Gini

Princeton, WV

#22 Jul 23, 2012
Dont worry andy for someone so quick to judge you sure are so interested that u post enough on here. Who has the infatuation now.
Gaylord

Princeton, WV

#23 Jul 23, 2012
Wut i heard on another thread that andys boyfriend caught him masturbating to topix posts
Jojo

Princeton, WV

#24 Jul 23, 2012
Hahaha yea really rhats funny. Wut a loser this is the same guy that has sumthin to say on every topic and he never has a good point.
1 post removed
lol

New York, NY

#26 Jul 24, 2012
Menace

What will he do next for attention?????
Andy

United States

#27 Jul 24, 2012
He will continue to call out cowards who repeat themselves over and over again.
renee

New York, NY

#28 Jul 24, 2012
howard howard.....will you rell your said story to the children taking DARE classes?

Just leave the area. You make people miserable, including your tpt girlfriend, whose equally trashy mom is out telling everyone the pathetic things you have done......seriously....water in her mower?? Checks ripped up... Great role model!
Star

Princeton, WV

#29 Jul 25, 2012
No ur jus a loser andy that sits behind a computer screen. U wanna call someone out gimme a place and time. No better yet ill giv u one to make sure u cant say i didnt show and whoop that azz and do everyone on topix a favor. No one likes you. Get a real life. Let me kno ill b waiting
Tell em

Princeton, WV

#30 Jul 25, 2012
U tell em star. But handin him his a$$ wont settle anything. He would just bad mouth you on here with his patetic comments and posts.
Tarzan

Princeton, WV

#31 Jul 25, 2012
Andy is gay
Andy

United States

#32 Jul 25, 2012
Star, you talk so tough, yet still continue to cowardly hide behind a computer screen. I'm really not concerned how anyone feels about me, you're feelings towards me doesn't change the fact that you're pathetic individuals infatuated with Howard and are developing an infatuation with me.
Andy

United States

#33 Jul 25, 2012
Tell em wrote:
U tell em star. But handin him his a$$ wont settle anything. He would just bad mouth you on here with his patetic comments and posts.
What does "patetic" mean?
wth

New York, NY

#34 Jul 30, 2012
Andy is gay. Howard is an a&*. They r the same person.
Andy

Princeton, WV

#35 Jul 30, 2012
Iam gay everyone. im outta the closet. so wut. i do cower behind a computer and call out people because i cant do it myself. leave me and my boyfriend out of it.
sensibility

New York, NY

#36 Aug 1, 2012
Howard got his dues.....almost.... Better luck next time.
Around

United States

#37 Aug 1, 2012
I think Andy is Howard....
School101

Amarillo, TX

#38 Aug 1, 2012
Andy wrote:
Iam gay everyone. im outta the closet. so wut. i do cower behind a computer and call out people because i cant do it myself. leave me and my boyfriend out of it.
This is your personal business I have no idea who you are, I just wanted to say something on this topic as it has been mentioned several times about Howard and the OD.
I think that it is a little pathetic that people make such of a big deal out of something that someone done in there personal lives. If the world revolved around the fact that if someone threatened or attempted suicide, they would be terminated, the unemployment rate would increase. For those who asked How were Howard or the Mayor of WSS, allowed to remain in office or serve after breaking the law. I really dont think that WV has a No Attempt of Suicide Law. All though there are states that can and do charge an individual if they attempt suicide, WV isnt one of them. I think this is just a matter of small town gossip and small town drama.I honestly think that legally a person suffering psychiatric disabilities cannot forcefully be made to resign and/or otherwise be terminated from a position. There is protocol to go by as with any place of employment, and I am certain there most likely was appropriate psychiatric evaluations and chain of command that was followed. Let me ask a question, a Psychiatrist Attempts Suicide by Overdose, or a Dr Of Osteopathic Medicine...or an MD....that had a low in there life, should there license to practice medicine and there rights to prescribe medications be taken away. I know why for some it is a Big Deal, Howard has arrested you or a family member for things and you thought that it wasnt fair, and so now you want to badger him.
sensibility

New York, NY

#39 Aug 2, 2012
School101 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your personal business I have no idea who you are, I just wanted to say something on this topic as it has been mentioned several times about Howard and the OD.
I think that it is a little pathetic that people make such of a big deal out of something that someone done in there personal lives. If the world revolved around the fact that if someone threatened or attempted suicide, they would be terminated, the unemployment rate would increase. For those who asked How were Howard or the Mayor of WSS, allowed to remain in office or serve after breaking the law. I really dont think that WV has a No Attempt of Suicide Law. All though there are states that can and do charge an individual if they attempt suicide, WV isnt one of them. I think this is just a matter of small town gossip and small town drama.I honestly think that legally a person suffering psychiatric disabilities cannot forcefully be made to resign and/or otherwise be terminated from a position. There is protocol to go by as with any place of employment, and I am certain there most likely was appropriate psychiatric evaluations and chain of command that was followed. Let me ask a question, a Psychiatrist Attempts Suicide by Overdose, or a Dr Of Osteopathic Medicine...or an MD....that had a low in there life, should there license to practice medicine and there rights to prescribe medications be taken away. I know why for some it is a Big Deal, Howard has arrested you or a family member for things and you thought that it wasnt fair, and so now you want to badger him.
He isn't the mailman!!!! He holds a position of public trust...and heads up DARE program.....give us a break. He should get alot of help and be on desk duty.
windmill

United States

#40 Aug 7, 2012
he has no respect. Even before he cried out with his suicide attempt over being dumped by his girlfriend

Always a bully. Reality may have slapped him upside the head when he had his stomach pumped.

Beware if he happens to follow you.....or pull you over....he is unstable.
fishtail

New York, NY

#41 Dec 5, 2012
Hahaha. rumor has it "someone" is up to his old "stalking games".........he used to be a policeman.....now he is on motion cameras peeking in white trash windows. What goes around come around. Perhaps the PD will be able to put evidence together now!!
Lmao

United States

#42 Dec 5, 2012
I heard he has already been arrested for this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Announcement from The Greenbrier 21 min Casual Observer 62
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 22 min Yes it is me 58,015
Any reputable termite exterminators around Lewi... 51 min Greg 1
Brian Dilley 1 hr wow 13
Sexual assault at The Greenbrier 11 hr misty 9
greenbrier rockies 12 hr Rupert Rudy 3
walmart 14 hr OMG 21
•••
•••
•••

Lewisburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••