Sale at the Fairgrounds

Sale at the Fairgrounds

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 6, 2012
Did anyone go to the Homier sale at the Fairgrounds in the Blue Ribbon Center building? I got a really kickass sword, but I was kinda disappointed with thei selection of merchandise. I thought there'd be a lot more stuff than there actually was. Then again, I went on the second day. Maybe there was more stuff when they first opened up Friday.....
Shopper

United States

#2 Oct 7, 2012
Greenbrier Valley Girl wrote:
Did anyone go to the Homier sale at the Fairgrounds in the Blue Ribbon Center building? I got a really kickass sword, but I was kinda disappointed with thei selection of merchandise. I thought there'd be a lot more stuff than there actually was. Then again, I went on the second day. Maybe there was more stuff when they first opened up Friday.....
You should stab yourself with your new sword.
LMAO

United States

#3 Oct 8, 2012
She would need a BIG sword with that big a$$!
Love Rainbows

Lizemores, WV

#4 Oct 8, 2012
You get what you pay for cheap made products. Will not buy any thing thats electric or battery unless you want to pay way up there to ship it to them if it breaks. By the time you wait for them to return to fairgrounds the warranty has expired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Big dong daddy 4,245
Girls liking girls 9 hr Stephen 8
Res care 13 hr Sparkle city 13
Black women can Sat Buford 2
Spartan football 17 Sat Gehs 02 6
Spartan football Sat Statistics 8
Lewisburg Youth Football (Sep '08) Fri Chp 8

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance