What happened at little general Satur...
WSS

Quincy, IL

#21 Feb 22, 2012
I saw the story on wvva.com , It is going to be on the news tonight at 11

was there an arrest made yet? I saw a commercial saying they were going to report about it on channel 6 at 11

http://www.wvva.com/story/16997116/greenbrier...
JKD

Quincy, IL

#22 Feb 22, 2012
Where is the victim from? Josh Quick? Who is he?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#23 Feb 22, 2012
Answer wrote:
<quoted text> Disagree all you want but, having spent numerous years in a law related field let me break it down for you in a scenario based way.
Law Enforcement goes and arrests the suspect and charges him with (insert charge here) the suspects attorney realizes that law enforcement charged the guy with a lesser charge than his client could get if the victim becomes worse off so, he immediately pleads guilty to the charge. No additional more serious charges can be filed because the suspect has already been charged and plead guilty to that crime.
Now, if Law Enforcement charges the suspect with a more serious charge first and can't support the elements of that crime then guess what happens? Yep, you guessed it the charges don't stick.
Why would anyone want a "rush" job on charges? Is it going to change the condition of the victim? I highly doubt there is a serial "beater" running around beating people up so your idea that the media should be alerted is absurd.
That is very good! makes sense to me
Go away

United States

#24 Feb 22, 2012
Rock star...you have nothing pertinent that any of us want to hear. Go to bed and don't come back.
whatthehey

Princeton, WV

#25 Feb 22, 2012
Go away wrote:
Rock star...you have nothing pertinent that any of us want to hear. Go to bed and don't come back.
Seems you and I think alike

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#26 Feb 22, 2012
Go away wrote:
Rock star...you have nothing pertinent that any of us want to hear. Go to bed and don't come back.
sounds kinda clannish? no i don't think i will
straight and narrow

Milton, WV

#27 Feb 22, 2012
sounds like none of you are looking for another side to the story....
statements have been made, no one was arrested for a reason,
he was never even hit in the face--
really

Charleston, WV

#28 Feb 22, 2012
straight and narrow wrote:
sounds like none of you are looking for another side to the story....
statements have been made, no one was arrested for a reason,
he was never even hit in the face--
there isnt another side of the effin story f*ckin dumba**, the dude hit him for no reason there was witness, and yea he actaully was hit in the face how in the h*ll do u think he feel backwards moron!!!!!! josh is one of my friends and i know the story and what happened, if you dnt know what ur talkin bout then dnt be talkin shi*t!!!! thanks
Straight and narrow

Milton, WV

#29 Feb 22, 2012
Lol, I do know what I'm talking about and I Also know the eye witness so you might want to watch your language-- ever think there might be something like evidence, like beyond what some loser says-- or are you as dumb as your posts?
Wait and See

Lerona, WV

#30 Feb 23, 2012
Sheriff wouldn't want this to get out it would make the crime rate go up in Greenbrier County. That wouldn't look good before the election.
Very simple assult with the intent to kill, if this person would pass then you add additional charge of murder. Rest assured if it had involved one of his cronies there would have been all kinds of press releases. Like the black box in the lobby of the Court House, what a joke.
jake

Hansford, WV

#31 Feb 23, 2012
WHO YOU ARE HAS A LOT TO DO WITH IT. LOOK AT THE RECENT DRUG ARRESTS SOME WENT TO JAIL SOME WERE GIVEN LOW BOND.
lol

United States

#32 Feb 23, 2012
Wait and See wrote:
Sheriff wouldn't want this to get out it would make the crime rate go up in Greenbrier County. That wouldn't look good before the election.
Very simple assult with the intent to kill, if this person would pass then you add additional charge of murder. Rest assured if it had involved one of his cronies there would have been all kinds of press releases. Like the black box in the lobby of the Court House, what a joke.
It's a white box see, you don't even know the simplest of details. Lmao
lol

United States

#33 Feb 23, 2012
Wait and See wrote:
Sheriff wouldn't want this to get out it would make the crime rate go up in Greenbrier County. That wouldn't look good before the election.
Very simple assult with the intent to kill, if this person would pass then you add additional charge of murder. Rest assured if it had involved one of his cronies there would have been all kinds of press releases. Like the black box in the lobby of the Court House, what a joke.
Oh, in case you missed it, the news showed this story last night. It made me yawn and quite sleepy but nonetheless it was on there so, I guess a press release was issued.
welllll

United States

#34 Feb 23, 2012
Hitting someone for ANY reason is illegal especially when they are over the age of 18. I don't care what prompted the swing, the person who hit Josh is responsible. When serious bodily injury happens it certainly is a crime, and in my opinion should be responsible for all the bills and accrued and loss of income because of the incident, also jail should be mandatory.
bullsht

Charleston, WV

#35 Feb 23, 2012
this is all a bunch of bull shit. the boy is laying in the hospital in pretty bad shape and a bunch of people want to get on here running their mouths. come on. have respect for him. have respect for his family. suspicious..well no one really cares what you think. has it ever crossed your mind maybe they cant find the person? has it ever crossed your mind they may be waiting to see what happens to the boy? people should have more dmn respect than get on here and start sh*t. hes in the hospital. who cares how it happened, why it happened. it did and it was wrong.
Josh everyone is praying for you.
really

Charleston, WV

#36 Feb 23, 2012
Straight and narrow wrote:
Lol, I do know what I'm talking about and I Also know the eye witness so you might want to watch your language-- ever think there might be something like evidence, like beyond what some loser says-- or are you as dumb as your posts?
o yea i bet you do know the eye witness, i do to im really good friends with her, so you better watch what you say,
you sound like the person that done it, cuz no one in the right mind would take up for the doushe bag..
insane

United States

#37 Feb 23, 2012
Justin robert pack of frankford has been charged in this matter.
Jack

Oakvale, WV

#38 Feb 23, 2012
Looks like the guy turned himself in.

http://www.wvva.com/story/16997116/greenbrier...

The guy is from frankford.
Glick

Oakvale, WV

#39 Feb 23, 2012
insane wrote:
Justin robert pack of frankford has been charged in this matter.
Just saw this on channel 6 on the 11 o'clock news. They were there when the guy turned himself in.

I'm praying for Josh.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#40 Feb 23, 2012
welllll wrote:
Hitting someone for ANY reason is illegal especially when they are over the age of 18. I don't care what prompted the swing, the person who hit Josh is responsible. When serious bodily injury happens it certainly is a crime, and in my opinion should be responsible for all the bills and accrued and loss of income because of the incident, also jail should be mandatory.
SO its OK to hit them if they are under 18? that's good to know cause there is this damn toddler that just been asking for it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Bannon has been subpoenaed by Mueller 12 min The Real Trainstop 1
Loudermilk RV and Trailer 49 min Shihtzumom 3
Airport Sued 56 min True colors 5
Lewisburg baptist church 1 hr True colors 27
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr sallyeyecrossedhilda 4,392
Lewisburg Baptist Academy 11 hr LBA 1
Another levy 15 hr Bucket Pooper 21

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages