hmmm

United States

#1 Aug 1, 2012
Anybody know him or know of him?
missing him

Lewisburg, WV

#2 Aug 4, 2012
yep i work with him. awesome guy, great friend. why?
hmmm

Richmond, VA

#3 Aug 6, 2012
Do u know if hes single?
really

United States

#4 Aug 6, 2012
missing him wrote:
yep i work with him. awesome guy, great friend. why?
seems like more then friends if ur name is" missing him" lol
missing him

Lewisburg, WV

#5 Aug 6, 2012
my nephew died a few months ago n i jus never changed it... n no hes not single, been with his girl almost 3 years n they have a baby on the way due in september
really

United States

#6 Aug 7, 2012
missing him wrote:
my nephew died a few months ago n i jus never changed it... n no hes not single, been with his girl almost 3 years n they have a baby on the way due in september
well that sucks but iam sure that don't matter cuz he always flirting with me when i go threw drive thru...sure hes a cheater...n u know alot of details bout him. Lol. How long they been together n when baby's due...
right

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Aug 7, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>well that sucks but iam sure that don't matter cuz he always flirting with me when i go threw drive thru...sure hes a cheater...n u know alot of details bout him. Lol. How long they been together n when baby's due...
It's pretty easy to know details about anyone's life around here (such as who they have been dating & if they are having a child together) without being with that person. It is a small area where most people know each other. It's also pretty easy to use the same Topix name on many different threads if you don't change it each time you comment. It just keeps coming back up if you are on the same computer. It's also easy to assume that just because someone is polite to you at their job they are flirting but I don't know how you make the jump that you are sure they are a cheater. Your comment makes you sound like a nasty, self-absorbed, un-sympathetic jerk
lol

Hadley, MA

#8 Aug 7, 2012
Well first off dont know who you are n second off when he tells you your single or asks for your number id assume he would be a cheater....so obvisouly he must not take his" relationship" serious...if your in one there's no need to be getting other chicks numbers threw drive thru...:) you watch ill get him
why

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Aug 7, 2012
lol wrote:
Well first off dont know who you are n second off when he tells you your single or asks for your number id assume he would be a cheater....so obvisouly he must not take his" relationship" serious...if your in one there's no need to be getting other chicks numbers threw drive thru...:) you watch ill get him
Why would you want him if you know he's a cheater? What do you think he will do to you?
fling

Montclair, NJ

#10 Aug 7, 2012
why wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you want him if you know he's a cheater? What do you think he will do to you?
no just booty calls :) u know what they say bout black men
wow

United States

#11 Aug 23, 2012
And when u get suspended for makeing out with a chick in drive thru...whats that tell you??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you still have a Confederate flag 3 hr Trainstop 25
Greenbrier County WV. Safe Space 3 hr Trainstop 8
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Missy 4,198
Removing Confederate statues 11 hr Ford 53
west virginia is going broke,but take a look at... 11 hr Citizen 10
We are being saved from Jim Justice 13 hr Trainstop 9
Put your rebel flag away 15 hr Mailman 133

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance