Who are all the pill heads and dealor...
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
lol

United States

#223 May 3, 2012
I think cahill got him off can't have number one snitch sitting in jail rotting away for nothing. There's money to be made you know.
Dang

United States

#224 May 3, 2012
lol wrote:
I think cahill got him off can't have number one snitch sitting in jail rotting away for nothing. There's money to be made you know.
You went back 15 years on that comment didn't ya?
Wait

Marlinton, WV

#225 May 4, 2012
He's a drug dealing murderer.
sorry

United States

#226 May 16, 2012
spencer thomas
whutever
#227 May 17, 2012
george,wheelchair cris, roger lee they are all ci's and lets not 4get about jay boothe
truth

Hillsboro, WV

#228 May 25, 2012
I know what Childers is going to do to stop drugs! NOTHING!
1 post removed
the real deal

Charleston, WV

#230 May 26, 2012
I know for a fact the only reason that Greenbrier County has so many drug dealers is because of the massive federal tax credits given out to those who know how to abuse the system. It's sad, but true. I wish Jesus were alive today and would visit us to see what has happened to Greenbrier County. What would Jesus Do? He would probably start weeping first and then cussing second.
1 post removed
Another top10 ranking

Charleston, WV

#232 May 28, 2012
really

United States

#233 May 30, 2012
What is the deal with him getting off with every thing he does they seem to get by with everything like rest of drug dealers
Ren ren

Mount Hope, WV

#234 May 30, 2012
Great Scott's batman your worried about people going to drug court to get clean but you not commenting on these dirty cops who deal snort cocaine and pills and have sex with under age girls , how does there stuff get swept under the rug if you don't have good cops who's going to police greenbrier county?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VA cuts ribbon on new clinic in Greenbrier County 3 hr The Wheeze of Trump 17
Should we impeach trump 17 hr pepe 33
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 18 hr Chris 4,201
Censorship Tue Censor This 1
The Majority Voice Party sounds real. Tue Censor 12
motel down from long john silvers Tue Humerous 6
Broken heart from lies Mon Hem 6

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages