Ronald A. Bowling arrested for 3ed de...

Ronald A. Bowling arrested for 3ed degree sexual assault

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just Wonderin

Beckley, WV

#1 Oct 6, 2010
Happened in Fairlea Sunday Oct 3 against a 12 year old.
I wonder if the victim was male or female. Some details:

http://www.wvnstv.com/story.cfm...
haha

Hansford, WV

#2 Oct 6, 2010
does it matter i was a child!
haha

Hansford, WV

#3 Oct 6, 2010
should read it was a child, sorry 4 typo
saw it on the news

Hillsboro, WV

#4 Oct 6, 2010
agree with haha. Sad thing is he was out by this morning. My question is WHY?, so he can do it again before he goes on trial. Come on we all have kids and if we don't we worry about the ones that are out there with those perverts running around. They should not even be allowed to post bail. The system is sad.
mother

United States

#5 Oct 8, 2010
Yeah it is sad that this man is walking people that do less things that don't even ruin a childs life does more time he is only facing one to five sad isn't it guys I feel sorry for the family imagine what they are going through and that little girl what kind of satisfaction can a twentyfour yearold get out of having sex with a twelve year old pretty sick if you ask me I hope he gets what he deserves if the system don't lock him away so he don't do this to another child we all know that it will fail us the system needs to worry about people like this instead of pety crimes
Info

Princeton, WV

#6 Oct 8, 2010
I thought this was a pretty good article.
I'm not condoning what this scum did just pointing out what kind of person craves what or should I say what the author found in his own studies.
I say hang him by the scrotum till he bleeds out!

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...
Interested

United States

#7 Oct 9, 2010
You know what I know this man and until you have heard the facts you have no right to judge him. This girl is crying rape and it didn't happen there was no DNA acually this twelve year old and her mom was up at kmart last night trying to get a ride to the liquor store. Her mom bought the liquor she was drinking that night and the cigs she was smoking . Intercourse did not even take place oh and do you see the girl sleeping in the same bed with Ronald all night and waking up the next morning telling him and the other boy and the room goodbye if she was supposedly raped. Yeah there was another boy in the room when this happened so I see this girl getting in trouble for accusing someone of rape when it didn't happen there is a witness that I didn't.
mother

Princeton, WV

#8 Oct 11, 2010
Interested wrote:
You know what I know this man and until you have heard the facts you have no right to judge him. This girl is crying rape and it didn't happen there was no DNA acually this twelve year old and her mom was up at kmart last night trying to get a ride to the liquor store. Her mom bought the liquor she was drinking that night and the cigs she was smoking . Intercourse did not even take place oh and do you see the girl sleeping in the same bed with Ronald all night and waking up the next morning telling him and the other boy and the room goodbye if she was supposedly raped. Yeah there was another boy in the room when this happened so I see this girl getting in trouble for accusing someone of rape when it didn't happen there is a witness that I didn't.
No u need to get ur facts straight the mother was not at kmart that night the text is on the little girls phone were Ronnies cousin text her and told her to get money and Ronnie would buy the beer so i think you need to get your facts straight and why in the hell would a 24 year old want to sleep beside a 12 year old sounds to me like he is pretty sick and Ronnies cousin pulled the sheet off the bed to give it to the police and he said the girls braclets and gauges were everywere that it looked weird to him remember this is Ronnies own family if i was the girls mother i would have killed the boy and not waited on the police to take care of it and How would you know if his dna was on the girl the police dont even know that because they havnt got the reports back on that ask the police they will tell you none of that has gotton back to them so were the hell have you got your info from i also know alot of people are looking for Ronnie imagine if that was your child how would you feel rape or not he is 24 she is 12 i mean is he that ugly that he cant get noone older but bsoon as the police get the rape kit back ill be the first to post the reports also they should charge Ronnie for buying a 15 and 12 year old PBR which is a beer ask him that since you know him so good and on top of that he admitted to the cops that he has sex with this child REMEMBER SHE IS 12 HE IS 24 DO I NEED TO SAY MORE and were you there that night and why would a 12 year old lie about that if it wasnt rape and she just had sex with him bc she wanted to noone would have ever knew right since there was only 3 people in the house i guess you are not a parent aso you dont understand you dont see the child having nightmares begging someone to stop and see the child wake up and begen to hit her head off the wall to bad the mom cant post that shit on her it would give you a better outlook on things also from what I hear the new proscuters DO NOT PUT UP WITH SHIT LIKE THIS so i think Mr RONNIE is SCREWED sorry about his luck
Nah

United States

#9 Oct 11, 2010
There is no DNA becaus they never had intercourse and when the 12 year old is dressed like a 10 year old and tells everyone she is 16 and if she was yelling stop stop then why wouldn't johnathan do something and why would the girl sleep in the bed beside Ronnie all night if she got raped and the girl can with the liquor that her mom bought her no one there bought her any alcohol she came with her own she didn't get raped she consinted to have sec with him acually she was the one on top of him trying to put it in and he couldn't get hard cuz I heard the girl looked lime a dyke butch lesbian maybe they need to investigate her life style and how she was raised cuz what I have heard it's runs in the family to scream rape and it never really happened
Nah

United States

#10 Oct 11, 2010
Typo I ment dressed like a 20 year old
mother

United States

#11 Oct 12, 2010
Well that's weird how jonathan is telling the girl how sorry he was by not waking up and noone in that family has been rapped so I do think you need to get your info right the man admitted to having sex with her does that not tell you something and who cares hoe the girl was dressed yea she is gay but what business is it of yours so that should tell you that she don't like guys then jonathan did say that there was a stain on the sheet so what is this telling you get a life remember this is a twelve year old and he is twenty four
2 posts removed
Condemner

Herndon, VA

#14 Oct 27, 2011
All of you have terrible grammar. Ronnie used to often say that "so and so deserves to d__." All of you deserve this. The best part was Nah's 2nd post, when he said typo he meant to say 20 instead of 10. Even in Nah's 2nd post there is a spelling error when Nah writes "ment" instead of "meant." And Nah was one of the smartest people who wrote on this! Spelling errors and the same grammar as a person from the Middle East new to this country is one thing, but when you guys don't use periods to end your sentences you give the impression that you are talking a mile a minute, won't pause, and that you are literally running out of breath during your emotional rant. Once again, as Ronnie would say, all of you deserve to __ e.
lol

United States

#15 Oct 27, 2011
Condemner wrote:
All of you have terrible grammar. Ronnie used to often say that "so and so deserves to d__." All of you deserve this. The best part was Nah's 2nd post, when he said typo he meant to say 20 instead of 10. Even in Nah's 2nd post there is a spelling error when Nah writes "ment" instead of "meant." And Nah was one of the smartest people who wrote on this! Spelling errors and the same grammar as a person from the Middle East new to this country is one thing, but when you guys don't use periods to end your sentences you give the impression that you are talking a mile a minute, won't pause, and that you are literally running out of breath during your emotional rant. Once again, as Ronnie would say, all of you deserve to __ e.
Now all Ronnie says is "guilty your honor" and "inmate number xxxxxx sir!" Lmao rot in prison you POS!
Sam

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#16 Nov 2, 2011
Is this the same Ronald that worked in the Deli @ Wal-Mart?
mother

United States

#17 Nov 5, 2011
So if Ronnie was not guilty then why did he plead guilty hope u rot in prison.
wow

Medicine Hat, Canada

#18 Nov 9, 2011
mother wrote:
<quoted text> No u need to get ur facts straight the mother was not at kmart that night the text is on the little girls phone were Ronnies cousin text her and told her to get money and Ronnie would buy the beer so i think you need to get your facts straight and why in the hell would a 24 year old want to sleep beside a 12 year old sounds to me like he is pretty sick and Ronnies cousin pulled the sheet off the bed to give it to the police and he said the girls braclets and gauges were everywere that it looked weird to him remember this is Ronnies own family if i was the girls mother i would have killed the boy and not waited on the police to take care of it and How would you know if his dna was on the girl the police dont even know that because they havnt got the reports back on that ask the police they will tell you none of that has gotton back to them so were the hell have you got your info from i also know alot of people are looking for Ronnie imagine if that was your child how would you feel rape or not he is 24 she is 12 i mean is he that ugly that he cant get noone older but bsoon as the police get the rape kit back ill be the first to post the reports also they should charge Ronnie for buying a 15 and 12 year old PBR which is a beer ask him that since you know him so good and on top of that he admitted to the cops that he has sex with this child REMEMBER SHE IS 12 HE IS 24 DO I NEED TO SAY MORE and were you there that night and why would a 12 year old lie about that if it wasnt rape and she just had sex with him bc she wanted to noone would have ever knew right since there was only 3 people in the house i guess you are not a parent aso you dont understand you dont see the child having nightmares begging someone to stop and see the child wake up and begen to hit her head off the wall to bad the mom cant post that shit on her it would give you a better outlook on things also from what I hear the new proscuters DO NOT PUT UP WITH SHIT LIKE THIS so i think Mr RONNIE is SCREWED sorry about his luck
Wow, you managed to type all of that without a single period. That's almost impressive. It's a lot easier for people to understand what you say and mean when you use separation of sentences with periods and no run on sentences. Just a tip for when you explain something serious because it lowers your credibility to the common reader.
grandma B

Tappahannock, VA

#19 Dec 7, 2011
I can already tell the inteligence of most of you by your grammer in writing on this blog. Perhaps everyone should find out the facts prior to engaging in conversation about this issue. Here is the truth: The young man was at his cousins home and this girl is dropped off by ONE OF HER PARENTS AFTER MIDNIGHT oa Saturday night. Think about it. What type of parent would drop off their 12 year old child at this time of night/morning, anywhere. Indeed they did, with her, in tow of a bottle of liquor and cigarettes. The cousins were playing video games when she arrived. They proceded to drink HER liquor, getting drunk. The 12 year old girl is not the typical 12 year old. She has a history of stealing, in and out of juvinile detention centers, and has a BOYFRIEND that is in jail at the time all of this is taking place, with the charge of rape, by her mother. The mother, at this time, was in jail as well for stealing. One of many incarerations on both of their behalfs. So, the night continues, and the girl, appearing more like 30 verses 12 or 13, is all over R. Bowling. He recipricates, not aware of her age. Being too intoxicated to realize any of this, or to think with any common sense. What a grave error in judgement this will be. Being too intoxicated to perform sexual pleasure, he passes out/sleeps until morning. The girl sleeps next to him. She gets up in the morning, telling both cousins goodby, then leaves on a good note. Later, R. Bowling is contacted by the police that he is being accused of rape. The police tell him he must tell the truth and he explains everything that transpired. They threaten him with going to prison for 30 years prior to this. He willingly went to talk with the police since he was not guilty of this accusation. The district attorney's office has no evidence of this so called rape. There was no evidence, even though SHE went to the hospital and was tested, because IT DID NOT HAPPEN. Due to the age of this girl, his attorney advised him to plead guilty of a lessor charge, believing the jury would only look at the age of the girl and not what really happened. i believe this to be wrong advise. I truly believe if the judge and a jury had an opportunity to review the girl's criminal and active sexual life style at such a young age, to include her parent's criminal life style and horrific parenting, the truth would prevail. It is unfortunate for both parties involved here. R. Bowling will be charged with something he is innocent of and pay for this for the rest of his young life. The young girl will no doubt continue on with her derogative activities and live the life of a loss sole, ultimately ending in prostitution or worse. Hopefully, social services will step in and save her. So review facts and truth before you judge. Many innocent people have been charged with crimes they did not commit and have spent years in prison unnecessarily. I can only hope that both people involved will allow the truth to save them.
grandma B

Tappahannock, VA

#20 Dec 7, 2011
Perhaps you should go back to school and quit writing on blogs you know nothing about. Your grammer says a lot about your person. Remember, our Lord says, "do not judge others". This is a sin and this intire blog is just the same. People should not comment on things they know nothing about. Everything you read or hear may or may not be true. Isn't that called "gossip"?
grandma B

Tappahannock, VA

#21 Dec 7, 2011
The above comment was for WOW.
Run DMC

Fort Wayne, IN

#22 Dec 7, 2011
F*** all these F*****t's. They can say what they wan't, all self righteous on the internet when they don't even know the situation. And oh ya, MOM/mother - GO F*** yourself you b***** a** C***.

Yep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just like a Republican 22 min Macaroni n old ca... 34
Everyone gets slammed if Affordable Care Act re... 35 min Macaroni n old ca... 81
36% approval rating. Get ready for a war 5 hr Lol 16
Good women 11 hr ridge runner 14
Ryan at Irish Pub Friday 18 hr SF USA 2
Sheriff's Race Fri Concerned 44
Boy scout projects Fri in the know 4

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages