First Prev
of 4
Next Last
moonlight

Ardsley, NY

#1 Jul 22, 2012
Lpd.....Howard is he in or out? Did his suicide attempt keep him off DARE Program or are they now making him spokesman for not doing it when your gf breaks up with you? Seriously. Fine get him help, but get him outttttttt.
Ok Corral

Princeton, WV

#2 Jul 22, 2012
No there keeping him around bc he does a great job intimidating the locals and taking it n the butt
moonlight

Ardsley, NY

#3 Jul 22, 2012
Ok Corral wrote:
No there keeping him around bc he does a great job intimidating the locals and taking it n the butt
Seriously. What a joke, he is a coward and a loser.
Andy

United States

#4 Jul 22, 2012
What is this, thread number 5 about Howard? Seriously you people are infatuated with that guy.
Trooper

Lewisburg, WV

#5 Jul 22, 2012
We are infatuated with the ignorance of people like you that can't see we don't give a fuck about him. We are not happy with the fact that someone like him is getting paid to drive around and be an unstable dick with a gun and the authority to do pretty much whatever he wants to do. If you can't see that this is a problem for everyone then YOU are part of the problem
Dicks with Guns

Charleston, WV

#6 Jul 22, 2012
Look around there are a lot of them.
fo reelz

Oakvale, WV

#7 Jul 22, 2012
heard he put his house up for sale, wonder how much and where he's heading?
Andy

United States

#8 Jul 22, 2012
It's ok if he is your man crush Trooper, admitting the truth is the first step to curing your problem.
1 post removed
finally

Ardsley, NY

#10 Jul 22, 2012
Trooper wrote:
We are infatuated with the ignorance of people like you that can't see we don't give a fuck about him. We are not happy with the fact that someone like him is getting paid to drive around and be an unstable dick with a gun and the authority to do pretty much whatever he wants to do. If you can't see that this is a problem for everyone then YOU are part of the problem
Amen brother!!!! If that stupid f@#% tries anyrhing with me I will be on phone to 911 (demanding a trooper or deputy) to get a real officer around. Beware he will flip if you mention his suicide attempt or his tpt girlfriend.
lol

Ardsley, NY

#11 Jul 22, 2012
Andy wrote:
What is this, thread number 5 about Howard? Seriously you people are infatuated with that guy.
There aren't enough threads....trying to get word out on this idiot. He overdoses and they leave his dumbass in charge of DARE program...... He shouldn't have a gun..... Next time who knows what he will do. Is the Department going to pay his on/off girlfriend to not breakup with him? Unreal.
renee

Ardsley, NY

#12 Jul 22, 2012
what a loser. Hope he crawls under a car and stays there. Better yet maybe he can hideout at his gf's and screw her world up too.
Andy

United States

#13 Jul 22, 2012
It must be sad living in a world that revolves around Howard and what's going on in his life.
Deputy

United States

#14 Jul 22, 2012
Andy wrote:
It must be sad living in a world that revolves around Howard and what's going on in his life.
It is a problem if my kid is around him
lol

Charleston, WV

#15 Jul 23, 2012
I dont know why stover wont get rid of him , is it because howard knows something on stover ??? if thats the case shame on stover, and shame on him if he lets him be ahead of the dare program and speak at the dare car show. i think stover is the one to speak at it. u know if howard does , there will be alot of booing ! and maybe alot of people wont even enter the show. it just doesnt look good of the LPD. to let him stay on, whats that tell people ? it says that they just dont give a shit about the kids and families around here, they think only of themselves.
Andy

United States

#16 Jul 23, 2012
I'll be handing out free tissues today from 1pm-3pm in the parking lot of Walmart for all of you that need them to wipe your tears away.
renee

Ardsley, NY

#17 Jul 23, 2012
Andy wrote:
I'll be handing out free tissues today from 1pm-3pm in the parking lot of Walmart for all of you that need them to wipe your tears away.
We are all here to discuss an inappropriate officer who needs to be in civilian job...without a gun. Suicidal individuals do not need another way to try suicide .....besides his recent overdose.
Andy

United States

#18 Jul 23, 2012
renee wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all here to discuss an inappropriate officer who needs to be in civilian job...without a gun. Suicidal individuals do not need another way to try suicide .....besides his recent overdose.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over all the whining. Have any of you seen Howard back to work since this incident?
renee

Ardsley, NY

#19 Jul 23, 2012
Someone said his dumbass was on paid leave for a month!!!due back......but ANDY do you know something different?
Andy

United States

#20 Jul 23, 2012
"Someone" said? Who is this "Someone"? I know that you shouldn't rely on what "Someone" said.
Mater of Time

Dunbar, WV

#21 Jul 23, 2012
lol
Hurricane, WV
Reply ยป|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1512 hrs ago

Judged:211
I dont know why stover wont get rid of him , is it because howard knows something on stover ??? if thats the case shame on stover, and shame on him if he lets him be ahead of the dare program and speak at the dare car show. i think stover is the one to speak at it. u know if howard does , there will be alot of booing ! and maybe alot of people wont even enter the show. it just doesnt look good of the LPD. to let him stay on, whats that tell people ? it says that they just dont give a shit about the kids and families around here, they think only of themselves.

Its a mater of time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
spruce cove apartments 13 hr Manager 4 9
Area little league Fri Play ball 6
Lewisburg hardees Fri Drill it 26
George Byers? (Feb '10) Fri always 23
Greenbrier co teachers and home school Fri So what 18
Dear Hollywood celebrities Feb 16 Rosie O 13
tudors biscuit world Feb 16 Jones 3

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance