First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

United States

#1 Sep 20, 2012
They should open a club where ppl wanna actually go to.We have to go all the way to beckley for a club.
the body guard

Danville, WV

#2 Sep 22, 2012
after last night they should shut the doors!!!!!!!!!
Outlaw

Richmond, VA

#3 Sep 22, 2012
What happened last night?
wondering

United States

#4 Sep 22, 2012
What went on @ Clover club last night?
train 114

Huntington, WV

#5 Sep 22, 2012
had a good show last night and then a bunch of idiots got into a fight what a way to ruin something good,i am sure david allen coe left thinking what a bunch of fools.
just me

Winfield, WV

#6 Sep 22, 2012
i was there last night but did not see anybody fighting. good show.
train 114

Charleston, WV

#7 Sep 22, 2012
oh how did you miss the fight,WOW!!! people were thrown out the police were called where were you?? guess drunk and under the table lmao!!!!!!!!!!
outlaw

Princeton, WV

#8 Sep 22, 2012
i wasnt there but i heard some blacks and whites were fighting is that true.
Who

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#9 Sep 22, 2012
Who was in the fight. People go there with such crap attitudes looking for trouble. That's why I just stay home.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10 Sep 22, 2012
Who wrote:
Who was in the fight. People go there with such crap attitudes looking for trouble. That's why I just stay home.
True dat. What a dive....I DID go and check out the male revue a couple of times, though. They really should've taken more off lol
train 114

Madison, WV

#11 Sep 22, 2012
sadly just typical fools fighting,cant handle there alcohol or they just think they are bad,really just close the place down!!! people like that have ruined the clover club.
six six eight four

Madison, WV

#12 Sep 22, 2012
they were probably fighting over some fat chick that was gonna put out.hehaw hehaw hehaw!
Wonderful

#13 Sep 22, 2012
I dont know why the Law has not shut that crack house down. To much money in there pockets,I would say.How long has that man been running drugs from COV.Plus look how many years WSS police officer worked there.I quess he walked around with his eyes shut,Or in the kitchen eating.Just as long as he got his belly full and pockets lined.Those drugdealers will just to his place on the river.Maybe they will all get in a fight and kill each other.Who cares.When he lets grown men beat women like he did they should have closed the doors then.The people in Charleston tried.I hope they shut his other place down.He will meet someone he cant buy.Hope soon.I say burn it and all the rats and snakes in there.
really

Rosemount, MN

#14 Sep 23, 2012
I am pretty sure that David Allen Coe has seen it all, I don't imagine that a fight roused him any. I agree with one of the other poster's, there should be a NICE place for people to go to enjoy some entertainment and have a couple of drinks.

We are also talking about in most bar's these younger people are being served way too much alcohol and we all know what that can produce, fights!!!

I don't know anything about the drugs that have been mentioned, but if that is also a factor it makes situations escalate that much more.

If you are 21 and not mature enough to drink then maybe you should find some other type of entertainment. If you do drink please make sure you have a driver, and I know everyone says oh I'm fine, but what you need to remember is there are innocent people on the road's it is not just you.
just me

Lewisburg, WV

#15 Sep 23, 2012
train 114 wrote:
oh how did you miss the fight,WOW!!! people were thrown out the police were called where were you?? guess drunk and under the table lmao!!!!!!!!!!
nope, left around 1am. fight must have happened after that.

I think it's funny so many think the law is paid off. that's ridiculous. i know several officers and theses guys aren't interested in being paid off. they enjoy arresting people too much hahaha
jim

Thurmond, WV

#16 Sep 23, 2012
good
Desiree

#17 Sep 23, 2012
Most people in there acting like the biggest fools are over 21. They are the ones who are 30 acting like complete idiots. I say leave it open. Once they shut the doors they're going to trickle into the nice calm bars I like to frequent.
1 post removed
yvonne

Thurmond, WV

#19 Sep 24, 2012
close it down, too many kids hang out there, and many have gotten into accidents and some have even lost their lives over this useless place; it won't be missed and parents will celebrate.
okay

Huntington, WV

#20 Sep 24, 2012
yvonne wrote:
close it down, too many kids hang out there, and many have gotten into accidents and some have even lost their lives over this useless place; it won't be missed and parents will celebrate.
Hmmm...take personal responsibility for your actions or blame it on a another person, place, or thing? I love it how people always blame bars for drunk driving!
was there

Princeton, WV

#21 Sep 24, 2012
there were no fights and no police. you people that just sit at home dreaming should really try to get out and have a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Animal Control Officer 9 min fido 1
dog warden trama 14 min do do 12
GEHS Ag teacher 4 hr know the facts 5
shrooms 5 hr Mushroom mang 3
Governor Justice 9 hr The Watcher 28
Happy bubble 10 hr Get real bitch 5
Fairlea One Stop 12 hr somebodybettersto... 1
More from around the web

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE