look in the mirror

United States

#43 Dec 7, 2012
fishtail wrote:
Hahaha. rumor has it "someone" is up to his old "stalking games".........he used to be a policeman.....now he is on motion cameras peeking in white trash windows. What goes around come around. Perhaps the PD will be able to put evidence together now!!
you are the white trash. Iggnorant, drunkin, adultorass, bimbo who has nothing better to do then medal. Your so sad ! Get a life drunk!!!
look in the mirror

United States

#44 Dec 7, 2012
oh, and by the way im just someone who has heard some rumors on you! So quit your damm name callin, and gossiping about people thats better then you, or there might end up being a thread started with your name on it.
fishtail

Ardsley, NY

#45 Dec 7, 2012
Lmao wrote:
I heard he has already been arrested for this.
Hopefully that will put a stop to it!!!!!!
longtime resident

Ardsley, NY

#46 Dec 7, 2012
look in the mirror wrote:
<quoted text> you are the white trash. Iggnorant, drunkin, adultorass, bimbo who has nothing better to do then medal. Your so sad ! Get a life drunk!!!
Wow. learn to spell..........David.!!!!!!!
Wtf

Ardsley, NY

#47 Dec 7, 2012
look in the mirror wrote:
oh, and by the way im just someone who has heard some rumors on you! So quit your damm name callin, and gossiping about people thats better then you, or there might end up being a thread started with your name on it.
Yes...it is obvious.....David is getting mad.
Life in Lewisburg

Ardsley, NY

#48 Dec 7, 2012
All anyone has to say is.......Public Records. Black and white.
look in the mirror

United States

#49 Dec 7, 2012
longtime resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. learn to spell..........David.!!!!!!!
i put ass on the end of adultress on purpose bc u r making an ass of yourself fishtail, oh and this isn't david.
outtasite

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#50 Dec 10, 2012
I understand that he made the front page of the WV Daily News today...stalking his girlfriend. Will there be charges? Caught on a deer cam...
Well

United States

#51 Dec 10, 2012
outtasite wrote:
I understand that he made the front page of the WV Daily News today...stalking his girlfriend. Will there be charges? Caught on a deer cam...
Dumbass the front page was all about him getting arrested, so therefore charges have been filed!
PEOPLE

Lewisburg, WV

#52 Dec 12, 2012
You kill me, You are so quick to judge this man. Have you all forgot what a good police officer this man was.Have you walked in his shoes until you walk a mile in that mans shoes dont be the one to judge hin you dont have that right, And before you think about getting rid of Mr.Howard you better add a few more to that list.And if I was him and I had to go I WOULD TAKE SOME WITH ME.Why was Todd Williams never arrested for what happened at Tabor Towers. And you tell me how that one Baker even has a jobe.Drunk and Fighting and thats not all,I only hope things will change.IN JAN,When Childers is gone.
lol

United States

#53 Dec 12, 2012
Nothing will change. I hear him and mcfugly are getting unemployment, I thought you couldn't get it when you quit your job.
higher up

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#54 Dec 13, 2012
get over it Anita your brother is nuts and you could at least try changing your snooty attitude your not the queen and you are not even friendly to most kids get over yourself.
info

Fairfax, VA

#55 Dec 17, 2012
is this guy under control? is anyone trying to get him help......somewhere else.
lolx

Ardsley, NY

#56 Dec 28, 2012
Ridiculous. Has he had court date yet?
public info

United States

#57 Dec 29, 2012
a big d*** with a little d*** that cant see a d*** when looking in the mirror.
lolx

Chesapeake, OH

#58 Jan 22, 2013
Howard arrested again today alledgedly domestic vio/stalking at O School,in regard to his on again off again on again off again whacked gf.
really

United States

#59 Jan 22, 2013
needs put away before something tragic happens.
lol

Oakvale, WV

#60 Jan 22, 2013
who policin da police?
knobwaxer

Sandyville, WV

#61 Jan 22, 2013
i think hes a very fine man and all i wantedwas to love him , and give him what he reaslly needs andif it takes sleeping with him nightly , i would wanna do it
i wanna feel my arms around you dave kiss every part of your body and love you like you really need it , make fun of me or call me sick this man needs me in his bed to bring him back to who he really is ,i wantto be in your bed at nite dave , i wanna touch and feel your body next to mine just say yes and and we will leave this shithole lewisburg behind us dave you know who i amm
2 posts removed
question

Clay, WV

#64 Jan 23, 2013
does the g/f work at te O school?? also has he lost his freaking mind or what????
lolx wrote:
Howard arrested again today alledgedly domestic vio/stalking at O School,in regard to his on again off again on again off again whacked gf.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The real trainstop 2 hr Derpderp 2
The real trainstop 14 hr Derpderp 3
Beware of Garrett Sims 22 hr Luvgirls 5
John conyers. Democrat Tue Jerry springer 2
Would you trust Roy Moore to babysit your child? Tue Trainstops dad 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue Caring 4,303
Love my wife Nov 20 Les 3

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance