Next Last
UMM

Princeton, WV

#1 Jan 12, 2010
Wow he is Hot!!!
dmb

Lewisburg, WV

#2 Jan 12, 2010
who exactly are you talking about???? where have you seen him?
dmb

Lewisburg, WV

#3 Jan 12, 2010
Who exactly are you talking about?? where have you seen him? If its who I think you're talking about... STOP talking about my boyfriend. Thanks!!:)
nottafan

United States

#4 Jan 19, 2010
if u are talking about James Runyon... Well then I wld reconsider my thoughts.This guy is a total manwhore if there ever was one.Trust me.If you sleep with him I would wrap it up twice.If there is a girl out that he has fooled into thinking he is only with them thats funny.Got two words for you...HEALTH DEPARTMENT............
tony

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Feb 7, 2010
dmb wrote:
Who exactly are you talking about?? where have you seen him? If its who I think you're talking about... STOP talking about my boyfriend. Thanks!!:)
whos ur boyfriend
Yuck

Princeton, WV

#6 Feb 7, 2010
dmb...if this is your boyfriend you better head it to the health department like the man said....lol
notafan

United States

#7 Feb 7, 2010
So is it James Runyon??He is now saying he is engaged?
tony

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Feb 7, 2010
He is with this hot ass chick named kayla and seems really happy and in love so quit haten that ur not
ilm4ev

Princeton, WV

#9 Feb 7, 2010
so maybe this should be cleared up.....dmb...your definitely not his girlfriend...and god please stop trying to get with any and everything you can! i love james and kayla and they are both amazing people...seriously, like tony said, stop hating and let people be....it's their business and the only reason people start shit on here is because they are jealous, unhappy, and pathetic in their own lives and wanna make themselves feel better for a minute! well guess what? at the end of the day you still suck at life and the people you're bashing are still happier and better off than you....so instead of writing trash on here....worry about yourself!
his girl

United States

#10 Feb 8, 2010
WOW! James really needs to get his facts straight.. lol how long has he been dating this chick.. bc he bad prolly already cheated on her
josh25

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Feb 9, 2010
Well that girl to come to me and i will treat it rite. i heard she was extremly hot and very sweet to put up with that
he himself

Pearisburg, VA

#12 Feb 9, 2010
Glad to see im so popular! Long as my names in your mouth someone else's isn't. Thanks again for the well wishes, lmao @ all of ya jealous losers
his girl

United States

#13 Feb 10, 2010
nothing to be jealous of, good at sex? yeah you mite be but thats it. how long you been dating this chick?
1 post removed
NOOOO WAYYYY

Princeton, WV

#15 Feb 15, 2010
I heard James Runyan let some gay dude suck his weiner
!!!!! True story!!!!!
1 post removed
iKnow

Canton, OH

#17 Sep 19, 2011
He's a top....TRUE STORY!
Folks From Far Away

Princeton, WV

#18 Sep 19, 2011
Is this kinda, sorta like a "Dog Named Boo?" Just askin! LMAO!!
worthless

Jersey City, NJ

#19 Sep 20, 2011
This guy is as worthless as they come and his girlfriend Kayla deserves so much better hopefully one day she will wake up and realize she is too good for him
Ksm894

Oakvale, WV

#20 Jan 5, 2012
Who are u talking about? I think I know the Kayla but the James is a different one I'm thinking of bc of the first name. If its the one I'm thinking of he is the hottest man I have ever seen and I would do anything to be with him. He treats her so welll unlike ever other man around!
twitch

Lewisburg, WV

#21 Jan 5, 2012
I think its funny. the person that started this thread has never returned to comment. They just said the name James almost 2 years ago, and people are still making post about "James". It could be a million people named james! This thread, I believe was started as a joke to see how it would turn into something controversial, with only the name James to start the whole thing. 2 YEARS AGO!!!!!
jackie

Ridgeview, WV

#22 Jan 6, 2012
It is obvious that most of the posts were done by pathetic uneducated dumbasses who most likely didn't make it past the eigth grade. I think all you local idiots need to go back to school as fast as possible. You are all a blight on the human race.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr huh 4,248
FIFA 18 coins 9 hr qiji 1
Women that lie 14 hr Lake shores georgia 1
King and married women 19 hr Westvaheartache 3
Paul manafort will be indicted Wed John Brown 9
God is not in control Wed Jackie 21
Res care Wed Warm springs 10

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance