First Prev
of 6
Next Last
polly

Lewisburg, WV

#106 Sep 23, 2012
Local Since 1965 wrote:
To most of the Local People, Lewisburg is just somewhere to drive thru to get to Kroger's. I buy anything that I might need and Christmas shop online. Everything is cheaper and same quality as if I bought here. I also buy all my books there, huge selection and almost always cheaper then any bookstore. I don't need Lewisburg for anything. Do like the Bagels at The Bakery but there is no parking, so I do with out,
Downtown historic Lewisburg isn't geared toward local people to shop. it's about tourism. you shop online for items that you can find cheaper? you aren't buying the same things online as what downtown lewisburg shops offer. I've been disappointed more than once when shopping online.
how would you know anyway if you don't shop there?
you do need downtown Lewisburg, not for shopping, but for the local economy to grow. those shops don't need your money to survive, obviously.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lewisburg needs new leadership 3 hr whatever 17
chris mccoy 10 hr looking 1
Chris Thompson 17 hr why rat 58
dog warden trama 19 hr broadsideofbarn 58
New in town 23 hr sounds illegal 48
missing (Sep '13) Fri what 4
Martha hinton Fri sam 2
More from around the web

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE