Who are all the pill heads and dealor...
mmm

Pearisburg, VA

#47 Feb 10, 2012
obviously. they arent a part of anything but they damn sure ready to talk and make themselves involved...
the list

Hansford, WV

#48 Feb 10, 2012
dudeaman

Blairsville, GA

#49 Feb 10, 2012
Adam loving/jusstin faudree/merrick johnson/shaunte villines/jt rickmond/ brandon boyd/ sara biel/
boo hoo

Marlinton, WV

#50 Feb 10, 2012
We have stupid criminals that is the reason people know who the "big" names are. These people use no discretion whatsoever. They tell everyone their business. Their families, friends, neighbors, and coworkers all know and they talk. They brag about the money they are making, about the drug use, and drug deals. They are so proud of themselves. If these people are being judged they have brought it on themselves. There should be consequences to actions. I hope they all get jail time.
More

United States

#51 Feb 10, 2012
Paul Gilbert, Lindsey Hanna, Christopher Martin, Christopher Reed, Chelsea Holcomb, Lora Martin, Randa Martin, Sara Duncan, Breena Sarver, Anthony Williams, Karvel Simpson, Brittany Kinser and more.
mmm

Pearisburg, VA

#52 Feb 10, 2012
i kno a lot of ppl lay low and ppl still talk shit about em, if they were that hot then they woulda got caught with the 40 some others. everyone wanna know who got busted so bad read the indictments.
wondering

Marlinton, WV

#53 Feb 10, 2012
Is the Gabrielle in the indictments the one who works at Fujiyama? You know the one who has the little Hispanic girlfriend? She doesn't seem like the type to get involved in something like this.
oh no

United States

#54 Feb 11, 2012
Which Lindsey Hanna is it?
oh yes

United States

#55 Feb 11, 2012
oh no wrote:
Which Lindsey Hanna is it?
If you don't already know, you probably don't need to.
old person

Princeton, WV

#56 Feb 11, 2012
oh yes , you are a hateful ass. its already in the paper so why are you being such a smart-aleck???????
oh yes

United States

#57 Feb 11, 2012
old person wrote:
oh yes , you are a hateful ass. its already in the paper so why are you being such a smart-aleck???????
If you don't know which one then you're not that close to either of them.
old person

Princeton, WV

#58 Feb 11, 2012
to oh yes-i dont care either way about the person in the paper.oh no asked a question and you got on there like a smart-ass and i just hated your attitude towards this person
Why

United States

#59 Feb 11, 2012
Just like a bunch of low life rednecks to blame the wealthy for thier problems. Get a job, lay off the drugs, and contribute to society!
oh yes

United States

#60 Feb 11, 2012
old person wrote:
to oh yes-i dont care either way about the person in the paper.oh no asked a question and you got on there like a smart-ass and i just hated your attitude towards this person
Go break a hip old timer!
old person

Princeton, WV

#61 Feb 11, 2012
to oh yes- that is quite amusing-i hope when you get my age you break yours, have a nice life
oh yes

United States

#62 Feb 11, 2012
old person wrote:
to oh yes- that is quite amusing-i hope when you get my age you break yours, have a nice life
In order to get to your age, I would have to live another 115 years. Go change your depends q-tip.
wow

Princeton, WV

#63 Feb 11, 2012
As for Rand a martin y'all cn kiss her ass I've known her for along time that bitch don't even do drugs thy got her only bcus of her trying to b nice to the wrong people. So talk all u want she is a good person. U people need to look at your own lives u got teachers, business everybdy doing drugs but y'all dnt talk bout thm. Its so sad that Rand a and her family have to go thru the shit. All y'all cn go to hell......
Yeah

United States

#64 Feb 11, 2012
wow wrote:
As for Rand a martin y'all cn kiss her ass I've known her for along time that bitch don't even do drugs thy got her only bcus of her trying to b nice to the wrong people. So talk all u want she is a good person. U people need to look at your own lives u got teachers, business everybdy doing drugs but y'all dnt talk bout thm. Its so sad that Rand a and her family have to go thru the shit. All y'all cn go to hell......
Everytime I try to be nice to people I sell them pills too.
Yeah

United States

#65 Feb 11, 2012
Hell, Randa's mom sells shit too, I guess she gets it honest.
wow

Princeton, WV

#66 Feb 11, 2012
U r such a dumbass she don't do thm or sell thm but go ahead show ur ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
west virginia’s fianicial problems 22 min For Your Info 1
spruce cove apartments 18 hr Mclovin 15
Women that lie 18 hr Bleeding heart 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 20 hr Alex Kissinger 3,992
Job huntin 21 hr wondering 4
nora bovee (Jun '14) Thu Haha 12
Tara Brammer Feb 21 Tina 2

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance