JusSayin

Rupert, WV

#1 Jul 7, 2012
Look, I don't know this man and I am sick to death of everyone bashing him. Ok, I want to see what EVERYONE of you bashers do when he closes the door in your faces at the Greenbrier!! What are you going to do then? Who are you going to bash then? Where are you going to work, then? Who will be the signer of your paycheck? Well, I know Unemployment will last a year so, start looking for yourselves a new job! I can give him credit for keeping your lazy asses car payment, house payment, and food upon your tables!! Don't cry wolf when he does this! Maybe, that place will run better with respect from foreigners!!! At least, they respect him for all of his hard work keeping that place open! You are the reason things are the way they are, your bitching and whining!!!
Not employed by Justice

Huntington, WV

#2 Jul 7, 2012
JusSayin wrote:
Look, I don't know this man and I am sick to death of everyone bashing him. Ok, I want to see what EVERYONE of you bashers do when he closes the door in your faces at the Greenbrier!! What are you going to do then? Who are you going to bash then? Where are you going to work, then? Who will be the signer of your paycheck? Well, I know Unemployment will last a year so, start looking for yourselves a new job! I can give him credit for keeping your lazy asses car payment, house payment, and food upon your tables!! Don't cry wolf when he does this! Maybe, that place will run better with respect from foreigners!!! At least, they respect him for all of his hard work keeping that place open! You are the reason things are the way they are, your bitching and whining!!!
I COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE!!! I worked at the Hotel for ten years, and I quit because the Hotel became such a crappy place to work...and you know what? It. Was. Not. Owned. By. Justice. Then.
Had to say that real slow so everyone can understand that that place has always had it's problems, and it has always had employees who didn't appreciate the fact that they had a job. Those people will trash that place til the day they die, becaue they seem to forget IT IS A JOB. They are paid to work, not to be TAKEN CARE OF. As a human, it is your own responsibility to take care of yourself, and that is what employment HELPS you to do. It does not, however, entitle you to have your A** wiped by your employer...that is what you are hired to do...that is why it is called a JOB.
I did not feel the need to say f*** to the Hotel when I felt I wasn't getting what I needed...you know what I did...what every other citizen in this country does when they are not happy with their current employment...I moved on down the road to something else. There is not one person in this county that cannot pull themselves up by their big girl panties or big boy shorts and make THEIR OWN LIVES better. Jim Justice does NOT owe ONE of us a damned thing. You owe yourself. That is what is wrong with this area now... too many feel entitled just because their neighbor has something different that they want. Instead of working hard for it and making sacrifices, they holler "that isn't fair, my hand is out, I want, too!". Give me a break.
Get over yourselves, your jealousy, your laziness, your lack of education...whatever-- JUST GET OVER IT!! I lost power, I lost water, I did not lose my decency. I found food, I found ice, and I did not have to go to WSS to get it!! I did not blame Justice, I did not forget we are ALL human, and NONE of us have the right to judge. I find it funny on another thread, so-called Christians are saying crap about a rich man not going to Heaven...where is your Christian rule on not judging?? How convenient. And I believe it is depending on your definition of rich...I don't have billions, but I feel rich with my family, my home, my pets, and my common sense and human decency the good Lord has provided me with.
God help all of the whiners and naysayers...they sure need it!
Sidewinder

Princeton, WV

#3 Jul 7, 2012
I agree, largest employer in our community. Man seems to be doing much more than most and shows his community his support any time called upon. Mr. Justice not sure I would know you if I saw you out in public but know that this is one greenbrier residient that appreciated all you do.
lotsofgoodingrbc o

Lewisburg, WV

#4 Jul 7, 2012
jim does what he can. he loves this county
lmao

Princeton, WV

#5 Jul 7, 2012
Oammy will save us!!
Fruit Punch

Lewisburg, WV

#6 Jul 7, 2012
lotsofgoodingrbco wrote:
jim does what he can. he loves this county
You drinkin the coolaid I see!
JusSayin

Rupert, WV

#7 Jul 7, 2012
Not employed by Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE!!! I worked at the Hotel for ten years, and I quit because the Hotel became such a crappy place to work...and you know what? It. Was. Not. Owned. By. Justice. Then.
Had to say that real slow so everyone can understand that that place has always had it's problems, and it has always had employees who didn't appreciate the fact that they had a job. Those people will trash that place til the day they die, becaue they seem to forget IT IS A JOB. They are paid to work, not to be TAKEN CARE OF. As a human, it is your own responsibility to take care of yourself, and that is what employment HELPS you to do. It does not, however, entitle you to have your A** wiped by your employer...that is what you are hired to do...that is why it is called a JOB.
I did not feel the need to say f*** to the Hotel when I felt I wasn't getting what I needed...you know what I did...what every other citizen in this country does when they are not happy with their current employment...I moved on down the road to something else. There is not one person in this county that cannot pull themselves up by their big girl panties or big boy shorts and make THEIR OWN LIVES better. Jim Justice does NOT owe ONE of us a damned thing. You owe yourself. That is what is wrong with this area now... too many feel entitled just because their neighbor has something different that they want. Instead of working hard for it and making sacrifices, they holler "that isn't fair, my hand is out, I want, too!". Give me a break.
Get over yourselves, your jealousy, your laziness, your lack of education...whatever-- JUST GET OVER IT!! I lost power, I lost water, I did not lose my decency. I found food, I found ice, and I did not have to go to WSS to get it!! I did not blame Justice, I did not forget we are ALL human, and NONE of us have the right to judge. I find it funny on another thread, so-called Christians are saying crap about a rich man not going to Heaven...where is your Christian rule on not judging?? How convenient. And I believe it is depending on your definition of rich...I don't have billions, but I feel rich with my family, my home, my pets, and my common sense and human decency the good Lord has provided me with.
God help all of the whiners and naysayers...they sure need it!
Amen and Amen!!! When are people going to understand, like you said, Jim Justice DOES NOT owe ANYONE, ANYTHING!!!! My gosh, he kept the doors open for these so called whiners and bitch about this and that!! Ya better start appreciating what the hell you do have instead of what you don't have! Look, I lost power, water, and all the food in my fridge. I DID NOT blame that on Jim Justice!! Are you bitching at Mother Nature, lol..... Better watch how you bitch at her, may be a whole lot worse next time! I never met him, but only seen the most respect from him. My son met him and he told my son, it was nice meeting him. He was very appreciative of Jim. Let me just say, when all of this is over, things will get back to normal, people should really change their hearts and minds about Jim. Instead of bitching and whining, you better be trying to do what you can to keep that place up and running. If there is a problem, address it!! He will NEVER satisfy everyone, just give him a break!! Great job, Jim! Thank You for providing my family a job there at YOUR, yes I said YOUR, because it IS HIS, Hotel!
JusSayin

Rupert, WV

#8 Jul 7, 2012
Just a couple questions! What do you think Jim Justice can do when a castrophe happens? Why would you think it's his fault? What do you want from him? He can't take care of everyone! Can you imagine being in the center of New Orleans when Katrina hit there? Our Power Company men/women have done what they can to restore power. They still have a lot to go, but Greenbrier County is NOT the only county effected by this storm, and NOT the ONLY state! I am just saying, you can't blame a man for what you cause yourselves.
worker

Princeton, WV

#9 Jul 7, 2012
aep does not supply the power to wws.....!!!! that could be te reason wws got power before the western end of the county...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Northern Greenbrier EMS Sold Out 17 min Northern Gbr Co c... 6
Lewisburg is a growing crime and drug hub 17 min bob 30
Circle J Bar Shooting 26 min bob 6
dog warden trama 38 min phuckops 25
Radio and 911 (Aug '10) 1 hr Radio Monitor 63
Fairlea Plaza Meth Lab 3 hr keep them in srj 3
christy Bennett 3 hr Need a helper 5
More from around the web

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE