fly on the wall

United States

#22 Jan 9, 2013
indeeed wrote:
yes it is marys trailer. her roommate tony shot brian. which is mary's bf. and i believe he was beating on her and tony was tired of it and had ENOUGH! so everyone there you go and stop going around spreading shit. wait for the news to tell you. they will tell you all you need to know!

He was not beaten her, that shit is a lie!
fly on the wall

United States

#23 Jan 9, 2013
Brian was a very gentle person. I have known him for years and he would never put his hands on anyone!!! For a human being to shoot someone, then watch them die is nothing but a piece of shit and deserves to live with those sights the rest of your lives and anyone else that watched it happen! Lord help your soul's. If you can't handle an aruggument with a spouse without killing them then you should spend the rest of your life alone!! I hope you pay for what you did for the rest of your life and have nightmares that will never go away! You are not a human you are a demon!! We love and will always miss you very much brian and god bless you!!
wonder

Ripley, WV

#24 Jan 9, 2013
just wondering if this Brian meadows is from talcott ? I know a mike and gail meadows from there and they have 2 sons, im hoping he wasnt one of them .
the facts

Elkview, WV

#25 Jan 9, 2013
Tony was crazy drunk and knocked Mary to the floor.
Brian came to her defense and Tony shot him in the arm.
Poor Brian bled to death.
It is extremely sad.
Raina

Rock Hill, SC

#26 Jan 9, 2013
ok first of D-A Brian was my best friend and he was not a woman beater thats all lies so stfu! Brian was a good man i love him and i miss him and as for the ones who said tony wouldnt do that he did and honestly im glad he gets to rot in prison!
Raina

Rock Hill, SC

#27 Jan 9, 2013
oh and btw i hope marry and tony both pay for what they did to brian they can both spend eternity in hell burning and in agony and that would still be to good for them!!!
choke

East Bank, WV

#28 Jan 9, 2013
its all about drugs and alchol ,and there is plenty of it out there , when you going to relize its going to get worse , so expect anything wait for a good shipment to come in and you are going to see them drop left and right' and then say that was some bad shit '''''''
choke

East Bank, WV

#29 Jan 9, 2013
ok people, lets get real, that little trailer park is a drug infested place as are many in this area, it just happened to be there last nite,people get on the drugs and alchol and lose there minds, its only going to get worse, wait till a good batch of shit arives and it wipes out half of greenbrier county, but don't worry theres plenty out there that still wanna try it , its comming so be aware, but make sure it don't go up your nose or in your veins or you will be the one to get shot to death or maybe you just may be the shooter .. get a grip and start taking care of yourself before the the bullet gets you.....
Fly on the wall

United States

#30 Jan 9, 2013
Yes Brian was from Talcott. He was Beecher Meadows son. he was a real fun and great person he he will be truely missed by ALL Family and friends.`THose of you that keep calling him a drugie need to get facts and know the person before you run your traps, yes he liked to drink a little bit but thats all so just get a grip quit running your mouths this is hard enough on his family.
the facts

Charleston, WV

#31 Jan 9, 2013
Fly on the wall wrote:
Yes Brian was from Talcott. He was Beecher Meadows son. he was a real fun and great person he he will be truely missed by ALL Family and friends.`THose of you that keep calling him a drugie need to get facts and know the person before you run your traps, yes he liked to drink a little bit but thats all so just get a grip quit running your mouths this is hard enough on his family.
He was a kind and gentle young man.
It is so hard to believe that his life ended as it did.
apostal paul

East Bank, WV

#32 Jan 9, 2013
the lord works in mysterious ways ...
Shame

United States

#33 Jan 10, 2013
Wow this place just keeps having news flashes. Just exactly how old is this Mary? Just curious? What was all those young men living with her? Hmmmmm If this is the Mary I am thinkn of she older person. People this is crazy...... Guns in the hands of people who dont need them.......
wonder

Ripley, WV

#34 Jan 10, 2013
Fly on the wall wrote:
sorry but i dont know if the mike meadows that i know has a nickname as beecher, so still dont know if brian is his son. but if u can answer these 2 questions, then i will know if he is or not. did brian ever work at walmart and did he ever work at the nursing home in talcott ? thanks
Average everyday girl

United States

#35 Jan 10, 2013
Tony was a nice guy, that is most of the time. Sometimes he would just be down right hateful. He would sometimes have an attitude that would catch you by surprise an scare you. I knew Brian also, not well though. He was a nice guy also. I don't know what happened that night but I have no room to judge. But I honestly do not see Mary being hit by anyone. She is the type who would go off and probably hit back. I have a feeling its not over, that someone else was involved in that poor boys death.
sorry but it is true

East Bank, WV

#36 Jan 10, 2013
Tony is not the only man who has beaten Mary.
She has been the victim of repeated abuse.
jimbo

United States

#37 Jan 11, 2013
Fly on the wall wrote:
Does he have a brother named BJ?
Miss know it all

Bronx, NY

#38 Jan 11, 2013
U need to take your own advise because u done know shit.!!!!!!!!! Brain was a sob, why does no one want to tell the truth????????
Fly on the wall wrote:
mouse in the corner l

United States

#39 Jan 11, 2013
yes he has a brother BJ that is not all he had more brothers and a sister has anyone seen his little black puppy with the broken front paw? The family would like to have it.......
facts

Charleston, WV

#40 Jan 11, 2013
Miss know it all wrote:
Brain was a sob, why does no one want to tell the truth????????<quoted text>
I watched him with a little baby and he was so gentle and kind.
He was always pleasant whenever I saw him at Mary's. He had true friends there.
Tyson

Bealeton, VA

#41 Jan 12, 2013
FTP wrote:
Was wondering what was going on, none of the cops and 911 people are on here defending each other and patting each other on the backs!!
There arms are tired from all the back patting & high 5s from the other shooting, give them time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josey Miller 22 hr i know 15
Amara Lewis (Apr '14) Mon Worthless 15
Eric Kisamore (Jun '10) Mon tapedeck 13
Lewisburg Mayor? Mon A little more info 24
Gary Rutherford (Nov '12) Mon old person 10
Walmart-Lewisburg Sun employee 3
Bob Evans (May '10) Sun Harley Ford 58
More from around the web

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE