Ronald A. Bowling arrested for 3ed de...
Run DMC

Fort Wayne, IN

#23 Dec 7, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text> Now all Ronnie says is "guilty your honor" and "inmate number xxxxxx sir!" Lmao rot in prison you POS!
Ya, and you can f*** off too. Bottom line is all you b**** a** mother f******'s are a bunch of f******'s who will all end up sitting with me in hell, and I can't wait until it happens so I can tell you to kiss my big fat a**.
Satan

United States

#24 Dec 8, 2011
Run DMC wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, and you can f*** off too. Bottom line is all you b**** a** mother f******'s are a bunch of f******'s who will all end up sitting with me in hell, and I can't wait until it happens so I can tell you to kiss my big fat a**.
I have a special place for you in hell, all alone kissing your own fat ass!
The latest info

United States

#25 Dec 11, 2011
mother wrote:
<quoted text> No u need to get ur facts straight the mother was not at kmart that night the text is on the little girls phone were Ronnies cousin text her and told her to get money and Ronnie would buy the beer so i think you need to get your facts straight and why in the hell would a 24 year old want to sleep beside a 12 year old sounds to me like he is pretty sick and Ronnies cousin pulled the sheet off the bed to give it to the police and he said the girls braclets and gauges were everywere that it looked weird to him remember this is Ronnies own family if i was the girls mother i would have killed the boy and not waited on the police to take care of it and How would you know if his dna was on the girl the police dont even know that because they havnt got the reports back on that ask the police they will tell you none of that has gotton back to them so were the hell have you got your info from i also know alot of people are looking for Ronnie imagine if that was your child how would you feel rape or not he is 24 she is 12 i mean is he that ugly that he cant get noone older but bsoon as the police get the rape kit back ill be the first to post the reports also they should charge Ronnie for buying a 15 and 12 year old PBR which is a beer ask him that since you know him so good and on top of that he admitted to the cops that he has sex with this child REMEMBER SHE IS 12 HE IS 24 DO I NEED TO SAY MORE and were you there that night and why would a 12 year old lie about that if it wasnt rape and she just had sex with him bc she wanted to noone would have ever knew right since there was only 3 people in the house i guess you are not a parent aso you dont understand you dont see the child having. nightmares begging someone to stop and see the child wake up and begen to hit her head off the wall to bad the mom cant post that shit on her it would give you a better outlook on things also from what I hear the new proscuters DO NOT PUT UP WITH SHIT LIKE THIS so i think Mr RONNIE is SCREWED sorry about his luck
. Is Ronnie related to the Bowlings that own most of the down town stores in White Sulphur Springs?
Run DMC

Woodbridge, VA

#26 Dec 12, 2011
Satan wrote:
<quoted text> I have a special place for you in hell, all alone kissing your own fat ass!
See you there you b**** a** Mother F*****.
Run DMC

Fort Wayne, IN

#27 Dec 12, 2011
Hey where is that wh**e of a Mom at now. I'm sure she is out buying liquor, and smoking crack - PS - Eat a cheeseburger with extra bacon you skinny B****. You look like a shriveled up David the Gnome mummy that hasn't been fed in a few months - Crack kills.
Satan

United States

#28 Dec 12, 2011
Run DMC wrote:
Hey where is that wh**e of a Mom at now. I'm sure she is out buying liquor, and smoking crack - PS - Eat a cheeseburger with extra bacon you skinny B****. You look like a shriveled up David the Gnome mummy that hasn't been fed in a few months - Crack kills.
Atleast she can get a cheeseburger where she is you P.O.S.!
Run DMC

Fort Wayne, IN

#29 Dec 12, 2011
Nah, I'm sure that b**** c**t can't get one because they don't accept food stamps or SNAP from people stealing from the government at Burger King. And I can get a cheese burger any time I wan't Satan. PS- You're a Fa***t.
Johnnie

Charlottesville, VA

#30 Dec 13, 2011
Are you f-ing serious? Listen, if anyone here is idiotic enough to not see how easy it is to create a fake a text, you need to go back to grade school. SO that evidence means nothing. Secondly, if that whole texting thing was true, it sounds the the girl was going along with it, what kind of 12 year old is that! When I was 12 I didn't even think of that.. All of you people judging this man due to a number are really being narrow minded.*Sigh*, someone needs to learn how to parent their children. It is not the young girls fault, and Ronald, although an idiot, is not some pedophile.. The parents of the young girl are the one to blame here, and just goes to show what we have coming for our society with each new generation.
Satan

United States

#31 Dec 13, 2011
Johnnie wrote:
Are you f-ing serious? Listen, if anyone here is idiotic enough to not see how easy it is to create a fake a text, you need to go back to grade school. SO that evidence means nothing. Secondly, if that whole texting thing was true, it sounds the the girl was going along with it, what kind of 12 year old is that! When I was 12 I didn't even think of that.. All of you people judging this man due to a number are really being narrow minded.*Sigh*, someone needs to learn how to parent their children. It is not the young girls fault, and Ronald, although an idiot, is not some pedophile.. The parents of the young girl are the one to blame here, and just goes to show what we have coming for our society with each new generation.
His plea of guilty in a court of law speaks volumes to me. He is in fact a sex offender whether you like it or not. He plead guilty for one reason, because he is, burn in hell sicko.
John Gacy

United States

#32 Dec 14, 2011
Hahahaha!
Run DMC

Woodbridge, VA

#33 Dec 14, 2011
I'm glad Satan speaks so much these days. Change you're internet name, fa***t.
Michael Jackson

United States

#34 Dec 14, 2011
Hahahahaha
R-Kelly

United States

#35 Dec 14, 2011
Hahahaha, I wonder if she got urinated on.
Run DMC

Woodbridge, VA

#36 Dec 14, 2011
rofl, R Kelly up in this B****.
Marvin

United States

#37 Dec 14, 2011
In all seriousness, I don't understand what all the fuss is about. Don't you people f*** everything from brothers and sisters to cows and sheep anyway?
Satan

United States

#38 Dec 18, 2011
Run DMC wrote:
I'm glad Satan speaks so much these days. Change you're internet name, fa***t.
Change which one of my balls you have in your mouth boy.
Run DMC

Fort Wayne, IN

#39 Dec 21, 2011
Satan wrote:
<quoted text> Change which one of my balls you have in your mouth boy.
What a shitty comeback. Stop being a f*****t and blowing Saddam Hussein.
Satan

United States

#40 Dec 21, 2011
Run DMC wrote:
<quoted text>
What a shitty comeback. Stop being a f*****t and blowing Saddam Hussein.
You are weak son, very weak!
Run DMC

Fort Wayne, IN

#41 Dec 21, 2011
Satan wrote:
<quoted text> You are weak son, very weak!
Thanks "Dad".

F*g.
1 post removed
my name is

Hillsboro, WV

#43 Feb 27, 2012
I was the best friend to the victim. yeah maybe she smoked pot. n drank a little. dosent mean that had to happen to her. what would an older man want to do with a 12 yr old huh ? she was completly gay. shaved head guy clothes. went by.randy. she may have been into trouble but it dosent mean she.asked to be raped. either way anything goes he was much oldr than randy n thats just fucking sick. he needs to rot n hell fat piece of shit !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rebecca's Jewelry Box (Apr '16) 2 hr Thrite 19
Accident in Caldwell 16 hr Suspicious 4
Lewisburg Music Thread (Feb '14) Fri Musikologist 10
Lewisburg Water Fri The Best 2
Bands in the Lewisburg area (Jul '09) Fri Bethany 9
Generation Of Wimps Fri GoodIdea 23
Penny Morgan Fri A ex 8

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance