of 2
Next Last
nasty

Charleston, WV

#22 Nov 4, 2012
who wrote:
Which one was dating Amanda? Because she is the
cute one. The other one is ugly.
Kimberly was with a woman this summer and a few months later she married a man. She was all proud posting pictures of her and her girlfriend on her fb. I bet she wants to forget about it now. But people in small towns don't forget that kind of thing.
fuk1

United States

#23 Nov 10, 2012
She will screw and anyone or anything and It's not gonna stop her since she's married. She ain't attractive at all don't know Why u would want her. Feel Sorry for her man tho
gertrued

United States

#24 Nov 10, 2012
i thought you was talking about sara daughter. she is hot and so is her mama.
yep

United States

#25 Nov 10, 2012
Isn't her father a manager at Applebees?
yep

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#26 Nov 10, 2012
yep thats her dad
yep

United States

#27 Nov 10, 2012
Thought so.
O my

United States

#28 Nov 13, 2012
gertrued wrote:
i thought you was talking about sara daughter. she is hot and so is her mama.
Yeah she is isnt she...she is really nice and stays to her self
Kim

United States

#29 Nov 22, 2012
fuk1 wrote:
She will screw and anyone or anything and It's not gonna stop her since she's married. She ain't attractive at all don't know Why u would want her. Feel Sorry for her man tho
Love to know that I am on somebody's mind again. Me and my husband are very happy together, and yes I am faithful to him and I always will be. What happened in the summer happened and is in the past.. if somebody has a problem with me, have some balls and put your real name..
Kim
1 post removed
family

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#31 Nov 23, 2012
kim reed cheryl's daughter is the one who was dating Amanda she is married now lol
1 post removed
what

Beckley, WV

#33 Nov 23, 2012
Amanda is one of those lesbians who wants to be a man. She doesn't really fit the sexy lesbian fantasy of most men.
everyone

United States

#34 Dec 4, 2012
What does it really matter? I bet none of y'all let the whole word into your bedrooms. Why do y'all feel the need to be in Amanda's? More then likely the person who wrote the post about Amanda wanting to be a man is a boy who can't become a man yet. Or if its a girl maybe you want to be in her bedroom. Amanda is a really great person. If y'all spent the time you do on here talking crap about here and got to know her. Y'all would eat your ugly comments. We talk about all this bullying that goes on in schools but really it's all right here. Its starts at home with the parents. Guess it won't hit until someone hurts themselves over theses comments.
boy oh boy

Clendenin, WV

#35 Dec 4, 2012
Why are you bringing it up? This thread was dropping down until you bumped back up. Nobody was talking about what happens in her bedroom just that she presents herself in a masculine way. Nobody made ugly comments. She is a lesbian and makes it very obvious, she dated Kimberly, and she probably isn't the kind of lesbian most men fantasize about. Nothing ugly about those statements. Your post is the most damaging. Do you know something we don't? Have you been in her bed? Does she like to strap it on? Is she considering a female to male transition?
everyone

United States

#36 Dec 4, 2012
WOW ! Didn't you just do the "same thing" you're accusing me of? If you must know. I just found out about this thread. Seeing how everyone is allowed to voice their own opinion....this was mine. Sorry it bothered you so much.Actually no I'm not.
tehee

Clendenin, WV

#37 Dec 4, 2012
The difference is you seem to be a friend defending her when really by bumping this thread back up you're making the situation worse. But I don't really know her and I'm just messing around.
Elf

Bronx, NY

#38 Dec 4, 2012
behave
but

San Jose, CA

#39 Dec 6, 2012
Gay or whatever, she is 8itch.
Redneck Girl

United States

#40 Dec 7, 2012
I miss ya Kim... DAP with two wildcats ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CPS is worthless (Jan '12) 2 hr Enough already 30
Josey Miller (Feb '14) 7 hr quit 79
Looking for Rental House 7 hr NewToTown 7
Harry Huffman 8 hr Jessica 5
New Southern Exposure coming to Lewisburg! 8 hr Reply 10
Chris Thompson 9 hr Jessica 21
Local girls that you know that squirt 10 hr Nancy 6
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web