another Doctor, if they won't prescribe high dosage pain medication then there is probably a good reason for it. Dr. Winters was a pill pusher with a medical degree, just another drug dealer.
seriously

United States

#16 Mar 25, 2013
I didn't say arthritis wasn't painful. But the wOman i am talking about was getting opana 40 and never took one of them. If u need it and take it right then good 4 u. She was not, she was sellin them and a simple test by Dr winters would have shown that.
orh

Marlinton, WV

#17 Mar 25, 2013
I agree with Get Real. Until you have been there, please don't judge people.
reallynow

Oakvale, WV

#18 Mar 25, 2013
seriously wrote:
I didn't say arthritis wasn't painful. But the wOman i am talking about was getting opana 40 and never took one of them. If u need it and take it right then good 4 u. She was not, she was sellin them and a simple test by Dr winters would have shown that.
What test is that?
metoo

United States

#19 Mar 25, 2013
She did random drug test on her patients. Not only do I have arthritis but I have a screwed up back with sciatica nerve damage and other things wrong. I want you people to know she was a good doctor.
Ummm

Danielson, CT

#20 Mar 25, 2013
reallynow wrote:
<quoted text>
What test is that?
It's called a drug screen.
Phil

Charleston, WV

#21 Mar 25, 2013
Lewisburg resident wrote:
It has nothing to do with the O.D @ Fritz's Pharmacy. Believe me I know for a fact. Just take it from there.I spoke to the Medical Board. She was terminated from the hospital. I feel sorry for the ones that REALLY need their meds. I dont feel sorry for the ones that sell them just to pay a power bill...
Oh, but they don't pay their power bill. Appalachian lets them ride. I know people who owe a thousand bucks. They can't be cut off if they get assistance, food stamps, and/or are pillheads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josey Miller 15 hr i know 15
Amara Lewis (Apr '14) 19 hr Worthless 15
Eric Kisamore (Jun '10) 22 hr tapedeck 13
Lewisburg Mayor? Mon A little more info 24
Gary Rutherford (Nov '12) Mon old person 10
Walmart-Lewisburg Sun employee 3
Bob Evans (May '10) Sun Harley Ford 58
More from around the web

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE