jescoe

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#42 Jun 13, 2012
i hate them runny eggs..the last time my wife gave me them runny eggs i told her to go get my sunglasses that sob stole...
thats funny

Rupert, WV

#43 Jun 17, 2012
who wrote:
<quoted text>
brittini drennen
last time i checked she has two babies she's been taking care of all by herself
whats up

Princeton, WV

#44 Sep 7, 2012
oh yea wrote:
and that nola fitzgeralds sister daphne is bads news, big old liar , trouble !!! and someone said that there is drugs being passed thru the drive thru there .
If you dont know her or know that she did this for a fact then dont talk shit about her. She is a very good person.
Greenbrier

Princeton, WV

#45 Sep 8, 2012
Daphnne is very nice to the customers.
Customer

Princeton, WV

#46 Sep 9, 2012
Greenbrier wrote:
Daphnne is very nice to the customers.
She is friendly and nice.

Since: Apr 09

Ronceverte, WV

#47 Sep 10, 2012
bad food wrote:
I think the workers are nice but the food is terrible. I have tried several things from Tudor's and didn't like any of them. My last order there was a chicken wrap and onion rings. They were both so discusting I had to throw them away. I haven't been back since.
Why would you order a "chicken wrap" from a place that specializes in biscuits and breakfast items? Stick to their forte and avoid stuff that is only on the menu to get business after breakfast hours.
RedBone

New York, NY

#48 Oct 9, 2012
Ol my its so sad what has become of this place the best two employees are gone ,Valerie and Daphnne.The service is horrible along with the new GM.Does the Company notice notice the loss?I was jus in Walmart standing in line and it blew my mind Tuddors is really going down hill and it use to be a family place and now its apparently a nasty place.Sad sad sad
wondering

Charleston, WV

#49 Oct 10, 2012
why there is so many employees leaving there ??
wondering

Charleston, WV

#50 Oct 10, 2012
no they are not the best employees there. Ms. Valerie was a whiny baby. and that scank Daphinne was noting but trouble and pill head.
yea

United States

#51 Oct 10, 2012
Ya try to get some shit start
The One

New York, NY

#52 Oct 10, 2012
I know Daphnne peronally and u are mistaken about her she is not a pill head bet she woulda passed a pee test faster than any one un there so u must not know her AT ALL and your just startn stuff and thats not right.Ur name must be Crystal hum?
what a shame

New York, NY

#53 Oct 10, 2012
I wish that they would leave Daphne and Val out of there name only one person in the place is responsable for causeing all the problems she has ben confonted many times by Daph and would lie Everytime.I Am a employee there and I know Daph worked hard everday.And was very dedicated to the place they jus ran her off bc of everthing that was going on and NO she is not a pill head and yes she was a GREAT MANAGER and GREAT to customers and employees!!So who ever u are im sure u jus wont let things go and u need to grow up and worry about the things that you have going on !
yea

New York, NY

#54 Oct 11, 2012
So glade that im on someones mind and nobody has anything else to do anymore.No Im not a pill head and No I am not a addic and never have ben and no I dnt work there anymore and yes I left and yes I beleive that I was good to my customers and I beleive that thing there could have ben better and YES I took up for myself in times many times and NO I didnt try and start thing and yes I beleive its slander what she and everyone else says bc they do not know me AT ALL! I also appoligize to the people and Customer for the way people talk about the employees It is a Family restraunt and the food is Great. More than most of the employees work hard there and are not what people say they are!! So please email me or find me so u can say theese things to my face!
yea

New York, NY

#55 Oct 11, 2012
yea wrote:
So glade that im on someones mind and nobody has anything else to do anymore.No Im not a pill head and No I am not a addic and never have ben and no I dnt work there anymore and yes I left and yes I beleive that I was good to my customers and I beleive that thing there could have ben better and YES I took up for myself in times many times and NO I didnt try and start thing and yes I beleive its slander what she and everyone else says bc they do not know me AT ALL! I also appoligize to the people and Customer for the way people talk about the employees It is a Family restraunt and the food is Great. More than most of the employees work hard there and are not what people say they are!! So please email me or find me so u can say theese things to my face!
lets keep this off Tuddors and this is more about the food and other things than me THanK U And God Bless You ;)
yea

New York, NY

#56 Oct 11, 2012
So hope u are able to keep my name off this page and contact me rather than being inmature and lien.This is a busness page and not a com page for me.Thank You and have a Blessed Day :)
Citizen

Princeton, WV

#57 Mar 9, 2013
Alot of Customers left when Daphnne did. She was really nice and polite.
Citizen

Princeton, WV

#58 Mar 15, 2013
Like to see Daphnne back at Tudor's.
NO Daph

Charleston, WV

#59 Mar 15, 2013
Daph is nothing more that a drama queen ! and more..
Citizen

Princeton, WV

#60 Mar 17, 2013
Daphnne was great to the customers. She was business.
Dew

Princeton, WV

#61 Mar 17, 2013
Daphnne is very pretty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenbrier Classic Concert 13 min straight up g 2
laura hosey 16 min stank eye bandit 10
Chinese food 3 hr IDK 5
Lewisburg Snow 6 hr Brother Man 7
Samantha ?? Circle J 6 hr wow 21
Brianna Hedrick 9 hr bever 2
Josey Miller (Feb '14) Sun how sad 73
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web