ronceverte overdose died

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
prayer

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Dec 2, 2010
I was just recently informed that a great hearted women angie from union died.please pray for her family. I am very blessed To have known her she always made me smile when she would come to stacys moms house.my prayers are with the mines family&her family
prayer

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Dec 2, 2010
Please everyone that does drugs let this be a eye opener to all that drugs can take your life.please go get help if u do abuse Drugs before you end up dead also
Betty Boop

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 2, 2010
prayer wrote:
I was just recently informed that a great hearted women angie from union died.please pray for her family. I am very blessed To have known her she always made me smile when she would come to stacys moms house.my prayers are with the mines family&her family
Angie who?
Betty Boop

Cedarville, WV

#4 Dec 2, 2010
This was Angie Mines it happened at Jamie and Amber Mcneelys home, it amazes me how people like them been druggin for years and DHHR hasnt stepped in for the safety of their two children, geuss we ll see what happens now probably nothing those children really need someone to be their voice
LOL

Marlinton, WV

#5 Dec 2, 2010
prayer wrote:
Please everyone that does drugs let this be a eye opener to all that drugs can take your life.please go get help if u do abuse Drugs before you end up dead also
its sad this happened, but don't lump everything together. never has anyone ever overdosed on pot.
Just me

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 2, 2010
Please just pray for both families, and remember the children.
libra

Charleston, WV

#7 Dec 2, 2010
well in my opinon aint nobody twister her arm to do the drugs and yeah they may have been doin drugs for a long time but i do know that jamie mcneely is a good daddy and those two kids are takin care of and just because you do drugs dont mean you abuse ur children.
Betty Boop

Charleston, WV

#8 Dec 2, 2010
libra wrote:
well in my opinon aint nobody twister her arm to do the drugs and yeah they may have been doin drugs for a long time but i do know that jamie mcneely is a good daddy and those two kids are takin care of and just because you do drugs dont mean you abuse ur children.
I beg to differ how do you think it feels to a child to see the the person they rely on to be their caretaker all f$#ked up out of their mind no parent on drugs is a "good parent" you must b on drugs as well dumb@ss. Were those children home when this girl od?
sober

United States

#9 Dec 2, 2010
i am a recovering addict myself, and i have two children. when i was high, i thought that feeding, clothing, and loving my children meant that i was a good mom. i now know that i was cheating them, just like i was cheating myself. i dont drag them out the house just so i can get something for myself. i spend all that extra money, on them. our lifestyle hasnt changed much, but the happiness that i feel carries over to them. i am so glad that i got clean before they were old enough to know what we were doing. now i can help them make the right decisions by setting the right example. i agree, no parent on drugs is a good parent.
LOL

Marlinton, WV

#10 Dec 2, 2010
i disagree only to a point.
i've known many pot head who've raised very intelligent, loving kids.
but drunks and pill heads. nope.
ronceverte woman

Oakvale, WV

#11 Dec 2, 2010
God be with Angies family and the Mcneely family.
thats stupid

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Dec 2, 2010
LOL wrote:
i disagree only to a point. i've known many pot head who've raised very intelligent, loving kids. but drunks and pill heads. nope.
what is the diffrence? Its all a mind alterning drug? and they live the drug life style.
need to know

United States

#13 Dec 2, 2010
did angie have a maiden name?
LOL

Marlinton, WV

#14 Dec 2, 2010
thats stupid wrote:
<quoted text> what is the diffrence? Its all a mind alterning drug? and they live the drug life style.
there is a big difference. drunks and pill heads, as well as meth heads, coke junkies, heroin junkies, etc., all will DO ANYTHING for the next drunk, the next fix. they ignore their kids, and often mistreat them.
the majority of potheads, this is not a problem, or an issue and raise healthy loving kids.
you have to be around it to see it and understand it.
although this is not always the case. i have run into some drunks and pillheads who live normal lives, work, and love their kids. but it is rare.
prayer

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Dec 2, 2010
I cant remember her maiden name.i will try to find out for you.
Betty Boop

Charleston, WV

#16 Dec 2, 2010
prayer wrote:
I cant remember her maiden name.i will try to find out for you.
I heard Parks? no sure though.
Betty Boop

Charleston, WV

#17 Dec 2, 2010
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
there is a big difference. drunks and pill heads, as well as meth heads, coke junkies, heroin junkies, etc., all will DO ANYTHING for the next drunk, the next fix. they ignore their kids, and often mistreat them.
the majority of potheads, this is not a problem, or an issue and raise healthy loving kids.
you have to be around it to see it and understand it.
although this is not always the case. i have run into some drunks and pillheads who live normal lives, work, and love their kids. but it is rare.
You have GOT to be kidding ANY drug use IS AN ISSUE ESSPECIALLY when their are children involved There is such thing as functional alcholic but drunks and druggies DO NOT LIVE NORMAL LIVES and while they may love their kids they dont know "how to really love their kids" They may not beat their kids but these kids are left with mental scars
prayer

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Dec 2, 2010
Betty Boop wrote:
<quoted text> I heard Parks? no sure though.
It is parks.
Billy

Oakvale, WV

#19 Dec 2, 2010
another one bites the dust.....
need to know

United States

#20 Dec 2, 2010
thanks for the info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Nosy Rosie 4,484
Shame on comissioner hanna and rose 6 hr Tanker six 11
Paul Gorney Greenbrier Resort Director of Clien... 15 hr James 1
Water fountain 17 hr Hungry 4
Bus Driver 18 hr hard 2 stop a Tra... 12
Where can I meet bi men in the greenbrier area (Aug '15) Tue Local 25
Mcdonalds Tue Dump truck driver 1

Lewisburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages