Man Arrested Following Voluntary Mans...

Man Arrested Following Voluntary Manslaughter Charge

There are 84 comments on the The State Journal story from Feb 13, 2011, titled Man Arrested Following Voluntary Manslaughter Charge. In it, The State Journal reports that:

A Hillsboro man is behind bars following a cross-county investigation. Charles Fogus, 42, was arrested on Monday by the Greenbrier County Sheriff's Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The State Journal.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wondering

Marlinton, WV

#1 Feb 13, 2011
does anyone know what happened here?
hey

Marlinton, WV

#2 Feb 13, 2011
all i know is charlie and his wife debbie sell drugs big time. DRUG DEALERS.
wondering

Marlinton, WV

#3 Feb 13, 2011
hey wrote:
all i know is charlie and his wife debbie sell drugs big time. DRUG DEALERS.
Yes they are drug dealers. he is married to Debbie Wimer of buckeye.
Well

United States

#4 Feb 13, 2011
what happenend
idiots

Charleston, WV

#5 Feb 14, 2011
good to know you are all keeping within the theme for topix and talking trash about everyone an anyone who is breathing just wouldnt be right if you didnt have somthing negative to say about anyone or anything posted on here......we all know you have the gall to type anything u want on here with teh comfort of knowing no one will ever truly know who you are but the real question is do you have the balls to say somthing to their face or to face of someone who might have somthing a different opinion......also its good to know the calibur people that west virginia is pooling from for jury duty.....you all deserve a pat on the back for being so open minded & non judgmental......proud of you WV keep up the good work maybe on day the guiness book will come and give the record of most spine-less simple minded gossipers in the world to west virginia
wondering

Marlinton, WV

#6 Feb 14, 2011
idiots wrote:
good to know you are all keeping within the theme for topix and talking trash about everyone an anyone who is breathing just wouldnt be right if you didnt have somthing negative to say about anyone or anything posted on here......we all know you have the gall to type anything u want on here with teh comfort of knowing no one will ever truly know who you are but the real question is do you have the balls to say somthing to their face or to face of someone who might have somthing a different opinion......also its good to know the calibur people that west virginia is pooling from for jury duty.....you all deserve a pat on the back for being so open minded & non judgmental......proud of you WV keep up the good work maybe on day the guiness book will come and give the record of most spine-less simple minded gossipers in the world to west virginia
everyone in the county knows the truth about them.and i feel sure there is alot of people that will say it right to their faces. so you need to keep your opinion to your self and let other people speak what they know for a fact. ask around and see what people have to say about charlie and his wife.
hum

San Angelo, TX

#7 Feb 14, 2011
does anyone know who he killed or how?
unreal

Princeton, WV

#8 Feb 14, 2011
who was hiding him at wilshire landing apartments????
mmbrown

Hillsboro, WV

#9 Feb 14, 2011
i don't know what happened, all i know is charlie boy is a good person. he helped my daughter alot while she was sick! if you help a daughter, you are also helping a mom. my daughter is in heaven now. she thought the world of charlie boy and so do i. we will be praying for you charlie boy! we love you!
pleaze people

Cambridge, MD

#10 Feb 14, 2011
Let the law take care of it and read what the paper says not TOPIX!!!
wondering

Marlinton, WV

#11 Feb 15, 2011
hum wrote:
does anyone know who he killed or how?
I heard it was for mark workman. he sold him drugs that killed him. what a shame. hear there's another death in hillsboro being investiaged.
idiots

Charleston, WV

#12 Feb 16, 2011
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>everyone in the county knows the truth about them.and i feel sure there is alot of people that will say it right to their faces. so you need to keep your opinion to your self and let other people speak what they know for a fact. ask around and see what people have to say about charlie and his wife.
Thats the whole problem... You can draw a name out of a hat and ask around about it... or even better make up a name and someone will have somthing negative to say.....maybe if everyone would stick to their own business & worry more about their own lives & personal issues it would make life a little more tolerable around here.
wondering

Marlinton, WV

#13 Feb 17, 2011
idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the whole problem... You can draw a name out of a hat and ask around about it... or even better make up a name and someone will have somthing negative to say.....maybe if everyone would stick to their own business & worry more about their own lives & personal issues it would make life a little more tolerable around here.
Here"s the problem. no one drawed their name out of a hat. his face is all over the papers.I guess this is made up. he is setting in jail for what everyone knows he does.
Seriously

Nettie, WV

#14 Feb 19, 2011
Is this the same Charlie Fogus that used to live in Rainell and hang out with Randy Terry? I don't know anything about this situation, just wondering if it's the same guy.
wants2know

Princeton, WV

#15 Feb 19, 2011
drugs are such a problem now days.
wondering

Marlinton, WV

#16 Feb 19, 2011
wants2know wrote:
drugs are such a problem now days.
yes they are. he sold opana and it killed someone. the opana came from a doctor in lewisburg. wonder if the law knows whos pain pill they belonged to.
well

Marlinton, WV

#17 Feb 20, 2011
They don't care who's pills they were! This same thing happened here in greenbrier county and a girl died, they did'nt even investigate it. The same officer who arrested Charlie, was the officer who handled the case. Sorry bunch of uneducated law enforcemnent.
One Day

Hillsboro, WV

#18 Feb 20, 2011
If I'm thinking of the same girl you are, I hope they get that rotten, sneaking, worthless, no good, drug dealing piece of SH!T!! From my understanding he was invloved in the death of another girl just months later in Pocohontas County as well. Wheres the FUKN "justice" here!?!? Sad thing is, its just a matter of time before it happens again! Where does it stop? What does it take?
west virginia person

Hillsboro, WV

#19 Feb 20, 2011
Why are they making such a big deal about this guy. MOST (99%) of the drug deaths aren't investigated. The Law Enforcement Moto is "Ahhhh just another piece of Sh*t gone we don't have to worry about." At least that what we were told when a person in my family died!!!!!!!!!!
yeah

Marlinton, WV

#20 Feb 20, 2011
us to! Jim said well she did drugs to. God help us all....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pipeline workers camping out 3 min Wrong again 10
Tree huggers 7 hr hard 2 stop a Tra... 2
House if Delegates 8 hr Mr Ed 12
School Levy 9 hr Abc 13
Banks that want to control firearms business 13 hr hard 2 stop a Tra... 2
Hippie Van Rental 13 hr Wedding Coordinator 1
Hippie Bus Rental 13 hr Wedding Coordinator 1

Lewisburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages