Acord accused of sexual harassment!
Lol

United States

#101 Aug 31, 2012
overnight wrote:
I hear she goes on these overnight seminars and conventions with the deputies and prosecutors could it be an total blowup come court date? I see everyone throwing each other under the bus.
Sounds like a party!
CHEX

Ardsley, NY

#102 Sep 1, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a party!
I'm sure it becomes one; away from home (nice for the elected ones), tight shirts, hotel lounges. Sounds like a recipe for party mix to me!
Lol

United States

#103 Sep 1, 2012
CHEX wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it becomes one; away from home (nice for the elected ones), tight shirts, hotel lounges. Sounds like a recipe for party mix to me!
Count me in!
Cudnt hapn 2 nicr skank

Statts Mills, WV

#104 Sep 3, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text> She's a grown woman, I don't care who she sleeps with. I say get it on!
You'd be surprised who cares.
First, someone who, as part of their job, gets to pass judgement on other people by the lives they lead should probably have some stitch of moral fiber themselves.
Secondly, the wives and families of the many men she slept with care. Do you really think ANYONE is going to admit to sleeping with "that". Of course not. Yet when I heard the rumor that she was doing... attempting... an affair with my husband I did what any prudent wife would do. I asked him; he denied it. Then I attempted to call this person. She neither answered or returned my calls.(Must not be REAL proud of her behavior if she's not willing to fess up)
Do you seriously think that in a case regarding SEXUAL HARASSMENT that her morality WON'T come up. Someone isn't as smart as she thinks she is.
Hello

United States

#105 Sep 3, 2012
Cudnt hapn 2 nicr skank wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd be surprised who cares.
First, someone who, as part of their job, gets to pass judgement on other people by the lives they lead should probably have some stitch of moral fiber themselves.
Secondly, the wives and families of the many men she slept with care. Do you really think ANYONE is going to admit to sleeping with "that". Of course not. Yet when I heard the rumor that she was doing... attempting... an affair with my husband I did what any prudent wife would do. I asked him; he denied it. Then I attempted to call this person. She neither answered or returned my calls.(Must not be REAL proud of her behavior if she's not willing to fess up)
Do you seriously think that in a case regarding SEXUAL HARASSMENT that her morality WON'T come up. Someone isn't as smart as she thinks she is.
First of all, her job isn't a matter of judgement, it's a matter of whether a sex crime was committed on a child. Maybe she didn't "fess up" to you because it wasn't true. Did you ever wonder any you had to hear the rumor from someone else besides your husband? Of course he denied it, he was probably the one trying to tap Monica's fine ass. I guess your husband didn't "fess up" because he wasn't proud of himself for his behavior. What two consenting adults do is their business, I'm sorry you are incapable of satisfying your man at home.
Wow

United States

#106 Sep 3, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text> First of all, her job isn't a matter of judgement, it's a matter of whether a sex crime was committed on a child. Maybe she didn't "fess up" to you because it wasn't true. Did you ever wonder any you had to hear the rumor from someone else besides your husband? Of course he denied it, he was probably the one trying to tap Monica's fine ass. I guess your husband didn't "fess up" because he wasn't proud of himself for his behavior. What two consenting adults do is their business, I'm sorry you are incapable of satisfying your man at home.
You are so clearly MONICA. You immoral SLUT!
overnight

United States

#107 Sep 4, 2012
I'm sure the elected officials will be shuffling their feet before long!!! I think its funny that the truth will come out. Wait and see
Hello

United States

#108 Sep 4, 2012
overnight wrote:
I'm sure the elected officials will be shuffling their feet before long!!! I think its funny that the truth will come out. Wait and see
I'm so tired of waiting, that's all I keep hearing. Why wait? If you have something bring it.
Wow

United States

#109 Sep 5, 2012
The board needs to take action and fire monica
Hello

United States

#110 Sep 5, 2012
Still..........waiting........ ..
Well Hello

Marlinton, WV

#111 Sep 6, 2012
It's my understanding that there's going to be a lot of people coming forward to support Joanna Bennett. So Ms. Hello (aka) Monica, your wait may soon be over.
Hello

United States

#112 Sep 6, 2012
Well Hello wrote:
It's my understanding that there's going to be a lot of people coming forward to support Joanna Bennett. So Ms. Hello (aka) Monica, your wait may soon be over.
Damn, I sure hope so! I'm tired of hearing "just wait" all the time.
HELLO

Statts Mills, WV

#113 Sep 6, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text> First of all, her job isn't a matter of judgement, it's a matter of whether a sex crime was committed on a child. Maybe she didn't "fess up" to you because it wasn't true. Did you ever wonder any you had to hear the rumor from someone else besides your husband? Of course he denied it, he was probably the one trying to tap Monica's fine ass. I guess your husband didn't "fess up" because he wasn't proud of himself for his behavior. What two consenting adults do is their business, I'm sorry you are incapable of satisfying your man at home.
Oh I'm sorry. We assumed when you get to order 2, 3, or even more *interviews" until you have coached a child's statement into the version that suits the side you've decided in favor of, that that was judgement.
Its hard to know which to laugh at harder, that you actually said "fine ass" instead of "fat ass" or the part where an over-the-hill slut bag thinks ANYONE would admit to having a turn at that enormous twat.
Courthouse

Princeton, WV

#114 Sep 6, 2012
Dang@ I'd love to hit Monica@! She knows who I am fur sure, so, if ya wanta have a fling in the sack, Monica, just let me know! I've been to your casa!:)
Hello

United States

#115 Sep 7, 2012
HELLO wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm sorry. We assumed when you get to order 2, 3, or even more *interviews" until you have coached a child's statement into the version that suits the side you've decided in favor of, that that was judgement.
Its hard to know which to laugh at harder, that you actually said "fine ass" instead of "fat ass" or the part where an over-the-hill slut bag thinks ANYONE would admit to having a turn at that enormous twat.
You seem to be quite mesmerized by her, she consumes your mind in the late night hours. It's quite normal to be jealous, so just know that and try to have a good weekend.
Legal Question

United States

#116 Sep 7, 2012
Everyone who knows something about this woman needs to come forward, and not just on topix. Apparently there are many of you & something needs done. Her only real victims are the families and children shes destroyed. Someone needs to stop her!
What

United States

#117 Sep 16, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text> You seem to be quite mesmerized by her, she consumes your mind in the late night hours. It's quite normal to be jealous, so just know that and try to have a good weekend.
You're more concerned about this than you are someone pointing out that children are coaxed at your discretion?
Hello

United States

#118 Sep 16, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>
You're more concerned about this than you are someone pointing out that children are coaxed at your discretion?
I'm concerned with the unsubstantiated accusations against individuals on this website. I've asked numerous times for facts, yet none have been presented. It's always "wait and see" which is nothing more than a stall tactic because the posters have nothing.
wvssir

Uneeda, WV

#119 Sep 16, 2012
anyone ever heard innocent until proven guilty.
Lol

Springfield, NJ

#120 Sep 16, 2012
wvssir wrote:
anyone ever heard innocent until proven guilty.
laughable. her history will make it impossible for her to have a fair trial as it is so I can't imagine it being anything but guilty until proven innocent. The many witnesses, co-workers and prosecutor, officers, may be taking the stand

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 52 min Go Blue Forever 1,478
Tray from walmart (Jan '16) 9 hr Jake 17
Man 4 Man 9 hr Edd 2
Glenville Ratliff buying flood victims donated ... 13 hr Legal authority 2
Cheating 14 hr kyndkat 58
wrs staffing Tue Cant swim 3
No show justice Mon Just A Fact 6

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance