broken campaign promise

broken campaign promise

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

series 2

Charleston, WV

#1 Jan 12, 2013
well we are now in a new year and have a new sheriff and i voted for him because he said that with 29 deputies he would schedule better,well sadly not!!! seems to be just one deputy working each end of the county,this is just more par for the course.i understand that the new sheriff just took office and i do hope for real change,so please sheriff lets get more deputies out on patrol especially at night.
1 post removed
Question

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 13, 2013
Did you expect any better service? They will knock you down selling drugs in this county. Think your new sheriff is in over his head. For Greenbrier County's sake hope he realizes what he must do and address the problems in Greenbrier County.
the ref

Charleston, WV

#4 Jan 13, 2013
the way i view this is,if the new sheriff stays status quo then in 4 yeears vote him out of office,i too hope for better from the current sheriff. seems like all they do is promise promise promise and then never produce.
Facts please

United States

#5 Jan 13, 2013
Question wrote:
Did you expect any better service? They will knock you down selling drugs in this county. Think your new sheriff is in over his head. For Greenbrier County's sake hope he realizes what he must do and address the problems in Greenbrier County.
Who will knock you down selling drugs? What is it that YOU think he must do to address the problems?
seriously

United States

#6 Jan 14, 2013
You thought someone running for any kind of office seat is gunna tell the truth. Come on get real they're all about me myself and I. Nobody in an elected seat gives 2 $hits about us little people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kmart is closing! 40 min Ruthie 36
Dr. Mary Ann Mann 2 hr R A H 11
Good women 2 hr Ralph 11
Put your rebel flag away 3 hr Flag burner 108
Cason Who Knows Him (Jul '10) 4 hr MY BROTHERS KEEPE... 62
Sheriff's Race 5 hr ridge runner 43
Travis Vandevander??? (Jan '14) 5 hr Shay 24

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance