just woundering

Chesterfield, MO

#1 May 23, 2012
is it true that jared gunter is child abuser? just what i heard!
fact

Charlotte, NC

#2 May 25, 2012
Jessica Rudd is one in the form on neglect to her daughters.she came to my friends house in fort springs and left her youngest daughter in the vehicle while she snorted pills with us.its so sad I contacted cps and seems like they still have not done crap
mama

United States

#3 May 26, 2012
LOL. What have I missed?
LOL

Charleston, WV

#4 May 26, 2012
So if she was so wrong why didnt u go hang with the kid in the vehicale all cause u was doing pills with the mother
Really

Great Cacapon, WV

#5 May 26, 2012
fact wrote:
Jessica Rudd is one in the form on neglect to her daughters.she came to my friends house in fort springs and left her youngest daughter in the vehicle while she snorted pills with us.its so sad I contacted cps and seems like they still have not done crap
Are you kidding me? You snorted pills with someone and then you called CPS on them? What about you? You are just as bad as she is then if that is the case. I can't stand a nasty pill head or dope head of any kind. You people are disgusting.
LOL

United States

#6 May 26, 2012
It takes all kinds....wow, you are unreal. If you cared that much about her child why did you not invite her in? Hell you could of fed your habit in the damn bathroom FFS....!
trolls

Charleston, WV

#7 May 26, 2012
fact wrote:
This is known as 'trolling'! Somebody who sees something like this uses it as an oppurtunity to start a thread about someone they do not like! Why would you trust someone making comments like this when they clearly implicate themselves in the child abuse? They are instigating, they are being incendiary...
Jeezzzzz

Princeton, WV

#8 May 26, 2012
fact wrote:
You have got to be kidding me. Did you tell them that you were doing the pills with her? Are you really this stupid? OMG I just can't believe how idiotic and stupid and pathetic you pillheads are. You called CPS on her and yet you are the one doing the pills with her. Do you realize how ignorant you sound?
trolling

Charleston, WV

#9 May 26, 2012
Jeezzzzz wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got to be kidding me. Did you tell them that you were doing the pills with her? Are you really this stupid? OMG I just can't believe how idiotic and stupid and pathetic you pillheads are. You called CPS on her and yet you are the one doing the pills with her. Do you realize how ignorant you sound?
Yes, like i said, it called trolling... you are as incredulous as they are hoping you will be!
trolling

Charleston, WV

#10 May 26, 2012
Is everybody clear as to what's going on on this thread or are we gonna have another: "OMG, are you kidding me! What were you doing! I just can't belive it! They were doing what while you were doing WHAT!
fact

Spartanburg, SC

#11 May 26, 2012
No I don't do drugs I am only 14 years old it was my friends mothers house.and me and my friend did go outside to watch the child from outside the car the child was screaming and the car doors were locked when I told my mother she called cps on her and my friends mother and I am never alllowed to go back there
what

Charleston, WV

#12 May 27, 2012
fact wrote:
No I don't do drugs I am only 14 years old it was my friends mothers house.and me and my friend did go outside to watch the child from outside the car the child was screaming and the car doors were locked when I told my mother she called cps on her and my friends mother and I am never alllowed to go back there
I'm sorry but you don't do drugs & your proof is you are only 14??? Plenty of 14 year olds doing drugs. Maybe you should stop going to your friend's mother's house! Sounds like it is not a good place to hang out.
really

United States

#13 May 27, 2012
To what you obviously didn't read what she posted you might want to do that before you start judging her and she did the right thing
honestly

Covington, VA

#14 May 27, 2012
these people just piss me off they never ever read anything throughly before they start running their mouths its a shame i have noticed this alot on all the topix locally but they love to correct spelling errors or pick and twist things iam glad another reader seen that the 14 yr and her mother did the right thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lewisburg mayor backs same-sex marriage (Nov '13) 3 hr Ally 160
Business in Lewisburg 4 hr Fed Up 3
Anal Lice finally gone thanks to diesel in the ... 5 hr Big Time John 3
Alfredo's? 13 hr AmerigoVespucci 38
Lewisburg Water 14 hr John WOMANchester 20
electric Wed giver 3
the General Lewis Inn (Aug '12) Wed former friend 42
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web