First Prev
of 4
Next Last
earl

United States

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Their is a reason why they can't keep drivers just to let people know if you are looking for a driving job pass on Boxley concrete.
curious 2

Charleston, WV

#2 Sep 18, 2012
the reason is??????????
earl

United States

#3 Sep 18, 2012
curious 2 wrote:
the reason is??????????
the drivers that get loads rejected and contractors don't like to see on there jobs are catered too.the drivers that do their jobs get the short end of the stick
The Man With No Name

Princeton, WV

#4 Sep 19, 2012
Let me guess Earl, they canned your ass?
earl

United States

#5 Sep 19, 2012
The Man With No Name wrote:
Let me guess Earl, they canned your ass?
no they didn't
1 post removed
hardrock

United States

#7 Sep 25, 2012
I've seen their concrete trucks what are they thinking making their drivers drive those things if they had better trucks id try to get on but I'm not going to drive one of their midget truck id rather sit at home that's prob why they always need help the truck a man drives is the second most important thing if your uncomfortable all day it don't take long to make the decision to go somewhere else someone told me the don't even have ac in them
Pablo

United States

#8 Oct 18, 2012
hardrock wrote:
I've seen their concrete trucks what are they thinking making their drivers drive those things if they had better trucks id try to get on but I'm not going to drive one of their midget truck id rather sit at home that's prob why they always need help the truck a man drives is the second most important thing if your uncomfortable all day it don't take long to make the decision to go somewhere else someone told me the don't even have ac in them
Like I said in my other post on here,before it was removed
Andy & the batch-man and there grease monkey mechanic will be driving their trucks if they keep firing the drivers over what some grunt says about them on a job, there are only so many people in this county that have a CDL.So keep firing the drivers for petty things and YOU will be driving the trucks your self.
imadumbass

United States

#9 Nov 12, 2012
They suck they suck they suck
Pablo

United States

#10 Nov 13, 2012
imadumbass wrote:
They suck they suck they suck
Yes everyone knows you are a dumb ass..
imadumbass

United States

#11 Nov 15, 2012
Pablo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes everyone knows you are a dumb ass..
your right but they still suck
More crooks Than Cops

United States

#12 Nov 15, 2012
imadumbass wrote:
<quoted text>your right but they still suck
Well why do they suck??
imadumbass

United States

#13 Nov 16, 2012
More crooks Than Cops wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why do they suck??
you place an order with them a week in advance they say no problem you make plans they call you the day before and say they had to send their drivers to another plant because that place had a big order even though they already promised you they suck they suck they suck
More crooks Than Cops

United States

#14 Nov 16, 2012
Yeah your right that does suck!
earl

West Orange, NJ

#15 Nov 16, 2012
ugh
More crooks Than Cops

United States

#16 Nov 16, 2012
earl wrote:
ugh
Why do you say "ugh" "earl" do you know something you are not telling us??...Come on spill it.
the first earl

United States

#17 Nov 18, 2012
Greatest place ive ever worked they take good care of their drivers and treat them great the drivers there never get a knife in the back I would definitely recommend that some of the people I know trying to get a job there
huh

United States

#18 Nov 29, 2012
What
Sirmixalot

Charleston, WV

#19 Dec 1, 2012
I drive out of a different plant. But, I've been with them 6 years now. I have no complaints! We have some sorry drivers! The batch man knows who they are and they are the ones getting screwed over! If you just do your job and give 100% they treat you good! But if your one of the sorry ones carry a large jar of vasiline!!! LOL
yepper

United States

#20 Jan 22, 2013
Sirmixalot wrote:
I drive out of a different plant. But, I've been with them 6 years now. I have no complaints! We have some sorry drivers! The batch man knows who they are and they are the ones getting screwed over! If you just do your job and give 100% they treat you good! But if your one of the sorry ones carry a large jar of vasiline!!! LOL
your prob from beckley where S.S. treats you like kings and lewisburg gets treated like crap its no wander 3 of lewisburgs drivers are looking for jobs where they are treated equal
concrete

Covington, VA

#21 Jan 24, 2013
Is there concrete any good?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Mgtn Res 58,945
County clerk 4 hr Miss Myrtle 20
chemtrails (Jan '14) 10 hr Here we go again 40
renick millworks 14 hr Who 23
$10,000 reward for info on missing Greenbrier C... 16 hr finally 2
anybody know melissa beavers,rudd,kashola,rober... (Nov '09) 18 hr AngelEyezKris 5
Spartan football 2014 Wed Gehs 95 8
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match

Lewisburg Jobs

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lewisburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lewisburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]