Board of Education Election
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Go Tina

Lerona, WV

#61 Apr 19, 2012
Tina will get my vote - She will do a great job -
Stephen Baldwin is a wonderful person, but a preacher has no calling to be in the BOE. He is too young and the other board members will eat him alive. This will result in him getting nothing done. He needs to stay in the church and minister to the needs of his flock.
sosad

United States

#62 Apr 19, 2012
Oh please, Tina will certainly do a good job at doing whatever jj tells her to do. As a matter of fact, his crew was seen putting up her huge signs today. Everyone knew jj had a hand in helping with those signs in the first place. Now he has his crew putting up her big ole signs. No doubt she probably wants to help the school system and I don't take that away from her or anyone that thinks that because that is probably true, but come on now, we all know that one of the main reasons she wants in there is because jj wants her there and it will give him that much more control at the board office. I already have heard through the grape vine that someone else has beat out Jeff Bryant for Superintendent and I also heard mr. jj isn't very happy over it. Evidently 2 of the suck up board members didn't get their way when voting! LOL LOL LOL I guess we will soon find out all the truths in this big mess of things. What a circus, but what do you expect when you are dealing with a bunch of clowns. Will the madness ever end? My goodness!
quiet witness

Cedar Grove, WV

#63 Apr 19, 2012
drive through WSS and go figure why every property owned by JJ now dons a Tina Boone Dunbar for BOE sign. Very nicely done signs. Follow the money. lol Wonder who paid for those signs and had them put on JJ's property. I used to think years ago Tina was a decent person, but no more respect for those who sell their soul to the D----L.
sosad

United States

#64 Apr 19, 2012
quiet witness wrote:
drive through WSS and go figure why every property owned by JJ now dons a Tina Boone Dunbar for BOE sign. Very nicely done signs. Follow the money. lol Wonder who paid for those signs and had them put on JJ's property. I used to think years ago Tina was a decent person, but no more respect for those who sell their soul to the D----L.
Thank you for your statement quiet witness. Amen to that! I feel the same way.
Shawn

Sumerco, WV

#65 Apr 20, 2012
I understand alot of you dislike these people. What I don't understand is why so many of you are on here complaining about it? Tell the people you dislike to there face or by phone how much you disagree of what they are doing. Go to ALL the board meetings and VOICE your opinions and concerns. You are allowed to protest games sporting events to show you dislike. This computer will not change anything. Just think what you could change if Hundred's if not thousands of you would go to every meeting and explain there displeasures. You can do all of these legally and in good taste. I urge you to do this and you will see changes in the community. God bless you
wrong

Charleston, WV

#66 Apr 21, 2012
Go Tina wrote:
Tina will get my vote - She will do a great job -
Stephen Baldwin is a wonderful person, but a preacher has no calling to be in the BOE. He is too young and the other board members will eat him alive. This will result in him getting nothing done. He needs to stay in the church and minister to the needs of his flock.
So, a preacher doesn't have any place on the board of education, but an interior decorator does??? You are just laughable!
bothrwrong

Princeton, WV

#67 Apr 21, 2012
Congratulations sallie dalton
Parents on BOE

United States

#68 Apr 22, 2012
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
So, a preacher doesn't have any place on the board of education, but an interior decorator does??? You are just laughable!
She's a parent of two children STILL in greenbrier county schools who are facing today's current issues! All of the other board members kids are grown and gone long ago! Wouldn't it be nice to have someone who is in touch with what students really face these days??
Observer

Capon Bridge, WV

#69 Apr 22, 2012
Baldwin is good guy, but he is a preacher and too young to take on the BOE.. He needs to get a lot older and have children in school. In other words too soon to have a kid on the BOE. Most probably his calling should be to pray for the board members.
wrong

Charleston, WV

#70 Apr 22, 2012
Tina Dunbar is not running to better anything, but the situation for JJ. He doesn't like Hazel Reed so now he has sent Tina in to run for that seat and to make you people think it is all because she wants to better things for the children. Ask some high school students if things are fair for them with JJ calling the shots. Ask them if they could get away with the things the basketball players get away with or if they get the same priveleges as the basketball players. If fair is what you are looking for another JJ drone isn't what you want!
sosad

United States

#71 Apr 22, 2012
wrong wrote:
Tina Dunbar is not running to better anything, but the situation for JJ. He doesn't like Hazel Reed so now he has sent Tina in to run for that seat and to make you people think it is all because she wants to better things for the children. Ask some high school students if things are fair for them with JJ calling the shots. Ask them if they could get away with the things the basketball players get away with or if they get the same priveleges as the basketball players. If fair is what you are looking for another JJ drone isn't what you want!
YES!!!!
FTW

United States

#72 Dec 7, 2012
Most of them are a joke. It starts on the state level and trickles down.Look at Marple down to our current superintendent! Sad situation for our youth here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heather r 3 hr bella 2
cgll 6 hr Notfromgayburg 3
Lawsuits 6 hr Billys mom 2
Info On Phillip Upton & Deborah Ferguson 23 hr Cookie 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Bad ass visitor 1,342
West Virginia and Tad Lincoln Jun 27 Meherewv 2
Emergency Shelter Genertor (Jun '15) Jun 27 Fed Up 31

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance