Agree

United States

#88 Oct 8, 2012
Citizens for better Gov wrote:
We can all agree that Jim Childers is a tough guy. He is the best Trooper in the history of Troopers and the best Sheriff in the history of Sheriffs. He is the toughest man in the County. Criminals are afraid of him and the women love him. He is as honest as Mr. Washington with the sexiness of Sean Connery. Now-- Mr. Childers, will you please shut the hell up and end this discussion?
Oh, I forgot,...and, "He literally cries sometimes." Can you say ""whatabunchabull "?
More great reasons to vote for Childers. I see that Brandon Black is supporting Mr. Cahill, so that's yet another reason not to vote for him.
Baker Clan

Lewisburg, WV

#89 Oct 8, 2012
If all the worthless Bakers that work there vote for him, he's be a shoe in! Just a thought!
Sentance Police

Lewisburg, WV

#90 Oct 8, 2012
Where did you go to school, East? LOL "He's" be a shoe in? LOL
Of course, I will have to agree, if those worthless Bakers would all vote for him, he'e probably win with all those extra votes!
1 post removed
Spelling Police

United States

#92 Oct 8, 2012
Sentance Police wrote:
Where did you go to school, East? LOL "He's" be a shoe in? LOL
Of course, I will have to agree, if those worthless Bakers would all vote for him, he'e probably win with all those extra votes!
You should learn to spell sentence.
DNR

United States

#93 Oct 8, 2012
Childers is excellent Sheriff. People ask yourself why??? Would Cahill run against Childers who has done a GREAT job???? The answer is because he wants it to feel important! Childers is there for making a difference for the people!!!!!
Jim has done it

United States

#94 Oct 8, 2012
Childers has done ALOT new cruisers, pay raises, child abuse officer, drug force, pro officer, traffic and dui enforce! Come on folks, get behind our Sheriff!!!!

Sheriff is proud of dept!!!!!!!! Gooooooooooooooooo Sheriffs Dept.!!
Go Childers

United States

#95 Oct 8, 2012
Keep Childers OUR Sheriff!
comeon

Lizemores, WV

#96 Oct 8, 2012
every sheriff buys new cruisers, well maybe not a hummer but decent cruisers. Every sheriff gives raises, it is called promotions, god knows Childers has had a lot of vacancies to fill from deputies resigning or being forced to resign. We have always had a child resource officer, a drug unit, pro officers and traffic and DUI enforcement. Deputies have been in the schools for years and still the drugs flow. Of course no sheriff has paid $4000 for a portrait of a retiring judge until now, that is a first. No GBR sheriff has sued the County Commission, that is another first. No other GBR sheriff has cost the County thousands of dollars on legal fees for a suit that should have never been filed. 3 firsts for this sheriff and I wasn't even trying. Oh wait another first, a GBR sheriff crying because he had to let a thieving drug stealing deputy go, another first.
comeon

Lizemores, WV

#97 Oct 8, 2012
Oh I forgot one, the first GBR sheriff to dress his detectives from that high dollar men's shop in NY and bill the county for "uniforms". That is 5 firsts for this sheriff, give him another 4 years and we will be bankrupt. Not to mention the leather interior for his cruiser and the sunroof. Opps almost forgot the gas guzzeling TAHOES, Buford Pusser style police trucks, do they come with ball bats behind the seat like Sheriff Pusser carried? Also the SWAT team, how did that work out? How many times have we deployed the SWAT that they were really needed and not just for show. Remember the "hostage" standoff out on Rt 60 west of town. SWAT climbing on the neighbors roofs getting snipers in position and finally someone suggested calling the perp. Long story short he came out, they cuffed him and left the scene. Nobody checked on the "hostage" to see if he was hurt or dead. The "hostage" found out that he had been a hostage the next day when his preacher called to see if he was all right. He had gone to bed early and his son "the perp" was watching TV when all this SWAT activity went down. Good use of our tax dollars.
Jim is done

United States

#98 Oct 9, 2012
Jim Childers reign as high sheriff is almost over. In less than one,month Cahill will win big.
Agree

United States

#99 Oct 9, 2012
Cahill will win by 1000 votes
Observation

Elkview, WV

#100 Oct 9, 2012
Yes, stick a fork in Childers he's DONE!!!
So So Sad

Hansford, WV

#101 Oct 9, 2012
One things for sure this has gotten to be a dirty political race and I cannot believe Cahill supporters would stoop to this level, when they had the Sheriff's Race in the bag.
As a result of these negative remarks. I will go cross parties lines and vote for Sheriff Childers. I don't want to go from bad to worse.
Truthfully Childers has don a pretty good job even with his State Police background.
Voter

United States

#102 Oct 9, 2012
Going with Cahill!
party pooper

Rainelle, WV

#103 Oct 9, 2012
So So Sad wrote:
One things for sure this has gotten to be a dirty political race and I cannot believe Cahill supporters would stoop to this level, when they had the Sheriff's Race in the bag.
As a result of these negative remarks. I will go cross parties lines and vote for Sheriff Childers. I don't want to go from bad to worse.
Truthfully Childers has don a pretty good job even with his State Police background.
Youre gona cross party lines because of a bunch of loud mouths on topix? Unlike the current Sheriff, the democratic nominee refuses to read this garbage. So whatever you reed on topix does not necesarily reflect the view of Cahill.
Vote vote vote

United States

#104 Oct 9, 2012
Unlike Cahill, Jim Childers does read topix. In fact, he authors many posts. He loves talking about others on topix because he doesnt have the balls to say those things to their face...right Jim? You are a real piece of work Childers!
localyokel

Lerona, WV

#105 Oct 10, 2012
party pooper wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre gona cross party lines because of a bunch of loud mouths on topix? Unlike the current Sheriff, the democratic nominee refuses to read this garbage. So whatever you reed on topix does not necesarily reflect the view of Cahill.
And HOW WOULD YOU KNOW HE DOESN'T READ THIS GARBAGE?? Are you Cahill or his wife?
Oh Yes

Hansford, WV

#106 Oct 10, 2012
localyokel
Princeton, WV
Reply ยป|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1051 hr ago

party pooper wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre gona cross party lines because of a bunch of loud mouths on topix? Unlike the current Sheriff, the democratic nominee refuses to read this garbage. So whatever you reed on topix does not necesarily reflect the view of Cahill.
And HOW WOULD YOU KNOW HE DOESN'T READ THIS GARBAGE?? Are you Cahill or his wife?

Don't think for a minute he doesn't read topix. His signature, and remarks are all over some of
these posts.
Citizens for better Gov

United States

#107 Oct 10, 2012
Can we all agree that this is a wonderful time of year. Election years are exciting, aren't they? It is funny watching the incumbent politicians (Jim Childers) try to make up for years of dishonest and immoral behavior in a month or two. Yea, Mr. Childers, "Ain't Happnin'".... I have one motivation for showing up on election day, well two,(1) keep Mitt Romney out of office (2) Help you out of office!
Idiot Hunter

Princeton, WV

#108 Oct 10, 2012
Citizens for better Gov wrote:
Can we all agree that this is a wonderful time of year. Election years are exciting, aren't they? It is funny watching the incumbent politicians (Jim Childers) try to make up for years of dishonest and immoral behavior in a month or two. Yea, Mr. Childers, "Ain't Happnin'".... I have one motivation for showing up on election day, well two,(1) keep Mitt Romney out of office (2) Help you out of office!
I can agree with you on one of those motivations, helping Childers out of office. But, as for number 1, you my friend are an idiot! Guess you want your free Government money for the next four years also! I gotta work for mine!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 min Mgtn Res 1,564
Beware of Rescare 3 hr Waz upp 3
Jesse McCoy? 16 hr Yo girl 1
Zero zero 21 hr No playoffs 3
Fujiyama had roaches 21 hr Lesser evil 9
Glenville Ratliff buying flood victims donated ... 22 hr No crime here 7
epi pens 23 hr Their cant add 7

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages