First Prev
of 2
Next Last
optional

Princeton, WV

#1 Dec 15, 2012
what do you all think about the rapper moneyfattz here's one of his "new" songs

https://soundcloud.com/moneyfattz304/lost-and...
yup

United States

#2 Dec 19, 2012
They suck he's a wannabe who won't ever go anywhere but his mamas back yard! Plus he's a fat sk*nk lol! Ricky warner get a life!!!!
highflos

Princeton, WV

#3 Dec 21, 2012
i like his songs they are great continue to do what your doing ricky cz sooner or later it will pay off for ya..they just haters trying to bring ya down bro so use them as ammo for your next great song!!!!!
Ricky warner

Princeton, WV

#4 Dec 21, 2012
yup wrote:
They suck he's a wannabe who won't ever go anywhere but his mamas back yard! Plus he's a fat sk*nk lol! Ricky warner get a life!!!!
Lol can't put your name huh..? going no where? your just made cause you can't do what i do, soooo go somewhere lol unless you wanna man up and say a name pu*sy
security 76

Seth, WV

#5 Dec 24, 2012
ricky ricky please lmao!!!!! go give it to kelsey or something!!!!!!
yup

United States

#6 Dec 27, 2012
Well I'm a chick and made I think you meant mad and far from it I don't listen to your wanna be sh*t I have taste in music unlike some and I can fully assure you that sitting around sh*t talking in a microphone won't get you no where!
highflos

Princeton, WV

#7 Dec 27, 2012
yup wrote:
Well I'm a chick and made I think you meant mad and far from it I don't listen to your wanna be sh*t I have taste in music unlike some and I can fully assure you that sitting around sh*t talking in a microphone won't get you no where!
Look at eminem,kidrock,50 cent,jo c,and alot of these other rappers where the heck do you think they started??? learn you facts before you get bitch slapped!!! keep on rappin moneyfattz your doing great. when you hit it big is when all these jealous ass haterz will be running at you wanting ur autograph or money from ya thast when you say haters begone!!!!
yup

United States

#8 Dec 28, 2012
Haha and when I win the lottery they'll be doing the same for my a** it's not going to happen atleast they were attractive who wants to watch a fat sk*nk rap...... no one!!!!
swxxxs

Masontown, PA

#9 Dec 29, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
Big Money Talks
ocean breeze

Branchland, WV

#10 Dec 30, 2012
Ricky warner wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol can't put your name huh..? going no where? your just made cause you can't do what i do, soooo go somewhere lol unless you wanna man up and say a name pu*sy
shut it little man.
Moneyfattz

Princeton, WV

#11 Dec 31, 2012
yup wrote:
Haha and when I win the lottery they'll be doing the same for my a** it's not going to happen atleast they were attractive who wants to watch a fat sk*nk rap...... no one!!!!
who wants to watch me rap? hun / bro i have alot of fans, check my views on youtube, or sound cloud , everytime i post a new song it's a 100 views in a day and im only local right now, so your just another hater, and you need to go somewhere, cause i swear you would think topix is high school all over again, just another place for jealous people that ain't got what their dissing on so their mad! so go somewhere.
lolllll

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Jun 30, 2013
Keep rapping Moneyfattz. And fat skunk what a joke that is. You be phat not fat. And one day you make all the bitches want to fall Ricky. I can't wait I have always believed in you since I first heard you rap. Fuck the haters they just wish they was half the man you are. They dis you in songs looking at a notebook with someone else writing his lyrics nibbling like he was choking on a fatty as dick that's that only thing haters should worry about being fat is the fat as dick they be choking on lmao. Ricky Moneyfattz Warner keep doing you bro hit em up. Congas lot of love and a huge fan
1 post removed
Poop

Ashburn, VA

#14 Jun 30, 2013
I know of 2 bands from WV who have made a big name for themselves by going around performing live and promoting themselves. They've both played all over the US and in Europe. The internet and greedy managers/promoters also played a very small role in their success. I can name them if you don't believe me. So for once I have to agree with Kill Whitey and suggest you work on promotion and setting up shows.
RAC1

United States

#15 Jul 1, 2013
Keep doing what you are doing ricky u got fans out there. Diregard all the ignorance, its like u said they think topix is high school. When you go viral and get a record deal everyone will be cheering for u.
1 post removed
moneyfattz

Princeton, WV

#17 Jul 7, 2013
Seen people has been posting on this thread lol this was started forever ago, and as i was reading the comments i was thinking well i wasn't as good as i am back then, if everone is still doubting? then check out my latest songs and re consider. thanks

https://soundcloud.com/moneyfattz304
dave

Princeton, WV

#18 Jul 7, 2013
fckn comedy lol.

Since: Jul 13

United States

#19 Jul 7, 2013
I'm not sure if this kid is on drugs or not. One thing is for sure: the sexy and i know it used was hilarious!!!! If you made more videos like that you most certainly would become famous. Let me know whew another one comes out!
1 post removed
moneyfattz

Princeton, WV

#21 Jul 11, 2013
SpoonfulOfSugar wrote:
I'm not sure if this kid is on drugs or not. One thing is for sure: the sexy and i know it used was hilarious!!!! If you made more videos like that you most certainly would become famous. Let me know whew another one comes out!
lol that was complete random my and my boys were drunk lol and we were like what ever
1 post removed
ridicules

Princeton, WV

#23 Jul 17, 2013
lolllll wrote:
Keep rapping Moneyfattz. And fat skunk what a joke that is. You be phat not fat. And one day you make all the bitches want to fall Ricky. I can't wait I have always believed in you since I first heard you rap. Fuck the haters they just wish they was half the man you are. They dis you in songs looking at a notebook with someone else writing his lyrics nibbling like he was choking on a fatty as dick that's that only thing haters should worry about being fat is the fat as dick they be choking on lmao. Ricky Moneyfattz Warner keep doing you bro hit em up. Congas lot of love and a huge fan
lol fat skank makes up a name then replys to his forum..lmfao comical bro..lol get a life youwishyouhadmoneyfatzz!!! You will never have ntn but a broke down di**!!!
ridicules

Princeton, WV

#24 Jul 17, 2013
moneyfattz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol that was complete random my and my boys were drunk lol and we were like what ever
lmbo gay much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best WV.Mayor 6 hr informed 58
Local P.D. hires domestic violence expert 12 hr The vote 17 4
free at last 13 hr Patroit 1
Fire Fee 14 hr Citizen 15
does anyone knows rachel simmons? or where she ... (Feb '14) 14 hr Ricky 15
unperfessional. . Thu Question 3
Who should run for lewisburg mayor Thu informed 13

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance