State Police Unit 272
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
notabovethelaw

Huntington, WV

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Sir,

What makes you above the law by driving on I-64 passing ever vehicle in sight? You were going over the speed limit but if that was me I would gotten a ticket. The sad part is that you were not going the recommended speed limit in a construction zone. You pulled off beside the Dawson exit and in 15 minutes you passed me once again like I was standing still. The last time you passed me near Sam Black I got right behind you to get the unit number and you just disappeared among the traffic. Just because you have a badge doe not make you above the law. I am going to start filming these episodes when officer pass people at high rates of speed for no reason. Slow down before you cause an accident!
oink oink

Princeton, WV

#2 Nov 5, 2012
Oh NO! Hide your dog, they'll be coming for you..hope you don't end up like that guy from Fayette county.
the press

Madison, WV

#3 Nov 7, 2012
instead of complaing on topix called the officer in charge of the lewisburg detachment or shut up !!!! and since you know so much that would be unit 75 i think.
notabovethelaw

Huntington, WV

#4 Nov 7, 2012
the press wrote:
instead of complaing on topix called the officer in charge of the lewisburg detachment or shut up !!!! and since you know so much that would be unit 75 i think.
It should of been posted because it was clearly reckless driving and for the record I did make a complaint in writing and took it to the State Police office. As of now I am waiting for a phone call.
joe 2

United States

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Good move now they know who you are
Watcher

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 8, 2012
the press
Charleston, WV
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#321 hrs ago

Judged:111

Don't think you will get any help from that sergeant who has the cell phone growing out of his ear what a joke he is.
the press

Madison, WV

#7 Nov 8, 2012
Watcher wrote:
the press
Charleston, WV
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#321 hrs ago
Judged:111
Don't think you will get any help from that sergeant who has the cell phone growing out of his ear what a joke he is.
get your story right,that trooper is not in charge wrong one.
scooby

United States

#8 Nov 8, 2012
Are you that concerned with public safety or just pissed cause he can get by with it and you can't?
fred

Princeton, WV

#9 Nov 8, 2012
scooby wrote:
Are you that concerned with public safety or just pissed cause he can get by with it and you can't?
I'm guessing he is like me and thinks it is time to let them know that they can't get away with it. What we need to do is het together as a community and support the good ones and run out the bad ones. If they think they can drive 100 mph on 64 and not be filmed and made fools of on YouTube let them see for themselves. Film them and post them harassing folks, parking by the river trail with their "dates", flying on 64 with no lights tailgating the whole way.

The Glick decision allows for the police to be filmed. The local PDs may not believe this but is true.
lol

United States

#10 Nov 8, 2012
If I was you id trade in the prius and get something faster so you can keep up!
If you can't beat them join them.
REALLY

Princeton, WV

#11 Nov 13, 2012
If you REALLY wanted to get something done.Why are you on here telling everyone.When all you have to do is call Karen Lobbans and go on TV with this.Get your story out there if you think he did wrong.Something will get done.Good Luck Ive been at this for over a year now.You can bring people in from Charleston to look into this.It made my day to see one POLICE FIRED.And IM not done yet.
ready to rock

Charleston, WV

#12 Nov 13, 2012
okay,who got fired??????
got one better

United States

#13 Nov 13, 2012
Thats awesome spread it on here and anywhere else you can get it out there for people to see and read it. I am glad you did because now I will watching for them. I have property really close to the interstate. I will see what video I can get and post it too...... There is no harm in posting it on topix. Apparently someone is little upset that you did. There are so many cops breaking the law in Greenbrier County everyday. Most of them have six to twelve training and that is it. Given gun and badge to push other people around. So so sad......
ready to rock

Charleston, WV

#14 Nov 13, 2012
the question was never answered who got fired??? and further you people really think you are smart,NOT!!! this is greenbrier county west virginia and you really dont want to mess with the good ol boys network,because if you do,look at the mess the prosecutor or now former prosecutor is in,in pocohontas county.i would agree that they should and need to be held accountable for any and all wrong doing however in this county and this state it is not ever gonna happen,and all that will happen is the ones of us wanting accountability will pay the price with being stopped by law enforcement just looking for any little thing expired tags,liscenes,light out speeding 1 or 2 miles over the limit,not worth all this folks.
scooby

United States

#15 Nov 13, 2012
I think people could find something a lot more important to focus their energy on.
Friends

Princeton, WV

#16 Nov 13, 2012
You know I know people dont like it if your friends with the police.Ive been called very bad names.Even had my tires flatten.But there is 3 State Police you cant beat.They have had my back.But we worked together very well.I think of them as friends.Now as for the city police,I can say there is only 2 there Ive worked with.That I could trust.You know in this time and day you need someone like that you can trust.You need to think about that.
slow down

Princeton, WV

#17 Dec 10, 2012
today it was state police unit 120. A silver ford suv was going around 100mph in the rain and fog. If you guys aren't going to follow the law why should we. Why should we respect you if you don't think the law applies to you. YOU ARE BEING WATCHED.
Lmao

United States

#18 Dec 10, 2012
slow down wrote:
today it was state police unit 120. A silver ford suv was going around 100mph in the rain and fog. If you guys aren't going to follow the law why should we. Why should we respect you if you don't think the law applies to you. YOU ARE BEING WATCHED.
Oh no, I bet you just scared them! Lmao
agree

Summersville, WV

#19 Dec 10, 2012
What will you do when one looses control and kills someone? Will you uphold their behavior then? Just think it could be someone you love. Did this officer stop and speak to a hitch hiker? If so this officer passed us at a high rate of speed also.
Lmao

United States

#20 Dec 11, 2012
agree wrote:
What will you do when one looses control and kills someone? Will you uphold their behavior then? Just think it could be someone you love. Did this officer stop and speak to a hitch hiker? If so this officer passed us at a high rate of speed also.
Looses or loses?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can I meet bi men in the greenbrier area 3 hr For real 6
Create your own Forum 4 hr Huntington Guy 372
GEHS Ag teacher 9 hr Really 18
Place to take a date? Sat Sally 3
Ashley Harrah Sat Lmao 5
Frontier Sucks Sat I Get You 6
Need to find Sat The choker 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages