Drugs are getting out of control
well

Waterloo, Canada

#21 Jul 10, 2010
i know wrote:
A methadone clinic does n good all it does is trade one drug 4 another! Addicts need a rehab program!
VERY UNTRUE! I went to the Beckley Methadone Clinic for two years and have now been completely clean for almost 4 years! The addict has to want to help themselves before they can be helped, however, and of course the methadone program is sometime abused, just like any program.
just me

United States

#22 Jul 14, 2010
It is a very sad and out of control situation and yes it is only getting worse. You worry as a parent what will your children be exposed to. I think we should crack down harder on the drugs right down to the little guy. They allow them to get off if they narc on someone else and the next day the narc is back on the street and the drugs how pathetic. We need a stricter law for drugs.
yeah

Chesterfield, MO

#23 Jul 14, 2010
I agree drugs r a major problem n this area just like every other area but since we r a close knit small community we hear about all the busts, overdoses, and people using! Unlike bigger communities they dont hear about every little thing. The drug proble
yeah

Chesterfield, MO

#24 Jul 14, 2010
Problem will never go away, it doesn't matter if its weed, coke, crack, pills, etc, once those dealers get busted there will b some1 else taking there place! Its 1 big revolving door!
none

Marlinton, WV

#25 Feb 7, 2011
No law enforcement-they need to care and they don't!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#26 Feb 7, 2011
it is getting out of control . and alot of places even down here in ronceverte , i have been seeing alot , is there anything we can do

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#27 Feb 7, 2011
cops are fed up they make the arrest and the courts let them out..
jamal

Oakvale, WV

#28 Feb 7, 2011
You can go and see drug deals any evening in front of wal-mart. With all of the inbreeding around here their relatives in the police and courts won't do anything about it.
information

United States

#29 Feb 7, 2011
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all good. Hey, speaking of drugs, I heard that Trish Arbaugh got arrested in Lewisburg for drugs.
who is she which arbaugh is she married to?
2 posts removed
none

Marlinton, WV

#32 Feb 8, 2011
So you want me to do your job for you! Then what will you do? Your in a position to make a diference but don't have the drive or ambition to do your job. You all are the one's that signed up to serve and protect. We need DEA and someone who cares about our children and yours. I'm not whining, I'm begging for intervention in Greenbrier County. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
david wooderson

Charleston, WV

#33 Feb 8, 2011
They r getting plenty of dui's though lol
Funny

Chesterfield, MO

#34 Feb 8, 2011
The cops do their jobs just people dont see them cause they are undercover. I feel that as along as we have brian baker and a few other on our drug tasks. Greenbrier county will eventually be cleaned up. They are good officers that is determined
Funny

Chesterfield, MO

#35 Feb 8, 2011
To clean the drugs up in greenbrier county. I do have one comment to say if the community would team up and report drug activity when they see it going on that could help them clean it up faster. We as citizens have to do our part to as well and stand up
Not a pill user

Hillsboro, WV

#36 Feb 9, 2011
Drugs are unreal here in Gbr county, its everywhere and yes most of the police force know about alot of it. But they need proof before anything can get done. it just dosent cut it to tell them about it. I have lost family members because of pills and I have another close family member who is on the road to death because of these damn pills. Its bad when you only have to go to work or call your gfs sister and you have all the pills you could want. Wish someone would come up with a way to stop them. I wold love to help, because if things keep going the way they are, in a couple years half the county is gonna be dead from overdoses. Guess that will solve some of the problem.
hum

Marlinton, WV

#37 Feb 10, 2011
Standing up??????????
Hawthorn

Flatwoods, KY

#38 Feb 11, 2011
I live in Greenup County Kentucky. Eastern KY. has been taken over by the pill pushers. Everywhere we turn we see the effects of this drug issue that is killing our young and old alike. Crime is for ever increasing while jobs are leaving. Please let me say here and now, if this epidemic has not over run your community, now is your time to stand and fight before it does. Stay on your Law enforcement to be sure they are not part of the problem fattening their own pockets while pretending to help. You know a pusher report it. See an illegal act report it. Check your kids buy drug tests of your own and use them! What i am trying to say is its up to each of us to stop this vicious war on illegal drug trade/usage. I'm 56 years old and i worked all over this country and other lands beyond our own border. I always said when i retired i will come here to live and so i did, only to find my self sicken by what has taken over the people that i once adored. If you love your community, your kids your way of life stand now before this cancer does to you what it has done to so many here!
Wake Up People

Kodak, TN

#39 Feb 12, 2011
We cannot blame the hard working police officers of Greenbrier county for thedrug problem...well, wait, we probably can. I agree that there are a few who give a damn and try to do what is right, but most of them throw a blind eye at the situation because they know if they watch long enough, they may get to the distributer, then they watch them to find the source...no different than letting the little bastards cop a plea and tell on someone so they can stay out and fucked up constantly. My feelings are, caught with it, do time, I don't care who you know, catch then later.
Really

Marlinton, WV

#40 Feb 16, 2011
No not with the present law enforcement we have. So nothing will be done! Like always!
unreal

Princeton, WV

#41 Feb 16, 2011
if you see or suspect drug activitety call 911 if you are not comfortable with that you can call crime stoppers amd be anynomous and they will give the info to local law enforcement. call 304-255-stop.
what

Marlinton, WV

#42 Feb 21, 2011
give the info to local law enforcement - please - joke, ha,ha,ha,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Religion is the Opiate of the Masses 3 hr Trainwreck 5
Trainstop 7 5 hr C J C 1
Trainstop 6 5 hr C J C 1
Thank Capito 6 hr Trainwreck 27
Trainstop 4 6 hr C J C 1
Trainstop 3 6 hr C J C 1
Trainstop 2 6 hr C J C 1

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance