Germane

Mount Lookout, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Okay, here is a germane comment. I would not sacrifice one American life to sustain Israel. Aid? Yes. More than that? No. Incidentally the same folks who complain about foreign aid never complain about aid to Israel. We give billions and have for decades. They have a very influential lobby, no doubt. And I have nothing against coal miners. I would be turning my back on my heritage if I did. I just dont equate our security with Israel's.
Monroe

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Foreign aid is a very small part of the budget. It is used for many purposes but mainly to stabalize countries or regions and to increase USA influence. Foreign aid is to benefit us, not as charity generally.

People who think foreign aid is a big reason we have debt and a deficit are just wrong.

Israel is a democratic country with Western values surrounded by autocratic countries who suffer from a rise of radical Muslims and tribalism.
3 posts removed
Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Presidents both Republican and Democrat have long know the strategic importance of Israel to the USA. Armchair generals may not understand why, but our political and military leaders obviously do. I personally support Israel 100%, and if they were attacked I would be willing to die defending them the same as I would any of our close allies. However, I think Israel is able to survive without our tax money. I will say of all the country we give aid to Israel is the country it bothers me the least. They are a tiny country surrounded by terrorists who preach their destruction and I have no problem helping them survive. Maybe if we stopped giving money to Egypt, Pakistan, and other countries that hate Israel and the US they wouldnt need our money.
seriously

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Citizen wrote:
Presidents both Republican and Democrat have long know the strategic importance of Israel to the USA. Armchair generals may not understand why, but our political and military leaders obviously do. I personally support Israel 100%, and if they were attacked I would be willing to die defending them the same as I would any of our close allies. However, I think Israel is able to survive without our tax money. I will say of all the country we give aid to Israel is the country it bothers me the least. They are a tiny country surrounded by terrorists who preach their destruction and I have no problem helping them survive. Maybe if we stopped giving money to Egypt, Pakistan, and other countries that hate Israel and the US they wouldnt need our money.
you can support Israel without supporting their far right government. Not everyone wants war. They have their George bush's too. Are you a liberal or not?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text> you can support Israel without supporting their far right government. Not everyone wants war. They have their George bush's too. Are you a liberal or not?
What does George Bush,being a Liberal and "far right" government have to do with Israel defending them selves against legions of Islamic terrorists?
Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
What does George Bush,being a Liberal and "far right" government have to do with Israel defending them selves against legions of Islamic terrorists?
They have nothing to do with it and that is why I didnt even reply. Many people were incorrectly taught by Fox that liberal is somehow a bad thing. But it actually means unbiased and open-minded so yes, I am a liberal and I support Israels right to defend itself from terrorist lunatics who use their children as human shields.
hillbilly

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

LIBERAL DO,ES MEAN FREEDOM FOR ALL ,NOT WHO CAN HIRE A LAWYER.PLUS NOT TOO JUDGMENTAL OF NEIGHBORS.
I support

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Joe m.
Germane

Mount Lookout, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Monroe wrote:
Foreign aid is a very small part of the budget. It is used for many purposes but mainly to stabalize countries or regions and to increase USA influence. Foreign aid is to benefit us, not as charity generally.
People who think foreign aid is a big reason we have debt and a deficit are just wrong.
Israel is a democratic country with Western values surrounded by autocratic countries who suffer from a rise of radical Muslims and tribalism.
So?

“I hate Francis”

Since: Dec 09

I want a recount!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Now God himself and our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, direct our way unto you. And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you; to the end he may stablish your heart unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

“I hate Francis”

Since: Dec 09

I want a recount!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Ooops! Wrong thread.
Pope Bubba Poopie

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Pope John Paul III wrote:
Ooops! Wrong thread.
Me too...
Monroe

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>They have nothing to do with it and that is why I didnt even reply. Many people were incorrectly taught by Fox that liberal is somehow a bad thing. But it actually means unbiased and open-minded so yes, I am a liberal and I support Israels right to defend itself from terrorist lunatics who use their children as human shields.
Citizen may be the exception to the "liberal" orthodoxy of PC judgmentalism and speech suppression. I'll willingly grant that possibility since he supports Israel.
Liberals are not generally unbiased and open-minded. Read George Will's Dec. 5 piece.
Stupidity

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Monroe wrote:
<quoted text>
Citizen may be the exception to the "liberal" orthodoxy of PC judgmentalism and speech suppression. I'll willingly grant that possibility since he supports Israel.
Liberals are not generally unbiased and open-minded. Read George Will's Dec. 5 piece.
Saying that liberals are not generally unbiased and open-minded is both closed-minded and biased. Hypocrite.
Amen

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Stupidity wrote:
<quoted text> Saying that liberals are not generally unbiased and open-minded is both closed-minded and biased. Hypocrite.
Have you not learned that Monroe is an idiot from the old school and not worth responding too?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Stupidity wrote:
<quoted text> Saying that liberals are not generally unbiased and open-minded is both closed-minded and biased. Hypocrite.
Not really because there are at least some who claim to be a Liberal does invoke Liberalism incorrectly and sometimes they are not aware of it that they do.
For example,some misrepresents Liberalism with a form of dictatorial tactics like the need to control a debate by putting others down and slandering them just because they don't agree with your opinion and when I say "your" I'm not talking about you personally but I'm referring to some in general who do have a tendency to misrepresents Liberalism.
There is not a thing wrong with Liberalism in itself as far as its ideology and philosophy goes.
hillbilly

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

I support wrote:
Joe m.
I like JOE A LOT TOO, BUT HE NEEDS TO LEAVE BUCK WILD ALONE.LOL I PARTIED AND RAISED A LITTLE HEII WHEN I WAS YOUNG .THAT'S JUST WHO WE ARE, WHEN WE ARE YOUNG.LOL I FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE WHO DON'T PLAY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE TO HAVE FUN. "LIFE IS SHORT.
Here

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Joe sucks....Born a thief...Raised by thiefs....P.O.S same as Earl Ray not worth the bullet!!!!
1 post removed
manchin IS a traitor

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Manchin = Belgium has heightened its terror alert level ahead of the release of another highly provocative film exploring Islam, reportedly made in cooperation with the notorious Koran-burning US pastor Terry Jones.

link to rt.com

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

manchin IS a traitor wrote:
Manchin = Belgium has heightened its terror alert level ahead of the release of another highly provocative film exploring Islam, reportedly made in cooperation with the notorious Koran-burning US pastor Terry Jones.
link to rt.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Lewisburg Forum right now

Search the Lewisburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
saints football 33 min Wa Wa 9
Looking for someone to take pics of houses 34 min hmmm 4
Chickens in lewisburg 10 hr chicken little 41
suicidal bicyclists 16 hr Big Chief 9
CHS Owners of GVMC 18 hr Hello 9
Chick at Shell across from Walmart??? 18 hr wrong one 6
Josh Morgan (Aug '11) Tue Lol 52
•••
•••