Acord accused of sexual harassment!
This makes me sick

Princeton, WV

#81 Jul 31, 2012
Let the system work. A suit was filed and time will tell what happens. People airing filth about others on a web site is unhealthy and unhelpful. Get a life.
well said old chap

United States

#82 Aug 1, 2012
very well stated friend of sheriff!!!!!
huh

Hansford, WV

#83 Aug 2, 2012
well said old chap wrote:
very well stated friend of sheriff!!!!!
What does that even mean? Why would the sheriff be involved? Civil lawsuit not criminal arrest. Do any of you morons understand the difference yet?
Great

United States

#84 Aug 2, 2012
this could not be happening to someone who deserves it anymore! Lmao
Andy

United States

#85 Aug 2, 2012
Great wrote:
this could not be happening to someone who deserves it anymore! Lmao
It could be happening to you, that would be better. Give me your name and I'll file a lawsuit on you too.
Great

United States

#86 Aug 2, 2012
You can just go straight to hel!.
Andy

United States

#87 Aug 2, 2012
Great wrote:
That's what I thought, you wouldn't like it if it was you.
Andy

United States

#88 Aug 3, 2012
Great wrote:
So, what's your name? I would like to get my lawsuit filed today so it can be in Monday's paper.
Great

United States

#89 Aug 3, 2012
I aint sexual harassed anyone so go to hel!
Andy

United States

#90 Aug 3, 2012
Great wrote:
I aint sexual harassed anyone so go to hel!
That doesn't mean I couldn't make the allegations and file a lawsuit against you, filing a lawsuit is easy. I will file one against you and show you that just because something is alleged to have occurred, doesn't necessarily mean it actually happened. See how that works?
Great

United States

#91 Aug 5, 2012
Lmao
Great

United States

#92 Aug 5, 2012
We all must work in concert to keep this thread alive.
Reality

Princeton, WV

#93 Aug 5, 2012
There is a reason threads die, it's because nobody really gives a shit about it!
Great

United States

#94 Aug 6, 2012
Reality wrote:
There is a reason threads die, it's because nobody really gives a shit about it!
Thank you so much for keeping this going. God bless you my dear catalyst of all that ia right.
Updates

United States

#95 Aug 28, 2012
Serendipity wrote:
<quoted text> Isn't this the same girl that hangs out with rodger baker all the time? if it is then i'm sure she has seen or heard alot worse things

What do you know?
Waiting

Marlinton, WV

#96 Aug 30, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text> I see you are still procrastinating and providing zero facts on anything. I'll be waiting on some facts of wrongdoing. Come on, change my mind with your concrete proof.
Well Hello! what's going to happen when it comes out about Ms. Acord and all the police officer's she has been sleeping with? She might have to answer that one in court, now how embarrassing is that going to be? expecially the married ones.
Hello

United States

#97 Aug 30, 2012
Waiting wrote:
<quoted text>Well Hello! what's going to happen when it comes out about Ms. Acord and all the police officer's she has been sleeping with? She might have to answer that one in court, now how embarrassing is that going to be? expecially the married ones.
She's a grown woman, I don't care who she sleeps with. I say get it on!
overnight

United States

#98 Aug 31, 2012
I hear she goes on these overnight seminars and conventions with the deputies and prosecutors could it be an total blowup come court date? I see everyone throwing each other under the bus.
hmmm

Saint Albans, WV

#99 Aug 31, 2012
Waiting wrote:
<quoted text>Well Hello! what's going to happen when it comes out about Ms. Acord and all the police officer's she has been sleeping with? She might have to answer that one in court, now how embarrassing is that going to be? expecially the married ones.
Is she breaking some sort of law by doing that? Why would she have to answer questions about that in a civil sexual harrassment suit involving another employee? You people make no sense & have no understanding of the law.
Slumber Party

Ardsley, NY

#100 Aug 31, 2012
overnight wrote:
I hear she goes on these overnight seminars and conventions with the deputies and prosecutors could it be an total blowup come court date? I see everyone throwing each other under the bus.
Election year so this could be damaging.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Gail Newman 1,284
seatbelt checkpoint last night 6 hr ss waffen 5
Austin yoney 6 hr FUNNY 10
looking to meet a Woman for dinner and go from ... 12 hr Ben 9
The girl at Gamestop Tue Ben 6
Who is the best auctioneer? Tue Auction 101 2
What about this Ivan Cales person (Feb '11) Tue bye ivan 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewisburg Mortgages