Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

most of them are junkies and cant keep there kids they work to supply there habbits thats all as far as food it is great
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Heading there now for all you can eat biscuits and gravy with two orders of bacon with scrambled eggs.
really

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Last week parking lot and drive thru were packed at 10:30 am. Must have a great breakfast menu. Lunch and dinner food is good tasting and reasonably priced.
Oh My

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

"means well"-how do you know so much about these people that you can make such mean statements about them? I know a few of them and they are responsible and good people.Please keep these terrible statements to yourself. As far as the food, it is quite good and I enjoy eating there a couple of times a week.
Haha

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Love Tudors...the workers are great.
uh oh

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

there is alot of drug ddealing going on there .
Tudor fan

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

I like eating there. The staff is very professional and food is delicious. Never seen any sign of drugs. As a matter of fact I'm heading there in the am with my family for breakfast.
while there I saw

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

One employee went out to her car with lots of bags of rolls. Looked like theft to me.
sorry

Arbovale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

The people who work there are very nice but the food is terrible.
lol

Renick, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

i like the babe who does yoga a lot. i hope she comes in to work wearing a short skirt with no panties and bends over for me.
who me

Apple Grove, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

I know for a fact that the only reason there is a Tudor's in Lewisburg is so that the owner can get tax credits.
crazy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

it is the only resturant that i have ever heard such a loud and noisey , empoloyees , they are all talking about personal things right in front of the customers , and when they are busy the cooks act like they are running around like they are crazy. come on, they need to be more professional than that. you dont go to any other places to eat and hear all that stuff from the employees. and the managers there are , well go see for yourself !
uhmmm

Marlinton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
i like the babe who does yoga a lot. i hope she comes in to work wearing a short skirt with no panties and bends over for me.
and who would that be?
hahah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

crazy wrote:
it is the only resturant that i have ever heard such a loud and noisey , empoloyees , they are all talking about personal things right in front of the customers , and when they are busy the cooks act like they are running around like they are crazy. come on, they need to be more professional than that. you dont go to any other places to eat and hear all that stuff from the employees. and the managers there are , well go see for yourself !
Then you haven't been many places to eat, this happens in most eating establishments. We were at the Dairy Queen not to long ago, sitting down having dinner and the employees were talking loudly about things they should not have been saying so the entire place could hear them.
little bird

Marlinton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

At the tudor's in Lewisburg the working environment is stressfull and competitive. In accordance to the employee chit chat, it is just a way to pass the time during the busy day. It makes it tolerable for the little amount of time that we are able to talk with our co-workers. Must admit, Tudor's does have its faults just like any other restaurant, but the food and social environment as well as the service is excellent. Tudor's is a fast growing business. Everyday we get people that have never heard of the franchise coming in and requesting our service and delectable food.
bad food

Arbovale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

I think the workers are nice but the food is terrible. I have tried several things from Tudor's and didn't like any of them. My last order there was a chicken wrap and onion rings. They were both so discusting I had to throw them away. I haven't been back since.
tink

Marlinton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

The food is always good, and I eat there about every other weak.
Just My Opinion

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

I like the food there, I just wish they would learn how to cook an egg white without leaving it runny.
wondering

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

what happened to michael moores mom, someone said she got fired. half the girls that ever worked there has been with one of her boys. i guess that a good way of getting a job ,lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of157
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Lewisburg Forum right now

Search the Lewisburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 37 min hillbilly 53,443
suicidal bicyclists 1 hr educated white trash 4
Josh Morgan (Aug '11) 2 hr Lol 52
looking for rachel simmons 6 hr LEWIS 1
Lewisburg Traffic 6 hr really 7
tutoring center 15 hr hohoho 5
Lisa winnings 19 hr worthless parent 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lewisburg Jobs

•••