Fed up worker

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 11, 2012
If your tired of waiting to be checked out at walmart please come on June 11 2012. We walmart associates are fed up and tired of being overworked because of cutbacks our store is at least 10% or more on associate cutbacks. Therefore not enough workers to keep the store in line. Shoppers who are there at 2pm hear the announcement "All associates please come to the 2 O'Clock powerzone in grocery" WHY? Because they do not have enough people to straighten shelves up in grocery for the afternoon shoppers. And if your in line waiting to be checked out you hear the announcement "All registers trained associates please come to the front end" yea not enough cashiers Im telling ya. And they will continue to make that announcement no matter if everybody who is register trained already is on a register. Because its to make YOU the Shopper think hey were doing all we can to get those register lines down. YEA there not. So June 11th were having a walkthrough by District Management. IF you see him tell him your very tired of waiting in line. Mabe if all customers he will have more people hired to work. WE Need It.
haha

Oakvale, WV

#2 Jun 11, 2012
cry harder maggot!
dirtygirl

United States

#3 Jun 11, 2012
haha wrote:
cry harder maggot!
Hey she's just trying to help you out semen breath
yah

United States

#4 Jun 12, 2012
I'm sick of Walmart And how They treat their employees. I walked out after 16 years. Screw them. Talking to district managers won't help. Try regional managers
hay

Princeton, WV

#5 Jun 12, 2012
Who wants to work part time and get your hours cut in the winter time even more. That place is a joke. You hear how good it is. Well it is really but they treat you like a slave there. Never hear of any thank you or would you or can you. Just do this and do that. And get it done and thats the end of it. They overwhelm you with stuff to do. Never let you get the stuff that needs to be really done and has been deserted for awhile. You cant talk to a manager there and feel comfortable. Its all a lie. They cover up big time. They are all backstabblers and lie to you. Just to get you away from them at that time. One these days they will all get in trouble for it.
you people are nuts

Oakvale, WV

#6 Jun 12, 2012
I walked into walmart to get 1 thing yesterday and the lines were at least 5 people deep. I put my item down and walked out of the store. Will be going to Kroger today to shop. They always have open checkout lines at 6pm when people are shopping after work. Walmart, on the other hand, caters to those who do not work.
lol

United States

#7 Jun 12, 2012
Its a welfare store for welfare people. They hire people that are not all there, ssslllooowww people with ssslllooowww minds.
hottie

Lewisburg, WV

#8 Jun 12, 2012
at least they hard a few hotties to work there now
Anonymous

United States

#9 Jun 13, 2012
lol wrote:
Its a welfare store for welfare people. They hire people that are not all there, ssslllooowww people with ssslllooowww minds.
I'm sure you are on welfare dumbass. There are a few people that work there that are slow & not all there. Not everybody is like that, that works at Wal-Mart. Don't criticize everybody. Why don't you get off your lazy ass & get a job instead of living off welfare!!
blue collar

United States

#10 Jun 13, 2012
Fed up worker wrote:
If your tired of waiting to be checked out at walmart please come on June 11 2012. We walmart associates are fed up and tired of being overworked because of cutbacks our store is at least 10% or more on associate cutbacks. Therefore not enough workers to keep the store in line. Shoppers who are there at 2pm hear the announcement "All associates please come to the 2 O'Clock powerzone in grocery" WHY? Because they do not have enough people to straighten shelves up in grocery for the afternoon shoppers. And if your in line waiting to be checked out you hear the announcement "All registers trained associates please come to the front end" yea not enough cashiers Im telling ya. And they will continue to make that announcement no matter if everybody who is register trained already is on a register. Because its to make YOU the Shopper think hey were doing all we can to get those register lines down. YEA there not. So June 11th were having a walkthrough by District Management. IF you see him tell him your very tired of waiting in line. Mabe if all customers he will have more people hired to work. WE Need It.
all corporate wh_rs are the same no matter where u work, all they are concerned with is there own bonus, and whos desk they're going to crawl under next.
IDK

Lewisburg, WV

#11 Jun 13, 2012
Yeah, What happened to the litle sign that used to be on the post beside each cashier that said if there were 3 or more customers in a row, Wal-Mart would open up another row for speedy checkout...
lammer2

Parkersburg, WV

#12 Jun 13, 2012
take the extra time to go to the covington walmart..its much cleaner, better stocked,the employees are actually helpful,and it always seems less crowded by welfare trash.
wants to know

Daniels, WV

#13 Jun 13, 2012
If more people would do what I did three years ago and walk out and not go back they would get their act together to try to get back customers they have lost.
hahah

United States

#14 Jun 13, 2012
I go to Kroger most of the time, and K-Mart, but K-Mart is almost as hard to get checked out but would rather give them the business.

I agree, the Wal-Mart here is dirty looking. I love the one in Covington, but with gas prices I don't think I would drive there unless I just wanted to take a drive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Thompson (Mar '15) 5 hr My 2 cents 72
LGBT vigil Lewisburg 15 hr My Opinion 9
Charles Krafft 20 hr My 2 cents 3
going down like a stiff peter Thu wet and wild 1
Eric Kisamore (Jun '10) Thu Jay wade 21
Divorce Lawyer needed/ need full child custody Thu trumpdump 8
general lewis inn Jun 21 Squad seven 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages