Should we all turn in our guns??

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
American

Bealeton, VA

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Should we ALL give-up our guns to have a safer community?
You are an idiot

Princeton, WV

#2 Jan 14, 2013
No, not everyone, just you! If you ask such a stupid question, like that one, then you should be the first to give up all of your guns. Maybe you should take your guns to the court house and see if they will trade you the drugs, that people have turned in, for your guns. Oh, and while I'm on the subject of drugs, how many people have actually turned in drugs. From my point of view, I've only heard that people turn in medications. No reports of drugs like heroin, bath salts, pot, crack or meth. so the name should be medication drop off not drug drop off. It is what it is.
American

Bealeton, VA

#3 Jan 14, 2013
You are an idiot wrote:
No, not everyone, just you! If you ask such a stupid question, like that one, then you should be the first to give up all of your guns. Maybe you should take your guns to the court house and see if they will trade you the drugs, that people have turned in, for your guns. Oh, and while I'm on the subject of drugs, how many people have actually turned in drugs. From my point of view, I've only heard that people turn in medications. No reports of drugs like heroin, bath salts, pot, crack or meth. so the name should be medication drop off not drug drop off. It is what it is.
Look you MORON! if you don't like it then STFU!
"How many people turn in there drugs?" What a fool! no one was talking about drugs idiot!
I know you are to busy with your drugs (You sure seem to know a lot about) but there is a lot about guns in the past few weeks that the gov is trying to do !
SO go take your dope!...And STFU!!

"It is what it is"
And YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE....fool! the only guns you have YOU STOLE FROM SOMEONE ELSE!....Then traded for your Drugs!..LOL!
haha

Princeton, WV

#4 Jan 14, 2013
The drug drop box was intended to get the medicine out of the landfill and stop people from flushing meds down the crapper so it doesn't end up back in our water.

Some cop was caught picking thru one of them so it's working, get rid of your meds and catch the occasional dirty cop!
The other drugs you mention are recreational drugs so I doubt anyone that has these are going to turn them in, maybe put up another box?<<lol>>

As for the guns better keep them for some bartering material for food after the zombies start poring in here from the cities looking for something to eat!
scooby

Rosemount, MN

#5 Jan 14, 2013
I think we need guns now more than ever.
1 post removed
Criminal

United States

#7 Jan 14, 2013
American wrote:
Should we ALL give-up our guns to have a safer community?
Sure, buddy. How about you turn yours in then post your address for the rest of us to see. I would love to know which houses I could safely thieve from without worrying about getting shot.
Psychonaut

Bellevue, WA

#8 Jan 14, 2013
I think territorial retards who would shoot someone who obviously isn't a threat simply for just being on their property should not be allowed to own a gun. Don't get me wrong, you have a right to defend yourself, but shooting someone just for being on your land is called "murder." And surely many of us know people who would go to this extreme. I grew up in rural WV & know "of" several of these crazies, and I know I'm not the only one who does.
One of those Crazies

Bealeton, VA

#9 Jan 14, 2013
Psychonaut wrote:
I think territorial retards who would shoot someone who obviously isn't a threat simply for just being on their property should not be allowed to own a gun. Don't get me wrong, you have a right to defend yourself, but shooting someone just for being on your land is called "murder." And surely many of us know people who would go to this extreme. I grew up in rural WV & know "of" several of these crazies, and I know I'm not the only one who does.
Sounds like to me you need to quit trespassing & buy your own land &
see how you would like it when people like you think you can trespass,hunt,fish,or just go "hiking" (code word for) looking for something to steal... on your property??
Matt Dillion

Bealeton, VA

#10 Jan 14, 2013
Wonder Woman wrote:
I'm a law-abiding American citizen. Why should I?
Cause your president said so,thats why.
Psychonaut

Bellevue, WA

#11 Jan 14, 2013
One of those Crazies wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like to me you need to quit trespassing & buy your own land &
see how you would like it when people like you think you can trespass,hunt,fish,or just go "hiking" (code word for) looking for something to steal... on your property??
I own my own, have a few other that my family owns, and others that friends of mine own that I can go to whenever I want. Part of my point, which I admit I failed to mention, is that the property lines aren't always marked or marked clearly enough. But just because someone is on your land you can't legally shoot them unless they are an obvious threat. And also unless you have "no trespassing" signs, a person isn't trespassing until you tell them they are. But there are some territorial retards who think they can "shoot on sight" anyone who happens to wander onto their land, whether intentionally or accidentally. And you can't do that, unless they're clearly a threat & you're defending yourself. That's my main point, and if you refuse to comprehend that, you must be one of the retards I was referring to, or otherwise you wouldn't reply with such a smart-ass ignorant response.
Sorry Liberal

Rich Creek, VA

#12 Jan 14, 2013
Matt Dillion wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause your president said so,thats why.
Sorry, but he ain't my President! If he was the only one running to the ticket for election, I would just stay home! PERIOD!
One of those Crazies

Bealeton, VA

#13 Jan 14, 2013
Psychonaut wrote:
<quoted text> I own my own, have a few other that my family owns, and others that friends of mine own that I can go to whenever I want. Part of my point, which I admit I failed to mention, is that the property lines aren't always marked or marked clearly enough. But just because someone is on your land you can't legally shoot them unless they are an obvious threat. And also unless you have "no trespassing" signs, a person isn't trespassing until you tell them they are. But there are some territorial retards who think they can "shoot on sight" anyone who happens to wander onto their land, whether intentionally or accidentally. And you can't do that, unless they're clearly a threat & you're defending yourself. That's my main point, and if you refuse to comprehend that, you must be one of the retards I was referring to, or otherwise you wouldn't reply with such a smart-ass ignorant response.
Whats smart-ass about it? if you own land (I doubt it) then stay on it! what makes you think you have the right to come on someone else's?? You have a hippie attitude that no one can own the land it belongs to all of us? Right just like an old penny less hippie!
Why don't you know your property line of this imaginary land you own? I know mine & so do my neighbors, I will admit when I first bought it there were ones like you that thought they could just cut through my back yard & go in my woods to have a beer party's and trash out a lake on my property & there was one that shot a deer in my back yard when we first moved in this house at the end of august in broad open day light! That 1st winter we moved here there was foot prints in the snow under the windows all around the house from someone trying to look in at night, there was 3 grown men going through my shed & a barn behind my house my 13 yr old son ask them what they wanted and they said they were looking for their hunting dog!
So as long as there are people like you & the ones I told you about, There are going to be "crazies" like me that will put a bullet in your ass!!.... Does any of these people I just told you about sound like a "threat" to you??
Psychonaut

Bellevue, WA

#14 Jan 15, 2013
Yeah, but mostly suspicious, not just threatening. What you're referring to would be called cold-blooded murder, though, not self-defense. & I know my boundaries, dumbass, but not literally every inch of every piece of land all my friends own. I was trying to prove a point about assholes like you and I obviously succeeded - with some help from you, of course. So thank you for that. If you'd stop and think before you replied you would understand that...or are you just an ass who believes in 'shoot 1st, ask question later?' You're exactly the type I was referring to and I stick by what I said. Sorry if me at least trying to be sensible about it offends you...sad really. But at least I try to think about it instead of automatically reacting negatively like that to something just because it offends me or I may disagree. Boo-hoo...but nice try.
unknown

Princeton, WV

#15 Jan 15, 2013
Hell no!!! I will never give my guns up. This place has done gotten so crazy that every home actually needs one.
Outlaw

Alexandria, VA

#16 Jan 15, 2013
Are you kidding? This country was built with God, Guns and Guts and it seems as a country we have already lost 2 of those things. I know you hear people say it but I for one believe if they want my gun they will have pry it from my cold dead fingers. If we as a country stand together there is not enough millitary in this country to take our guns. WE MUST STAND TOGETHER
unknown

Princeton, WV

#17 Jan 15, 2013
Amen Outlaw!!!! I totally agree they will have to kill me to take my guns.
Psychonaut

Bellevue, WA

#18 Jan 15, 2013
I'm not saying people should ever give up their guns. I'm saying there are too many trigger-happy people...and people like that can be dangerous. Like it or not, there are certain people who probably shouldn't have a gun in the 1st place. That being said, I think I've made my point and made it clear. And I'm done here.
Outlaw

Silver Spring, MD

#19 Jan 15, 2013
You made no point. My car is capable of doing 140Iam MPH.why don't you limit that too because it could be dangerous. Drugs are illegal and look how many people use drugs do you think making guns illegal will really solve anything. Show me proof of this not just opinion. People THINK banning guns we be the answer but there is no proof.
Psychonaut

Bellevue, WA

#20 Jan 15, 2013
I'm not talking about banning them or taking them away from people. How is that so hard to understand? You have your opinion & I have mine. Opinions are the same as beliefs: they are always wrong. Think about it, and have an ultra-fine day!
One of those Crazies

Bealeton, VA

#21 Jan 15, 2013
Psychonaut wrote:
I'm not saying people should ever give up their guns. I'm saying there are too many trigger-happy people...and people like that can be dangerous. Like it or not, there are certain people who probably shouldn't have a gun in the 1st place. That being said, I think I've made my point and made it clear. And I'm done here.
Why don't you come creep around my house some-night! I have just been itching to try out my new pump 20 gage!

I thought you said you were done here??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr West Hamlin folk 1,266
$10,000 reward for info on missing Greenbrier C... (Oct '14) 3 hr JusticeForDeAnn 19
Lewisburg drug problem (Oct '15) 5 hr Grammar Police 27
Mason S. Preston 6 hr Terra 3
Elections 7 hr Eli 15
Jeffrey Rodgers for Judge? 8 hr Giving gigity 4
Family court judge Sanders 13 hr vote 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages