|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
What does George Bush,being a Liberal and "far right" government have to do with Israel defending them selves against legions of Islamic terrorists?
They have nothing to do with it and that is why I didnt even reply. Many people were incorrectly taught by Fox that liberal is somehow a bad thing. But it actually means unbiased and open-minded so yes, I am a liberal and I support Israels right to defend itself from terrorist lunatics who use their children as human shields.
hillbilly

Catlettsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

LIBERAL DO,ES MEAN FREEDOM FOR ALL ,NOT WHO CAN HIRE A LAWYER.PLUS NOT TOO JUDGMENTAL OF NEIGHBORS.
I support

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Joe m.
Germane

Daniels, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Monroe wrote:
Foreign aid is a very small part of the budget. It is used for many purposes but mainly to stabalize countries or regions and to increase USA influence. Foreign aid is to benefit us, not as charity generally.
People who think foreign aid is a big reason we have debt and a deficit are just wrong.
Israel is a democratic country with Western values surrounded by autocratic countries who suffer from a rise of radical Muslims and tribalism.
So?

“I hate Francis”

Since: Dec 09

I want a recount!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Now God himself and our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, direct our way unto you. And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you; to the end he may stablish your heart unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

“I hate Francis”

Since: Dec 09

I want a recount!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Ooops! Wrong thread.
Pope Bubba Poopie

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Pope John Paul III wrote:
Ooops! Wrong thread.
Me too...
Monroe

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>They have nothing to do with it and that is why I didnt even reply. Many people were incorrectly taught by Fox that liberal is somehow a bad thing. But it actually means unbiased and open-minded so yes, I am a liberal and I support Israels right to defend itself from terrorist lunatics who use their children as human shields.
Citizen may be the exception to the "liberal" orthodoxy of PC judgmentalism and speech suppression. I'll willingly grant that possibility since he supports Israel.
Liberals are not generally unbiased and open-minded. Read George Will's Dec. 5 piece.
Stupidity

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Monroe wrote:
<quoted text>
Citizen may be the exception to the "liberal" orthodoxy of PC judgmentalism and speech suppression. I'll willingly grant that possibility since he supports Israel.
Liberals are not generally unbiased and open-minded. Read George Will's Dec. 5 piece.
Saying that liberals are not generally unbiased and open-minded is both closed-minded and biased. Hypocrite.
Amen

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Stupidity wrote:
<quoted text> Saying that liberals are not generally unbiased and open-minded is both closed-minded and biased. Hypocrite.
Have you not learned that Monroe is an idiot from the old school and not worth responding too?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Stupidity wrote:
<quoted text> Saying that liberals are not generally unbiased and open-minded is both closed-minded and biased. Hypocrite.
Not really because there are at least some who claim to be a Liberal does invoke Liberalism incorrectly and sometimes they are not aware of it that they do.
For example,some misrepresents Liberalism with a form of dictatorial tactics like the need to control a debate by putting others down and slandering them just because they don't agree with your opinion and when I say "your" I'm not talking about you personally but I'm referring to some in general who do have a tendency to misrepresents Liberalism.
There is not a thing wrong with Liberalism in itself as far as its ideology and philosophy goes.
hillbilly

Catlettsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

I support wrote:
Joe m.
I like JOE A LOT TOO, BUT HE NEEDS TO LEAVE BUCK WILD ALONE.LOL I PARTIED AND RAISED A LITTLE HEII WHEN I WAS YOUNG .THAT'S JUST WHO WE ARE, WHEN WE ARE YOUNG.LOL I FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE WHO DON'T PLAY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE TO HAVE FUN. "LIFE IS SHORT.
Here

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Joe sucks....Born a thief...Raised by thiefs....P.O.S same as Earl Ray not worth the bullet!!!!
1 post removed
manchin IS a traitor

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Manchin = Belgium has heightened its terror alert level ahead of the release of another highly provocative film exploring Islam, reportedly made in cooperation with the notorious Koran-burning US pastor Terry Jones.

link to rt.com

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

manchin IS a traitor wrote:
Manchin = Belgium has heightened its terror alert level ahead of the release of another highly provocative film exploring Islam, reportedly made in cooperation with the notorious Koran-burning US pastor Terry Jones.
link to rt.com
John Wayne

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Marsha wrote:
Obama and Pelosi have to be stopped!
Vote Jesco White!
motobie

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

dont blame obama for the mess in washington its the republicans look they have gr of 18% hell that won't get you in school and look at all the coal miners no health ins when they retire so black lung and sit till you die wake and go back to school all of you
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you wake and get real and become educated for a change?
All you have done all you have ever done was slur lies and piggyback on one-sided opinions w/o so much as take a glimpse as to what is really going on.
Your conversations about Israel has been nothing but bias against that country and total BS.
You have no facts to distribute just the opinions of others that you piggyback on and go along with w/o a notion that you could very well be wrong in which particular case you are wrong and you think by continuing barking your BS against Israel that we will cave and be that foolish enough to believe you.
Tou give Islamic terrorists a free pass and you're also giving countries like Iran who supports,funds,supplies and harbors these Islamic terrorists who has become nothing but a nuisance of which this world could very much do without.
You turn a blind eye to all of that and then when all else fails you give them a pad on a back but when a country like Israel so much picks up arms to defend herself then that's not okay with you.
You want to talk about waking up,getting real and become educated?
That fits in to your needs more so than what you think it would be needy for me.
i have been posting facts, not my opinion or other's opinions. It's FACTS! Maybe my opinion isn't a "fact", but the articles and links i have posted show fact..it is what's happening. It's not fake. Pictures/live blog feeds..there are also twitter accounts, tweets from Israelis and Palestinians. Have you looked at any of it?? Because if you haven't you need to before you can have an educated opinion about what my message is. Otherwise you're just being some jerk whose upset that your moral beliefs are matching up with your political ones.
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

xgraceslickx wrote:
<quoted text>
i have been posting facts, not my opinion or other's opinions. It's FACTS! Maybe my opinion isn't a "fact", but the articles and links i have posted show fact..it is what's happening. It's not fake. Pictures/live blog feeds..there are also twitter accounts, tweets from Israelis and Palestinians. Have you looked at any of it?? Because if you haven't you need to before you can have an educated opinion about what my message is. Otherwise you're just being some jerk whose upset that your moral beliefs are matching up with your political ones.
sorry, this is hope, i'm logged into another profile for some reason.. anyway..i also meant "aren't" not are
Madd

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

what in the heil is everyone talking about ????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Announcement from The Greenbrier 18 min Bear Facts 36
Dungeons and Dragons 2 hr Pat 6
saints football 3 hr JEEP79 43
Travis Vandevander??? (Jan '14) 19 hr How 17
Looking for a rock bassist no older than 25 20 hr BassistNeeded 1
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 21 hr Johnny 183
Brian dilly 22 hr Stingy 3
•••
•••
•••